C'Mon Chelsea

Ibrahim Tall

Looking good for us at the moment. We are playing with control, power and no little skill. Essien is having a tremendous game and Drogba looks like he's in the mood.

Blue is the colour.....;)

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. Top notch stuff from Michael and Frank. :)

Blue is the colour. ;)

Been sitting back far too much sinse the first goal.

Agreed. We were a bit dodgy for a spell, but class tells in the end.

Blue is the colour. The double's on. ;)

The filthy scousers next, if they are not getting goals for nothing it is penalties for nothing.

Malinga the Swinga

Come on Chelsea, please beat Liverpool in the semi. I can't stand listening to the crap that comes out of Mr Claypoles mouth when Liverpool are doing well. Plus Phil Thomson makes me want to throw telly out of window when I see that smug face.

Well done to Chelsea for doing just enough although Fenerbahce had a near thing or two.I still can't believe the usual Turk celebrations last week after the 2-1 game when the Fener fans were all over the streets giving it laldy?? There was a second leg to go and I bet they are feeling down now?! Mind you so am I!!:cry_smile:

Bu sene sans yoktu ama umarim Fenerbahceye gelecek seneye iyi sans olacak!!

Malinga the Swinga
Well done to Chelsea for doing just enough although Fenerbahce had a near thing or two.I still can't believe the usual Turk celebrations last week after the 2-1 game when the Fener fans were all over the streets giving it laldy?? There was a second leg to go and I bet they are feeling down now?! Mind you so am I!!:cry_smile:

Bu sene sans yoktu ama umarim Fenerbahceye gelecek seneye iyi sans olacak!!

Nothing wrong with celebrating home win in the quarter final of champions league. Bad luck on losing over 2 legs, but still did well to get as far as you did. Better than any Scottish club has ever done.

it will be a Man Utd v Liverpool final, which Man Utd will wni. Dirty Chelsea will go out in semi's again.........and i'll laugh again :D

jambo walesy

Hope Chelsea and Liverpool kick the living sh*t out of each other in the semi!

Pity the best two teams will have to meet each other in the other semi as Man U v Barca in the final would have been superb.

Hope Chelsea and Liverpool kick the living sh*t out of each other in the semi!

Pity the best two teams will have to meet each other in the other semi as Man U v Barca in the final would have been superb.

Man Utd vs Liverpool will be a cracking final, the 2 teams and cities hate each other with a passion, What a game !

The Old Tolbooth
Man Utd vs Liverpool will be a cracking final, the 2 teams and cities hate each other with a passion, What a game !

I bet there would be no trouble at that one :whistling:

crazy_jambo_2006

I can't back Chelsea. At least when they had Jose, it was entertaining. Jose was brilliant. He was a winner and also didn't take any crap from anyone (story about a Chelsea player pretending not to understand Jose in English, so Jose continued the player's bollocking in the player's native language).

Chelsea miss Jose. This Grant character - who the hell is he? Replacing one of the world's best managers with some random bloke and still expecting to win everything. What a farce.

Another owner with lots of money who thinks he can pick the team. At least that doesn't happen at United - and United have a history and a core of British players, who have come through at United (not been bought from West Ham's youth system).

Another result ground out for the Chelsea. Would rather have played Arsenal in the semi, but we're due to knock the Mickey Mousers out of the Champions League.

C'mon Roma and Shalke tomorrow.

The Old Tolbooth
Another result ground out for the Chelsea. Would rather have played Arsenal in the semi, but we're due to knock the Mickey Mousers out of the Champions League.

C'mon Roma and Shalke tomorrow.

Dont say I'm not good to you Chelski fans, here's a wee glimpse of the holy grail, as close as you'll get anway ;)

l53-toe.jpg

Dont say I'm not good to you Chelski fans, here's a wee glimpse of the holy grail, as close as you'll get anway ;)

l53-toe.jpg

Very good. When was your last league title? Better still, when did you last win the title back to back?

One good season in 15 odd year. Terrific.

Very good. When was your last league title? Better still, when did you last win the title back to back?

But isn't it all about history?

The Old Tolbooth

Probably got bored of all that success in the 80's and now just save themselves for the big time mate ;)

But isn't it all about history?

Only teams who have done very little in the last decade or two go on about history. Aberdeen and Liverpool come to mind. Very quickly go back to their better times when questioned. It's all about here and now.

Probably got bored of all that success in the 80's and now just save themselves for the big time mate ;)

Indeed.

Only teams who have done very little in the last decade or two go on about history. Aberdeen and Liverpool come to mind. Very quickly go back to their better times when questioned. It's all about here and now.

Liverpools recent history isn't too shabby apart from the EPL.

The Old Tolbooth

And only teams with little or no history like to go on about here and now, like Hibs and Chelsea ;)

And only teams with little or no history like to go on about here and now, like Hibs and Chelsea ;)

Well, no one likes to live in the past. The present is where it's at. ;)

Well done for knocking out London's 2nd team though. Another season without silverware for them, shame.

Liverpools recent history isn't too shabby apart from the EPL.

True, they've done well. Not as good as Chelsea or Man United though. On a par with Arsenal, if not a little worse.

The filthy scousers next, if they are not getting goals for nothing it is penalties for nothing.

It will be a pleasure to watch Chelsea FC administer a semi-final spanking to the scallies. :) Fortunately I shall be in London on 30 April......;)

Blue is the colour. ;)

Seymour M Hersh
It will be a pleasure to watch Chelsea FC administer a semi-final spanking to the scallies. :) Fortunately I shall be in London on 30 April......;)

Blue is the colour. ;)

Recent history suggest the spanking might be delivered by the team in red not blue!

Blue is the colour. ;)

I am going to Stamford Bridge on Monday... :) Chelsea v Wigan! Cannot wait :biggrin::cheese::D

I am going to Stamford Bridge on Monday... :) Chelsea v Wigan! Cannot wait :biggrin::cheese::D

Tremendous. Give them a cheer from me. :)

Blue is the colour.....;) Make sure you are in your seat in time to sing along.

Tremendous. Give them a cheer from me. :)

Blue is the colour.....;) Make sure you are in your seat in time to sing along.

Will do :)

blondejamtart

Looks like Cudicini will be joining Cech in being out for a while - hamstring, apparently. So Hilario will be between the sticks, with 18-year-old Rhys Taylor as sub keeper.

Archived