Morning folks are we dead yet ?

Barney Rubble

Have to admit it's one of first thoughts that goes through my head when in half-asleep, half-awake mode. Not necessarily that we might be dead as such, but I do wonder what news I might be waking up to.

Also started getting a lot of texts from people with no interest in football at all asking what the heck is going on at Hearts re Vlad and being sold etc. Last time that happened I think it was Riccartongate. My replies have been uncharacteristically short & succinct this time.

Strange days.

Have to admit it's one of first thoughts that goes through my head when in half-asleep, half-awake mode. Not necessarily that we might be dead as such, but I do wonder what news I might be waking up to.

Also started getting a lot of texts from people with no interest in football at all asking what the heck is going on at Hearts re Vlad and being sold etc. Last time that happened I think it was Riccartongate. My replies have been uncharacteristically short & succinct this time.

Strange days.

Yeah my friend who has absolutely no interest in football asked me last night if hearts were the team that weren't playing their players. :ermm:

Archived