Rudi's goal celebration & the t-shirt (merged threads)

Hansel

It was nice to see Rudi showing his support for Sinky's charity with the message on his vest after he scored. I didn't know Sinky, but I was touched by the sentiment. :)

The ref booking Rudi though. :seething:

It was nice to see Rudi showing his support for Sinky's charity with the message on his vest after he scored. I didn't know Sinky, but I was touched by the sentiment. :)

The ref booking Rudi though. :seething:

Rudi helped launch Sinky's website (www.sinkyforhearts.co.uk)on thursday night,The T shirts were given out to attendees when Rudi asked for one,promising to wear it today and dedicate his goalwhen /if he scored! :thumbsup:

One small point....Sinky FOR Hearts is not a charity,FOR stands for Friends of Riccarton and aims to help the next generation of Hearts players and fans !

PS..We are sponsoring next weeks game versus St J..

Rudi helped launch Sinky's website (www.sinkyforhearts.co.uk)on thursday night,The T shirts were given out to attendees when Rudi asked for one,promising to wear it today and dedicate his goalwhen /if he scored! :thumbsup:

One small point....Sinky FOR Hearts is not a charity,FOR stands for Friends of Riccarton and aims to help the next generation of Hearts players and fans !

PS..We are sponsoring next weeks game versus St J..

This should be sent to the 'West of Scotland SFA'. angry.gif

I will never understand the abuse rudi gets from some idiots on this site. Not only is he our only credible goal threat (what happens when he leaves in jan feck knows) but he has genuine affection for the club it's fans and by te looks of it the community.

You don't get many guys like him at football clubs these days. He should be treated with much more respect than he is. Too many take him for granted.

As much of an arse Thompson is the rule is there and the anger shouldnt be vented at him.

Prob the only decision he got right all game he was mince

Who was the ref? Absolutely shocking rule. Billy Sharp wasn't booked for his gesture a couple of weeks back...

I doubt the ref knows who Sinky was and therefore would not know the significance of the t-shirt.

I will never understand the abuse rudi gets from some idiots on this site. Not only is he our only credible goal threat (what happens when he leaves in jan feck knows) but he has genuine affection for the club it's fans and by te looks of it the community.

You don't get many guys like him at football clubs these days. He should be treated with much more respect than he is. Too many take him for granted.

I dont remember skacel getting much abuse, if any really. Some folk may take him for granted, but thats far from abuse.

Breakin' Rocks

As much of an arse Thompson is the rule is there and the anger shouldnt be vented at him.

In any other country RS dedication would be applauded, particularly as he is if you like a guest in this country. Sadly the white Scottish trash that are destroying the game in this country deem it necessary to penalise the guy.

Would a booking been given to a player in blue or green somehow one doubts it.

In any other country RS dedication would be applauded, particularly as he is if you like a guest in this country. Sadly the white Scottish trash that are destroying the game in this country deem it necessary to penalise the guy.

Would a booking been given to a player in blue or green somehow one doubts it.

I would hope that in any country in any game it would be a yellow card. The rule states if youj take your top off or lift to show a message its a bookable offence, I dont agree with the rule i think its a bit of a joke rule but my point is on this occasion the ref followed the rules of the game

Breakin' Rocks

I would hope that in any country in any game it would be a yellow card. The rule states if youj take your top off or lift to show a message its a bookable offence, I dont agree with the rule i think its a bit of a joke rule but my point is on this occasion the ref followed the rules of the game

Answer me this if the coward in black had applied the basic rule of common sense do you really think it would harm his future as a referee ?

Answer me this if the coward in black had applied the basic rule of common sense do you really think it would harm his future as a referee ?

most likely not but then where do the refs draw the line ?

How is the ref meant to know who Sinky is and what Rudis top means?

Breakin' Rocks

Your missing the point the white scottish trash that govern and run the game in Scotland have a clear directive towards HMFC in that the laws are strictly applied and enforced where possible.

Not the case for the other clubs and in particular when it comes to the blue and green it is laughable and makes a complete mockery of a level playing field for all.

Never mind I hope Sinky is up there having a chuckle at RS taking a booking on his behalf. I think he would have enjoyed that.

Your missing the point the white scottish trash that govern and run the game in Scotland have a clear directive towards HMFC in that the laws are strictly applied and enforced where possible.

Not the case for the other clubs and in particular when it comes to the blue and green it is laughable and makes a complete mockery of a level playing field for all.

Never mind I hope Sinky is up there having a chuckle at RS taking a booking on his behalf. I think he would have enjoyed that.

Give me an example of an OF player taking of his top or showing a message on a t-shirt and not getting booked?

