Stephen Elliot

mr_jambo

Call me old fashioned but what is wrong with playing 2 strikers up top?

Elliot and Sutton would be a good partnership that would grab a bucket full of goals

But hey lets play Obua up front on his own :whistling:

Elliot and Sutton would be a good partnership that would grab a bucket full of goals

I agree with you 100%.

I agree about two up front but not one of them being Stephen Elliott, they should be showing him the door in January.

I agree about two up front but not one of them being Stephen Elliott, they should be showing him the door in January.

who will partner sutton?

and before anyone says it not smith. A young lad that played a few games for stirling isnt the answer

who will partner sutton?

and before anyone says it not smith. A young lad that played a few games for stirling isnt the answer

Hai Stephen :thumbsup:

Elliott is crap, weak and can hardly kick a ball. Hopefully gets punted in January

hard to kick a ball from the subs bench is it not?

who will partner sutton?

What about his performance at WHL

The Old Tolbooth

Far too adventurous for Csaba Sergio mate

I can't remember the last time we have played Eliot along with another striker.

Jim Jefferies used him as a winger more than as a striker... He was never playing beside anybody up front.

He can't play up on his own, too wee. Would like to see a 4-4-2 soon..

He should have never been in the door useless and im being kind on him.

Here we have went from having none up front to now having one ..can we at least enjoy the moment .

yes - heaven forbid if we ever play the old fashioned 4-3-3 system :lol:

Problem Officer?

He played well last season when we played with him and Kyle up front and he chipped in a fair few important goals.

He's not the type of player to be put up top on his own or on the right but people don't seem to realise this and just moan instead.

He's a very good player for the SPL if played in the right position and with another striker to feed off.

One of the sharpest falls in any player's stock on KB. People last year were raving about him as a player - the new Robbo, great finisher and all the rest.

Now people want to see the back of him.

I was very disappointed last season actually seeing him play after seeing the teams he had played for. Just not very good. But there was a big following for him on here.

Archived