Andy Driver

Footballfirst

Cappuccino Kid

Not sure if you were at New St Mirren Park for the recent league match but Driver came on relatively late, and looked much more like his old self (didn't appear so top heavy either, something that was noticeable when he first returned as a result of the amount of time he was spending in the gym while injured).

With regards to Novikovas, in the few times he has been in the side it becomes easier to understand how when he went on loan to St Johnstone he struggled to get into their side, he is a player I'm just not convinced by at the moment. I think he is more of an impact player, who might sparkle for 10-15 minutes late in a game once it has been won, but that's just opinion.

Unfortunately PJ1 i did miss that match & would love to se a fully match fit Andy Driver play for us. Now if only we had a reserve league to let players get up to speed.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with what he tweeted, although I have seen nothing from him recently that makes me think he should be in the side. As I have said previously, I think he has lost a yard and is perhaps carrying some extra timber.

And where exactly have you seen him play recently for more than a couple of minutes? Should be getting played every game, by far our most valuable asset.

Archived