Worst or funniest attempt at a chant you've heard?

Locky

The reason we sing it against hibs is that many of their fans deny being from edinburgh and bang on about being from leith. Having said that I don't really like the song at any game.

Singing we're from the capital against hibs is ok as Leith was not part of the capital when they last won the big cup :thumbsup:

Hibs do not come from, and have never played in, Leith.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hibs do not come from, and have never played in, Leith.

The boundary is only a few hundred yards down the road and most of their so called fans come from the dark side of that dividing line.

Problem Officer?

The reason we sing it against hibs is that many of their fans deny being from edinburgh and bang on about being from leith. Having said that I don't really like the song at any game.

:vrface:

Gregory House M.D.

You shall not, you shall not be washed.

Not by soap, shampoo, or shower gel.

Great chant, wish we sang it more.

:what:

That chant's utterly cringeworthy.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Not by soap, shampoo, or shower gel.

Great chant, wish we sang it more against the Old Firm. Most of our supporters are too boring though and I'm not sure if the prawn sandwich brigade in the Gorgie would approve.

:cornette:

That's gash as ****. Up there with the time we sang "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" at Parkhead. down.gif

If it makes me boring for not singing it then sign me up for my free prawn sandwich.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It's just like watching Brazil after we string together about four passes is naff :angry:

Problem Officer?

:what:

That chant's utterly cringeworthy.

:cornette:

That's gash as ****. Up there with the time we sang "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" at Parkhead. down.gif

If it makes me boring for not singing it then sign me up for my free prawn sandwich.

It's amazing. FACT. :verysmug:

(I wasn't really being genuine, I thought the username would have given it away). :unsure:

It's just like watching Brazil after we string together about four passes is naff :angry:

I thought this song was sung as a dig at hibs when were beating them an they are playing with 'flair' with passes going everywhere including row z? Silly me, thought it was a good chant aswel

All roads lead to Gorgie

I thought this song was sung as a dig at hibs when were beating them an they are playing with 'flair' with passes going everywhere including row z? Silly me, thought it was a good chant aswel

That's how it started and is still a good ditty to bring out for the derby but not any other games, however maybe worth it for the irony I suppose :ermm:

scottish_chicP

That's the only time I've heard it ermm.gif

All roads lead to Gorgie

That's the only time I've heard it ermm.gif

I thought I heard it at a game other than the derby this season when Sergio's tactics seemed to be working at last. However you are probably right :thumbsup:

Archived