Thomson charged again

ritchies75

scottish_chicP

Hopefully this doesn't spark off a huge thread. I'm past caring about this now tbh.

I'm not being smart but how about just not opening the thread again?

Hopefully this doesn't spark off a huge thread. I'm past caring about this now tbh.

Why contribute to something you hope doesn't happen??

Hearts should have binned him as soon as he was found guilty. However;

"He was seen as one of Scotland?s rising stars and made his debut for Hearts in August 2009, despite being a lifelong fan of Edinburgh rivals Hibernian."

It's easy to see where he picked up his disgusting habits.

Italian Lambretta

Saw him today in Bonnyrigg High street. He was disguising himself with a black beanie and a hooded top but was laughing and joking woth his mate. Didn't look like somone that was too bothered about what was goin on. Maybe it was just a nervousness in case he was spotted out and about?

It was around lunch time and lasswade high school had just come out :mellow:

Saw him today in Bonnyrigg High street. He was disguising himself with a black beanie and a hooded top but was laughing and joking woth his mate. Didn't look like somone that was too bothered about what was goin on. Maybe it was just a nervousness in case he was spotted out and about?

Aye, how dare he laugh and joke with his mates. Has he no shame?

As for being in a quiet street like Bonnyrigg High Street when the kids are out of school ........ the mind boggles as to what he could have got up to when nobody was looking.

Time for a smiley thing methinks.

romanovpalm.png

Cardiac Rucksack

Do u actually work for the sun. jesus.

Deffo a beanie? Not a top hat and carrying a big net?

Deffo a beanie? Not a top hat and carrying a big net?

Maybe it was a beret.

More importantly though, was he clutching a carrier bag or fumbling for his keys?

should hav been punted first time get shot of now thats one less on the wage bill

I have to agree, can't see anyone wanting to sign him. He is a prospect for the future but not that good just now to command a good transfer fee.

I'm one of those guys who think we should have sacked him and that he should never play for the club again. But, the above post? :rofl:

Jam Tarts 1874

The report says he is being charged with an offence which is alleged to have taken place in April 2009. So someone has waited 2 and a half years to make a complaint to the Police.

The report says he is being charged with an offence which is alleged to have taken place in April 2009. So someone has waited 2 and a half years to make a complaint to the Police.

Stop making excuses for the *****

ToadKiller Dog

I live in hope that some of the staff at the Scum will be rightly spending time in a cell over the phone tapping scandal ,

The Scum should be shut down and its readers sent to Siberia .

As for Thomson if found guillty gets what he deserves ,i take it the rumour that he has bought an ice cream van is not true .

The Old Tolbooth

Perhaps the girl thought that he pleas would be ignored because she would have to drag a football star through the courts and no one would believe her, however after the beast admitting he groomed kids in the past then she probably now feels a lot more confident about it. At the end of the day, what I was told is that the lad should be behind bars and there's a lot more to come out, and that the only reason he pleaded guilty was to stop others coming to court to testify against him, don't shoot the messenger, just repeating what I was told and see no reason to protect scum like that.

Perhaps the girl thought that he pleas would be ignored because she would have to drag a football star through the courts and no one would believe her, however after the beast admitting he groomed kids in the past then she probably now feels a lot more confident about it. At the end of the day, what I was told is that the lad should be behind bars and there's a lot more to come out, and that the only reason he pleaded guilty was to stop others coming to court to testify against him, don't shoot the messenger, just repeating what I was told and see no reason to protect scum like that.

Well said John.

Makes me sick all this pish about letting him get on with his life.Who knows how many more victims are out there.

The Great Khali

The fact our club is struggling financially and on the pitch kind of makes this guy a non-entity for me. More important things to worry and think about im afraid.

The quicker the club cuts all ties and punts him off the wage bill the better.

gorgie rd eh11

"Hearts Ace", "Hearts star" and "Hearts were rocked this week by supremo Romanov's plans to pull -out from the cash-strapped club" are 3 reasons why the Sun isn't fit to wipe the dribble of the so-called "writers" mouths. Horrendous rag!

Are the sun running these stories on the same page as a photo of a teenage lassie with her t*ts out, or are they on a page with a story about a murder victim who's families phone they've hacked?

Maybe its just the way I read it but 'historic offence' blah blah blah. With him being away I think this is just them tying up bits and pieces from the original. Dont think its anything new here?

J.T.F.Robertson

Hearts should have binned him as soon as he was found guilty. However;

"He was seen as one of Scotland?s rising stars and made his debut for Hearts in August 2009, despite being a lifelong fan of Edinburgh rivals Hibernian."

It's easy to see where he picked up his disgusting habits.

This is the part I'm struggling with. :P

what would everyone do if they went to watch the mighty jt's play one sat afternoon and mr CT was in the starting 11?

I personally would get the feck out of that staduim!

what would everyone do if they went to watch the mighty jt's play one sat afternoon and mr CT was in the starting 11?

Sit, in anticipation of the seethe fest that would happen in earnest.

I'd stretch my legs out in your empty seat.

I'd cheer on the Hearts as I do every week and if Craig Thomson scored the winner all the better! :woot:

I'd cheer on the Hearts as I do every week and if Craig Thomson scored the winner all the better! :woot:

Even with the smilie, that is a totally rank post :yucky:

ive haeard alot of the rumours that go about, it would seem that most of what is being reported is untrue no getting away from the fact he is a silly laddie and should never play for hearts again BUT i think thhese other ones just want there faces in the paper or sell there story to HEAT magazine

ToadKiller Dog

I am sure all the hard men in section N would sort him out and have him tarred and feathered . That lot in that corner now how to dispence justice .

Even with the smilie, that is a totally rank post :yucky:

So you're trying to say if he scored the winner against hibs you wouldn't celebrate? Balls. Of course you would.

Wonder if he's one of the 33 or so still getting paid?

He will be fine, he's doubling up as Hearty Harry and non playing staff have been paid ;)

Why, exactly?

Archived