Every chance with Sinky been thrown out of (Take your pick of grounds!) over the years for noising up refs the ***** probably would know the wee man!

I couldn't see or understand why Rudi was booked. Now I know. A bit pathetic really.

Nice touch though. :thumbsup:

What a man. :wub:

The thought of him going in January makes me :44:.

This man's remaining appearances for HMFC can probably be numbered in single figures.

Cherish them.

Breakin' Rocks

Give me an example of an OF player taking of his top or showing a message on a t-shirt and not getting booked?

I can't but I'll give you an example of a Celtic player going off the field of play and into the crowd after scoring at tynecastle and already on a booking. Did the cheat in the black apply the rules of the law that day ?

We all know the answer as the same fellow went onto to score the winning goal.

Can't remember the referee being taking to task for his ineptitude that day.In fact he may have gone on to excell in continuing his dreadful decisions against HMFC.

It really is sad the the level of self denial by people in this country that the game in this country is rotten to the core.

On another pathetic "rule" - booking for running to the fans -

Give me an example of an OF player scoring and running into the crowd and not getting booked?

Where will I start?

Spitonastranger

Naismith last season celebrating in front of us of the pitch

I can't but I'll give you an example of a Celtic player going off the field of play and into the crowd after scoring at tynecastle and already on a booking. Did the cheat in the black apply the rules of the law that day ?

We all know the answer as the same fellow went onto to score the winning goal.

Can't remember the referee being taking to task for his ineptitude that day.In fact he may have gone on to excell in continuing his dreadful decisions against HMFC.

It really is sad the the level of self denial by people in this country that the game in this country is rotten to the core.

I dont know who your on about but what about commons last season?

Is it any wonder players have so little respect for officials when mugs like Thomson act like jumped up fecking Hitlers all the time ?

Breakin' Rocks

I dont know who your on about but what about commons last season?

You must not have been watching HMFC for very long ? Try Stephen Mc Manus on new years day. Remember 2 nil up and Fyssas sent off later rescinded.

Don't think your an HMFC fan.

You must not have been watching HMFC for very long ? Try Stephen Mc Manus on new years day. Remember 2 nil up and Fyssas sent off later rescinded.

Don't think your an HMFC fan.

Aye ok , im sorry I dont hold as such a grudge to the OF as you do but you seem to forgot that commons was sent off for celebrating with the fans in May

Breakin' Rocks

Aye ok , im sorry I dont hold as such a grudge to the OF as you do but you seem to forgot that commons was sent off for celebrating with the fans in May

That must have hurt. You'll no be used to one of your players being red carded.

Yes it was harsh for Rudi today and it is a stupid rule in this instance but he knows the rule as well as anyone else.

So do not blame the ref, he is only doing what he is told to do.

Blame the player, they know not to do it but choose to ignore the rule.

End Of.

Spot on as usual Jammy :thumbsup:

in a word YES

I am not being funny, but what is the rule? I thought it was taking your shirt off. Skacel did not take his shirt off. Unless, there is a rule for moving/adjusting your shirt. I am glad such a rule wasn't about in the day of our lord, John Colquhoun, as he would have had a booking from the start for not tucking his shirt in, anywhere other than the front of course.

Totally agree. Completely undervalued by many. God, I'm going to miss him.

That must have hurt. You'll no be used to one of your players being red carded.

Like I'm going to let someone upset me over the Internet cos he called me a tim . It's like being back in the playground again

Diadora Van Basten

I was annoyed that Rudi got a needless booking but now having seen the t-shirt and the fact that he managed not to get another yellow then I would say that it was a really nice gesture. :thumbs_up:

In a nutshell.

When he's gone it won't be long until we're sitting at Tynie wishing we were watching him.

john brownlee

I bet if it was naesmith, no booking, shocking no realisation of the importances , I thought the rool was if you took of your sirt off in celebration was a bookin this was clearly not the case Rudi Only lifted it to his head.

thompsom small minded fleckpig

I am not being funny, but what is the rule? I thought it was taking your shirt off. Skacel did not take his shirt off. Unless, there is a rule for moving/adjusting your shirt.

I'm sure the rule is regarding displaying messages, similar to the thing with the poppies and displaying symbols. It's to dissuade players displaying political/offensive messages. I think the English lad a couple of weeks ago was clearly given special allowances given the publicity regarding his child's death and the fact it was clearly a message in memory of that.

How was the ref today meant to know what Rudi's message was about?

I agree it's a stupid rule, but the ref is just following the laws set, not by the SFA as some hand-wringers on here suggest, but by FIFA.

Archived