Jambo duvet sets

rubyruby

I noticed on the hearts website that a new range of jambo bedding is now available,the photo of the duvet cover appears to be a double..

So who would go all out for the double bed duvet set and would you go even further with the curtains,rug,etc....not just for kids then..

I'd 100% buy a Hearts double duvet set!

Its shite having the bedroom covered in flowers and shite. She can put up with a football duvet once in a while!

I'd 100% buy a Hearts double duvet set!

Its shite having the bedroom covered in flowers and shite. She can put up with a football duvet once in a while!

Take it back. They look horrendous :down:

and has anyone seen the Hearts Meerkat T-shirts!? WTF! :yucky: Whoever designed those should be shot.

also available thumbsup.gif

:yas:

In all seriousness...it's alright for kids but if I was seeing a guy and went to his house for the first time and he had hearts covers I'd be a bit like :what:

In all seriousness...it's alright for kids but if I was seeing a guy and went to his house for the first time and he had hearts covers I'd be a bit like :what:

Bollocks. You're usually wi hibbees so clearly not that fussy! :P

Bugger! I thought of that after I posted and was going to go back and edit and put it in white text but then noticed you'd already replied :lol:

Hibees are a thing of the past I tell you!

John Gentleman

From passion to dispassion over an item of fashion? Try saying that ten-times-quickly! :)

Who's coming up with all these sparkling marketing ideas anyways?

Imagine inviting a lovely lady back for a cup of coco and unveiling the hearts double duvet, just epicness all around.

Done deal.

Imagine inviting a lovely lady back for a cup of coco and unveiling the hearts double duvet, just epicness all around.

Done deal.

i'd burst out laughing, but secretly i'd be impressed

i'd burst out laughing, but secretly i'd be impressed

All about the confidence as that gok wan bloke says!

The missus will wake up this morning to me tapping away at the laptop, look at me in horror just as I come over with relief.... The hearts covers are still in stock after a kickback stampede, and one set is on its way to me.

We have a kingsize bed and the main fault she has is she hates maroon.

Straight red for the missus,get her telt!

We have a kingsize bed and the main fault she has is she hates maroon.

Hope ur room doesnt have any green in ityucky.gif

Hope ur room doesnt have any green in ityucky.gif

I don't know really, she likes pastels(?) and I am colour blind. I do ask the kids from time to time but I think she gives them more money than I do.

Done deal.

Think said "lovely lady" would slam her pus in the door trying to get back out.

Tbh I've had my share of hibby girlfriends (or more to the point girlfriends with hibby siblings/parents). I've also been told my taste in women has been questionable :lol:

The missus will wake up this morning to me tapping away at the laptop, look at me in horror just as I come over with relief.... The hearts covers are still in stock after a kickback stampede, and one set is on its way to me.

:oohmatron:

:raging:

:clumshot:

i actually quite like it but as others have said its a bit to dear for me if i had the cash i would buy it just to annoy hubby lol hes a tic :whistling:

Tbh I've had my share of hibby girlfriends (or more to the point girlfriends with hibby siblings/parents). I've also been told my taste in women has been questionable :lol:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who's been told they have "questionable" taste :lol:

Archived