Liverpool - Manchester City

Harry Palmer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool have so many average players that are never in the game, Henderson and Downing I keep forgetting are playing

That's about ?40m of talent as well. The more modest buys of Lucas and Adam have done well.

Liverpool have so many average players that are never in the game, Henderson and Downing I keep forgetting are playing

I'm with you on this....

Neither started last week.

Henderson wasn't ?20m but keep on believing what you read/hear from elsewhere.

it was about that with clauses, wasn't it? Either way, overpriced.

Sergio Garcia

That's about ?40m of talent as well. The more modest buys of Lucas and Adam have done well.

Yep Liverpools best two players in the game. Jose Enrique another modest buy playing well.

I'm with you on this....

Neither started last week.

How much did he cost?

I mean Balotelli doesn't really make things easy for himself but really that isn't a booking ... very soft.

Even his first yellow was one of those that the ref gives only 50% of the time ... saying that, pulling back an opponent on the break is a caution every time in my books.

Craig Burley just about having a fit - "blatant forearm smash" etc. etc..

Looked like a foul and yellow card to me.

Another draw at home....

Ach well on to Chelsea on Tuesday.

Charlie Adam is already being good.

If Liverpool had a Gerrard arriving in the box from midfield they'd have scored a second. Hendo, Adam and Lucas were all too negative when we were attacking, obviously had to think about City's counter attack.

Heart says gutted, head says well played.

Joe Hart is different class

Nah Gordon is better

In fact I dont even think Hart is that good

:keys:

The save off Carroll was very good ... all the rest were standard.

Joe Hart is different class

Nah Gordon is better

In fact I dont even think Hart is that good

:keys:

hes ok

Problem Officer?

Stunning save - not dissimilar from the one Craig Gordon made with Rob Jones.

I thought the same.

Enjoyable day,great atmosphere.Good game.Struggled after Mario got sent off,looked soft from where I was.Ref gave Liverpool everything and Saurez is a cheating bassa.Hart was great at the end and how did the Liverpool keeper stay on for that blatant hand ball 1st half.

Enjoyable day,great atmosphere.Good game.Struggled after Mario got sent off,looked soft from where I was.Ref gave Liverpool everything and Saurez is a cheating bassa.Hart was great at the end and how did the Liverpool keeper stay on for that blatant hand ball 1st half.

looked soft from where I was Yes it was.

Ref gave Liverpool everything No he didn't otherwise Kompany would have been sent off too.

Saurez is a cheating bassa. Change the record.

What handball you on about? In the box..... out the box which was accidental.....

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I agree it was a great atmosphere (certainly in comparison to Tynecastle yesterday) and Liverpool should have walked away with the three points but for Hart, all in all though its been a pretty enjoyable weekend for me.

Saurez is a cheating bassa. Like Drogba I hope his wife never takes him shopping up town. Christ he would be more on the pavement than upright.

Went into a pub in town heading to a gig. Place was full of pool fans with Scottish accents. My mate remarked..."wait 4 or 5 years then it'll be full of city fans". I got abuse for wanting city to win. Only because I am a Tranmere fan and hate the scouse cheating whinging self righteous tossers. Oh and may mcallister burn in hell. Cheating diving git who cared more about his english career than his own nation. Burn....Burn...burn

Arthur Morgan

Stunning save - not dissimilar from the one Craig Gordon made with Rob Jones.

Exactly what it reminded me of when I seen it.

Arthur Morgan

Saurez is a cheating bassa. Like Drogba I hope his wife never takes him shopping up town. Christ he would be more on the pavement than upright.

Went into a pub in town heading to a gig. Place was full of pool fans with Scottish accents. My mate remarked..."wait 4 or 5 years then it'll be full of city fans". I got abuse for wanting city to win. Only because I am a Tranmere fan and hate the scouse cheating whinging self righteous tossers. Oh and may mcallister burn in hell. Cheating diving git who cared more about his english career than his own nation. Burn....Burn...burn

Caring about your own career more than your nation shocker! :rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh

There's a wooly over there over there!!

agree lad Mario's second yellow was never a yellow Adams used all his Rangers upbringing to intimidate the ref

blatant hand ball by theit keeper as well plus loads of bad fouls by the Scouse Celtic going unpunished

but hey ho a decent enough point

The Old Tolbooth

What an eventful game it was, one of the better games this season for me! Thought City started much better and Pool stood off them light a rabbit caught in headlights and it was no real surprise when City took the lead with a lucky goal which came of Kompany's shoulder (no way did he mean that!), and it was a good job Pool got a major slice of luck of their own for the equaliser because if City had been allowed to build up a head of steam I think they would have bossed it from there.

In the end Pool should have taken all 3 points and some of Harts saves were World class, especially the one right at the death which I thought was in and was right out of my seat! :(

There's no way that Liverpool will ever be in contention for the title this season (or any season if the defence doesn't get rehashed) and for that reason I really hope City or Spurs go on a bit of a rampage in the league and make it exciting, but already this is shaping up to be a very good league.

looked soft from where I was Yes it was.

Ref gave Liverpool everything No he didn't otherwise Kompany would have been sent off too.

Saurez is a cheating bassa. Change the record.

What handball you on about? In the box..... out the box which was accidental.....

Still a dirty cheating bassa.Over the top tackle and he makes himself out to be the victim.Nasty cheating piece of work.

suarezg6ujn.gif

Archived