No 6 swapping his boots at their goal

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

N.B.: Before people respond this thread may be a response to another similar thread. :whistling:

Northernsoulboy01

Sarcasm is crap when you have to explain it. Im sure there's a banking thread for you to lavish your knowledge on in the Shed.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sarcasm is crap when you have to explain it. Im sure there's a banking thread for you to lavish your knowledge on in the Shed.

I might need to explain sarcasm to you then.

WTF is that about?

I am no expert but I would hazard a guess at - there was a problem with his boots and he felt that he needed to change them!

simple really

The Real Maroonblood

Swapped his boots, went back on to the field, they took their free kick and scored....

Case explained.

Close the thread.

:thumbsup:

i'm raging at webster. when he swapped his boots he clearly tied them using the 'Bunny Ears' technique. Everyone knows that the "loop, swoop and pull" technique is far more reliable. But oh, no, Mr Flash had to go for the bunny ears style.

Geoff, i feel your pain.

The foul was contributed to by his abscence from the field -- just unprofessional -- why not change then at half time ?

He has to take a share of the blame.

The foul was contributed to by his abscence from the field -- just unprofessional -- why not change then at half time ?

This.

Who lost their man and left Andy marking two? :whistling:

The stick Webster was giving Zaliukas certainly made it look like Zaliukas had lost his man. We shall see when some highlights appear.

It had shades of the goal that Paksi scored against us.

I'm astounded no one has blamed Zal for the "boot problem - yet!"

This. Suprised nobody has suggested that Zal put the ball in the net for them.

I'm quite sure that the players wear their name on their shirt thus rendering the need to refer to their shirt number redundant.

However, should you require help in this matter, I do believe that the number 6 is Mr Andrew Webster.

To keep referring to him as number 6 is pi$$ poor patter.

Who lost their man and left Andy marking two? :whistling:

Not one for getting in the way of a god Zal bashing but I don't think he was the one who lost his man but Webster was definitely left with 2 on more than one occasion.

Zal is pish thought so crack on. whistling.gif

Not one for getting in the way of a god Zal bashing but I don't think he was the one who lost his man but Webster was definitely left with 2 on more than one occasion.

Webster certainly had a go at him and it is conceivable that Tokeley was supposed to be marked by Zaliukas.

Webster certainly had a go at him and it is conceivable that Tokeley was supposed to be marked by Zaliukas.

Boy next to me said that Zaliukas was marking Tokely but Tokely got in front of him without Zal reacting, that was what Webster was apparently screaming at him for but we'll see on the highlights tomorrow. Hamill was actually on the line as it came in and should've stayed where he was, the ball went in the exact spot he was standing at.

Mrowiec.

What do I win?

That was the next time that they had a free header. And at that one Hamill and Webster were having a go at Mrowiec; and the baldy monkey looking coach then bawled out Mrowiec too.

I'm quite sure that the players wear their name on their shirt thus rendering the need to refer to their shirt number redundant.

However, should you require help in this matter, I do believe that the number 6 is Mr Andrew Webster.

To keep referring to him as number 6 is pi$$ poor patter.

Been pointed out before. Wouldn't worry about it too much.

It's only showing the terrible level of their banter. :vrface:

Spitonastranger

Fermit the Krog

That was the next time that they had a free header. And at that one Hamill and Webster were having a go at Mrowiec; and the baldy monkey looking coach then bawled out Mrowiec too.

I know but HGW never specified.

I am no expert but I would hazard a guess at - there was a problem with his boots and he felt that he needed to change them!

simple really

SIMPLE REALLY??

Yes you are, it took him over an hour to decide he had the wrong footwear for the conditions?

WTF

I'm okay with blaming Zaliukas when he is to blame. The goal was Webster's fault. It was really annoying to watch him chum Tokely (from the wrong side I may add) to the goal.

Johanes de Silentio

Boy next to me said that Zaliukas was marking Tokely but Tokely got in front of him without Zal reacting, that was what Webster was apparently screaming at him for but we'll see on the highlights tomorrow. Hamill was actually on the line as it came in and should've stayed where he was, the ball went in the exact spot he was standing at.

Harsh to blame Hamill when their guy scored from a free header from a routine free-kick delivery.

Maybe if Hamill was meant to be marking Tokely, then aye, but he wasn't.

I'm okay with blaming Zaliukas when he is to blame. The goal was Webster's fault. It was really annoying to watch him chum Tokely (from the wrong side I may add) to the goal.

I think Webster was marking Foran at the far post. But we shall see when we get the highlights.

I thought Tokeley was down to be marked by Adrian Mrowiec at set pieces, it seemed like a good foul at the time as AW was off the pitch changing his boots due to a broken lace. However the marking at the free kick was shocking and RT had a free header that he had to stoop to connect with.

Still a win is a win, would be hard for any centre half today as the swirling wind made it impossible to predict where the ball would go once it was in the air. I am more concerned that Jamie Hammil threw the ball to Zal when the forward was 5 yards away causing the miss kick and the 1 on 1 for chance for Tade, cracking save by Kello who has a great record at 1 v 1s.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

He was ******* shite today.

If Zal put in that performance there'd be a 10 page thread slagging him.

P.S Boo Boo it looks like you're still upset and hurt from the Mackay thread, sunshine. Didn't realise you were so touchy about it.

Man up you soft *****.

P.S Boo Boo it looks like you're still upset and hurt from the Mackay thread, sunshine. Didn't realise you were so touchy about it.

Man up you soft *****.

Both our central defenders made errors yesterday though to be fair conditions were terrible.

Both our defenders should have strolled through the conditions with ease....especially with a couple of Championship scouts in the crowd. :thumbsup:

No.6 can't pass the ball along the ground and prefers to hoof.

Man up you soft *****.

To be fair, Webster is prone to the odd error that costs us once in a while - Zal does it with a lot more regularity.

It really is that simple.

Gregory House M.D.

:vrface:

No.6 was amazingly brilliant.

Still, we could sell him for a massive fee in January...helps us with the cash flow and the wages.

Everyone's a winner. :thumbsup:

Both our defenders should have strolled through the conditions with ease....especially with a couple of Championship scouts in the crowd. :thumbsup:

No.6 can't pass the ball along the ground and prefers to hoof.

Don't think Webster is taking enough responsibility on the ball. He is shelling long balls and playing the Pressley style hospital ball to shovel it on. He is a better passer than Zaliukas in my book and should be taking more responsibility.

Jam Tarts 1874

How the **** do you work that one out Sherlock? I can't remember seeing Webster playing in a left midfield position for Hearts before so I can't see how the foul which was committed by Jonnson not far from the touchline would have had anything to do with Webster.

Arnold Rothstein

How the **** do you work that one out Sherlock? I can't remember seeing Webster playing in a left midfield position for Hearts before so I can't see how the foul which was committed by Jonnson not far from the touchline would have had anything to do with Webster.

Do you not think that maybe Jonsson committed the foul because he didn't want the ball crossed in when we were a centre half down?

Do you not think that maybe Jonsson committed the foul because he didn't want the ball crossed in when we were a centre half down?

Probably just because he didn't want it crossed in. :ninja:

Archived