Liverpool - Manchester City

Harry Palmer

Liverpool (aka Scouse sellick aka English Sellick aka Ambulance chasers aka grief merchants aka how many more to go?) will do well to get a draw out of this.

Which is pretty much the norm for home matches. A draw will be fine.

For Liverpool, I'd go for the same team as last week against Chelsea.....but with the game against Chelsea on Tuesday..I'd still want the same team.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon Liverpool will win. They always raise their game for the big occasion and then draw with the likes of swansea. League is over if city win imo

Captain Lithuania

Liverpool (aka Scouse sellick aka English Sellick aka Ambulance chasers aka grief merchants aka how many more to go?) will do well to get a draw out of this.

Which is pretty much the norm for home matches. A draw will be fine.

For Liverpool, I'd go for the same team as last week against Chelsea.....but with the game against Chelsea on Tuesday..I'd still want the same team.

Nice trolling.

colin barclay

My 2 sons away down (tickets for the kop ) hate liverpool myself but for boys sakes hope they win good luck lads take care :thumbsup:

I think Dalglish will play the Big Geordie lump because he scored a couple of goals last season against City.If City handle him I can see them winning.Last chance for Liverpool to stay in the league race as well.

I think Dalglish will play the Big Geordie lump because he scored a couple of goals last season against City.If City handle him I can see them winning.Last chance for Liverpool to stay in the league race as well.

Liverpool are looking for top 4...that's the minimum.

As long as Carragher doesn't start.....

Remnants of Standards

City will more than likely suffer a reaction from playing in midweek, so a narrow Liverpool win for me.

YNWA :whistling:

Liverpool are looking for top 4...that's the minimum.

As long as Carragher doesn't start.....

Their defence has been great recently.Scoring more of a problem.

Bellamy has withdrawn from the game.

City to win 3-1

Feck it.... Liverpool win. 2-1 :thumbsup:

Liverpool team?

Reina; Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique; Henderson Lucas Adam DIRK KUYT Suarez Downing

subs: Doni Carragher Kelly Coates Spearing Maxi Carroll

Liverpool team?

Reina; Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique; Henderson Lucas Adam DIRK KUYT Suarez Downing

subs: Doni Carragher Kelly Coates Spearing Maxi Carroll

Downing ahead of Maxi again :ermm:

infact, where is Bellamy?

Downing ahead of Maxi again :ermm:

Different type of game....he'll be back for Chelsea on Tuesday no doubt...Wilson might play on Tuesday too.

The King has already said don't bother travelling for the Tuesday match....might be mind games though... :ninja:

So is the EPL that shit this season that City can just sweep everyone aside but they can't beat an Italian side that are currently 10th in their league or a Bayern side that have only spent a small fraction of what City have but have a far better first 11.Even Mancini has come out and said City aren't good enough for the CL(?500m spent and they ain't good enough ?)but they blow everyone away in the EPL.

So is the EPL that shit this season that City can just sweep everyone aside but they can't beat an Italian side that are currently 10th in their league or a Bayern side that have only spent a small fraction of what City have but have a far better first 11.Even Mancini has come out and said City aren't good enough for the CL(?500m spent and they ain't good enough ?)but they blow everyone away in the EPL.

experience plays a big part, also other teams save themselves for European games while City often play a weaker team :huh:

First visit to Anfield since all seating,their ground is tiny.Great view behind the goals,shithouse outside.Some cracking banners in the Kop.Met some good lads in a pub that somehow know my mates.Small world.Got the makings of being one of my favourite away days.

Ribery's Face

I hate it how the commentator calls suarez "clever" after that foul. Its not clever at all, hes a diving cheat. Barley gets brushed and rolls about waving his hands in the air like hes been shot, yes thats what you call a clever player?

:wtf:

Archived