Scotland Team V Cyprus

ritchies75

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Levein is a moron. He has friendlies to try new things I.e. play two strikers or an attacking 4-5-1. But no, let's stick to the same boring shite we've been playing for about 15 years.

Good goal Kenny! Levein you're still a moron. I despise you

jack D and coke

Some good play from Jamie Mackie there. I quite like him as a player.

Haven't seen a lot of him but he's looked decent this last ten minutes.

Some good play from Jamie Mackie there. I quite like him as a player.

Very pacey and direct, nice bit skill on the run too. cyprus have been unlucky, we havent really created much, still what a finish by Miller.

Robson shouldnt be playing. hes 33, its a friendly and he spends more time on his arse than anything else. Cue the amazing goal!

Say What Again
Robson shouldnt be playing. hes 33, its a friendly and he spends more time on his arse than anything else. Cue the amazing goal!

Even if he does, you'd still be right.

I see no point in him even being in the squad.

Barry Robson was, is and always will be fecking shite.

He must have the dirt on Harry Potter

:lol: :lol:

So... after all the fuss that was made, they are now not wearing the armbands? Or have I missed something? :ninja:

They are wearing the armbands, they're just not that visible against the strip!

Are there ant cypriot fans?? the camera has shown the scotland fans,pretty good turnout all things considered

They are wearing the armbands, they're just not that visible against the strip!

None of them are wearing the armbands they all fell off in the first 5 mins! Miller threw his away in the first min too

Right potter make some changes. Ryan on please.

Levein will be contemplating how many centre halfs to bring on.

Just noticed the European powerhouse that is Hungary beat Liechtenstein 5-0 tonight.

Still can't believe how much of a hash of those two games we made and the delight we took from beating them 1-0 away.

:blink:

Snodgrass on next please.

Mackie's done well considering he's had little football since his leg break.

alwaysthereinspirit

Just noticed the European powerhouse that is Hungary beat Liechtenstein 5-0 tonight.

Still can't believe how much of a hash of those two games we made and the delight we took from beating them 1-0 away.

That win was huge. Kept us out of pot 5 :whistling:

The Mighty Thor

I'm amazed that Levein has not made the changes by now.

The whole point of these mickey mouse games is to try players.....20 mins to go and we've made 2 changes.

He's a negative fecker :(

1. It was only a friendly.

2. The once mighty Magyarorsz?g might finally be on the way back. Both the qualifying campaign and world rankings say they're better than Scotland in any case.

Steven Crainey... WTF? How old is he? We should be looking to players who will actually be able to compete in Brazil in 2014 if we're lucky enough to get there. Half this team will need zimmer frames ffs.

Archived