Thomson charged again

ritchies75

Francis Albert

what would everyone do if they went to watch the mighty jt's play one sat afternoon and mr CT was in the starting 11?

I personally would get the feck out of that staduim!

Why? Are you a 12 year old girl?

surely hes got a good lawyer that could contest false story's unless hes willing to take the rap for shit he hasnt done in the hope of keeping real crimes under raps,

He should have gone back when this came out and we bottled it and send him to Kaunas, he is now back with further charges pending and we continue to bottle it.

Get him sacked or tear up his contract, his reputation is shot to pieces and he has little or no chance of a career in football now, so no sell on value either.

He had the potential to be a good player but blew it, so get rid now.

Honestly can't believe he's still getting paid by us. The thing that confuses even more than that is people thought he was a good player.

That's because he was - and presumably still is - a good football player, JamboSean.

Didn't see it myself. He was slow, not great on the ball, clearly not a right back and his free kicks/corners rarely beat the first man.

So you're trying to say if he scored the winner against hibs you wouldn't celebrate? Balls. Of course you would.

It would entirely depend on how old those ball were tbh.

:oohmatron:

It would entirely depend on how old those ball were tbh.

:oohmatron:

Why does everything I say get turned into something sexual?! :lol:

As a parent I was physically sick on reading this.

Speaking as a mother, I agree.

Speaking as a 14 year old girl, I'm confused.

jamboinglasgow

Speaking as Craig Thomson, whats your email address? :whistling:

:ninja:

Blast I was going to make a similar joke but decided not to, wish I had.

Perhaps the girl thought that he pleas would be ignored because she would have to drag a football star through the courts and no one would believe her, however after the beast admitting he groomed kids in the past then she probably now feels a lot more confident about it. At the end of the day, what I was told is that the lad should be behind bars and there's a lot more to come out, and that the only reason he pleaded guilty was to stop others coming to court to testify against him, don't shoot the messenger, just repeating what I was told and see no reason to protect scum like that.

Do you think there would be any sort of protest or nasty chanting from OUR own fans, let alone the away ones ?!

Saw him today in Bonnyrigg High street. He was disguising himself with a black beanie and a hooded top but was laughing and joking woth his mate. Didn't look like somone that was too bothered about what was goin on.

Disgusting. Was he carrying a Chinese takeaway at all? If he was planning on eating a Chinese takeaway AND having a laugh with his mate I'm going to go effin mental.

Disgusting. Was he carrying a Chinese takeaway at all? If he was planning on eating a Chinese takeaway AND having a laugh with his mate I'm going to go effin mental.

I like the bit where he disguised himself by wearing normal clothes. Had he been wearing his full hearts strip, everyone would have been on to him.

I like the bit where he disguised himself by wearing normal clothes. Had he been wearing his full hearts strip, everyone would have been on to him.

He was no danger to the public, as he wasn't wearing his cape.

:look:

A few points on this thread....

1 - Thomson should have his contract ripped up, he'd have no complaints as he'd brought the club's name into disrepute.

2 - Thomson will (probably) not play for the 1st team again anyway, because him being on the pitch would attract constant attention and abuse, concentration levels would not be on the game, media, players (of both teams) and both sets of fans, it would do a complete dis-service to a football game.

3 - If he was to end up playing again, i certainly wouldn't walk out the ground "in disgust", i definately wouldn't be happy about it but there's 10 other players and subs in our team that would still expect their supporters to back the team surely?

4 - The best thing for him to do is resign, walk away, do whatever. If he ever has the chance to make a career in football then he'd be better off gettin the hell out of the UK and start again. Unfortunately, he is actually a decent player contrary to what one or two have said but he's going nowhere fast and off his trolley if he thinks he can play in the SPL/ Championship or wherever else in the UK.

The club clearly made a terrible mistake by basing it's actions on the judgement of the court as opposed to the judgement of the Sun

This development might get them off the hook

So you're trying to say if he scored the winner against hibs you wouldn't celebrate? Balls. Of course you would.

"If he scores then even better"

That's the part that made me comment.

Poor sense of humour :down:

Malcolm Tucker

DEVIANT defender. Having a laugh with MATES. In the STREET?

Whatever next? CREEPY UPPY?

angry.gif

Hide and SEEK THE UNDERAGE GIRLS ON FACEBOOK.

Bit much?

Hearts should have binned him as soon as he was found guilty. However;

"He was seen as one of Scotland?s rising stars and made his debut for Hearts in August 2009, despite being a lifelong fan of Edinburgh rivals Hibernian."

It's easy to see where he picked up his disgusting habits.

This is the crucial fact in this matter.

Archived