Who has been our best signing in the Vlad Era?

The jj era

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToadKiller Dog

Takis was the most talented followed by Janny and Rudi .

Pinilla was very talented shame he was a fruit loop as he would have tore the SPL apart .

Bednar is a wasted talent who has farted away a big part of his career .

Velicka was better than he got credit for looked lazy but could put away a chance .

I would say either bednar or rudi :thumbsup:

Rudi for me, followed by Fyssas, we never got the best out of Bednar, if we did he'd have ripped this league apart.

Rudi has to be the one who's done the most out of them all.

Kello has to be up there too. Fyssas and Jankauskas were by the far the best in ability but unfortunately we didn't see their best. But, in saying that they were still stand out performers in the SPL.

Drylaw Hearts

It is without doubt Skacel.

He has contributed much much more than Takis or Jankauskas did - although both were fantastic players.

Takis by quite some distance.

This sheer class.

It will be a long long time before we see a player of his quality back at tynecastle.

Whilst I like Takis, he would be third behind Jankauskas in second and the run away victor (nobody even remotely close) is Skacel.

Based purely on the 2005-06 season it has to be Skacel, Fyssas and Jankauskas. Amazing to think of the quality we had back then.

Overall, I'd have to go for Skacel for the goals at the start of the season.

I wouldn't have Bednar in there because, despite him having the ability, he didn't deliver as much as the other three and much of his time at us was wasted. Pinilla would have to be close to the top in terms of overall ability but sadly it's a case of what could have been. I wonder if things might have been different if he'd been signed under Burley in summer 2005.

special agent oso

When it looked like he was away out the door, the re-singing of Paul Hartley will go down in history :)

This

Rudi, by miles.

He has provided the most memorable and joyous moments (and continues to do so) since Robbo.

Absolute legend!

I wonder if things might have been different if he'd been signed under Burley in summer 2005.

Impossible to say but I think we would have been a lot closer to the title, if not won it.The choice between a fit Pinilla, Bedner and Jankauskas is something we can only dream of now.

Gregory House M.D.

For Contribution: Rudolf Skacel.

For Sheer Class: Panagiotis "Takis" Fyssas.

For shagging ability: Mauricio Pinilla.

Gregory House M.D.

P.s The whole sorry signing of Le Thug really shouldn't be glorified. A horrible human being.

For Contribution: Rudolf Skacel.

For Sheer Class: Panagiotis "Takis" Fyssas.

For shagging ability: Mauricio Pinilla.

You are a total LAD, HGW. thumbsup.gif

Espech when he broke Aguair's leg in training. unsure.gif

Let's just forget about that one and then think about the time he did Scott Brown in the 1st minute at Tynecastle.

Let's just forget about that one and then think about the time he did Scott Brown in the 1st minute at Tynecastle.

Yes, classy right enough. I'm sure Dave Mackay would've approved. rolleyes.gif

Gregory House M.D.

Aye, that was classy. :wtf:

Archived