Enamel Badges - HMFC

kylelauren01

For badge collectors out there - Dunfermline & District Hearts have commissioned a Remembrance version of the Club's enamel badge. These are still in production & delivery expected by the end of the week (hopefully!). Only 100 made and ALL PROFITS will go to PoppyScotland. I have put them up on ebay at ?3 + p&p but would be willing to offer to JKB er's for ?2.50 + p&p (or collection if that suits).

The badge itself is the Dunfermline & District badge surrounded by poppies & with 'LEST WE FORGET' replacing the 'formed 2011' of the original badge. I am biased but I think it looks the part.

Also, have normal Club Badges available at ?2 each plus p&p for those interested.

Please help us sell the Remembrance badges as all profits to charity - no money taken out by the Club or any individual.

Thanks, KB

RudiMustScore

Well done Bud :thumbsup:

It angers me that the many other 'Poppy' badges on sale on ebay have no mention of any part of the payment going to charity.

Lest We Forget

Fxxx the SPFL

For badge collectors out there - Dunfermline & District Hearts have commissioned a Remembrance version of the Club's enamel badge. These are still in production & delivery expected by the end of the week (hopefully!). Only 100 made and ALL PROFITS will go to PoppyScotland. I have put them up on ebay at ?3 + p&p but would be willing to offer to JKB er's for ?2.50 + p&p (or collection if that suits).

The badge itself is the Dunfermline & District badge surrounded by poppies & with 'LEST WE FORGET' replacing the 'formed 2011' of the original badge. I am biased but I think it looks the part.

Also, have normal Club Badges available at ?2 each plus p&p for those interested.

Please help us sell the Remembrance badges as all profits to charity - no money taken out by the Club or any individual.

Thanks, KB

I will take one, I drink in the Ardmillan before the games and sometimes see big John Mitchell I can give him the money for the badge if that's ok.

I will take one, I drink in the Ardmillan before the games and sometimes see big John Mitchell I can give him the money for the badge if that's ok.

Ray, thanks. Will give to John to pass on. :thumbsup:

Well done D & D for their contribution, there does seem to be a lot of badge sellers who take advantage of this cause but keep the profits for themselves, i recently bought a small Hearts Crest/Poppy and a Union Flag/Poppy combination but the seller on e-bay gave no indication if the proceeds were to go to a certain charity, the auction had ended before i could back out.

Also there was a lad from Livingstone who got t-shirts made up (two different designs), i missed out on both but have seen them worn by fans and after speaking to him he had raised just over ?1500 for the Mark Wright project.

Just wish there was more honest people out there who don't take advantage of important causes.

Well done D & D for their contribution, there does seem to be a lot of badge sellers who take advantage of this cause but keep the profits for themselves, i recently bought a small Hearts Crest/Poppy and a Union Flag/Poppy combination but the seller on e-bay gave no indication if the proceeds were to go to a certain charity, the auction had ended before i could back out.

Also there was a lad from Livingstone who got t-shirts made up (two different designs), i missed out on both but have seen them worn by fans and after speaking to him he had raised just over ?1500 for the Mark Wright project.

Just wish there was more honest people out there who don't take advantage of important causes.

Absolutely this.

Well done, Kenny. Great stuff. I'll take one next time I see or your older mate.:thumbsup:

Absolutely this.

Well done, Kenny. Great stuff. I'll take one next time I see or your older mate.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. :thumbsup: I have my fingers seriously crossed that the manufacturer will pull out all the stops for us & get them made up & despatched in time for Sunday. If they did it would be a superhuman effort, but here's hoping. If they do manage the almost impossible then I will give a few to Eddie Fenwick (my much older mate!! :whistling: ) who is laying a wreath at Haymarket on behalf of the D&D SC on Sunday. KB.

The Old Tolbooth

It's a tenner for you :P

No problem John any chance of fixing me a loan. :thumbsup:

your minted lad!!

notice your avoiding the 'small person syndrome' thread though lol

have you got an ebay link? I will take a couple, more than happy to pay the full price as its all for a good cause.

have you got an ebay link? I will take a couple, more than happy to pay the full price as its all for a good cause.

Big C, if you pay thru paypal & put it as a gift it means I don't get pumped by ebay/paypal & more goes to PoppyScotland. Paypal is [email protected]

Will need a postal address as well & will be 45p for postage.

Cheers & thanks to everyone who has been in touch, well on the way to shifting a few - think it works out at 70p per badge sold for the charity. :thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

your minted lad!!

notice your avoiding the 'small person syndrome' thread though lol

No need to get personal Kenny always wondered why you lingered in the Tynie Arms toilets when I was in.:angry:

oops sorry realised it was a thread about height.:thumbsup:

This. I've had a quick look on ebay and can't find the badges.

I'll take 2 if that's OK, I've sent the money by pay pal ( I think). Cheers

Alex, got your money. If can get them to you for Sunday I will, if not will make an alternative arrangement.

If anyone with knowledge/ability can get the image of the badge from onto this thread it would be appreciated. Also on our Facebook/website if can be taken from there. Cheers. KB.

Thanks, KB

nice one i wouild like two how do i get in touch wa u guys

nice one i wouild like two how do i get in touch wa u guys

Dunfermline & District Hearts have a Facebook page & a website at www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk which gives all the info on the club, travel, merchandise, etc, etc. If it is just a badge you are after then pay through Paypal or make some other arrangement. Paypal & email address for me is [email protected]. Cheers

Thanks to everyone who has bought one or more badges - numbers going down quicker than season ticket holders at Easter Road :whistling: Badges still available through ebay or by contacting myself. KB.

Thanks to everyone who has bought one or more badges - numbers going down quicker than season ticket holders at Easter Road :whistling: Badges still available through ebay or by contacting myself. KB.

[/quote

Just bought 3 on ebay. Thanks

Thanks again to those who have seen this thread & purchased - about 20 gone so far. No delivery today, here's hoping for tomorrow or Saturday! KB

Apologies to all who have ordered & paid for badges. I was told on making prompt payment that the badges were being manufactured last week & would be ready for the start of this week. That has now changed, the company can't say why, and I still don't have my hands on them yet :verymad: I am hoping they will be here at the start of next week at the very latest. I have envelopes written up ready to post out to those who have bought a badge(s). Again, I apologise but the bottom line is that you will have your badges & PoppyScotland will benefit :thumbsup: . Thanks for your patience. Kenny.

At last badges arrived by courier yesterday at 1055 & all were posted out at 3pm. Apologies for delays & thanks for patience of all who bought one or more. Sent 2nd class as sending by 1st would have bitten into the money being given to PoppyScotland. When the badges are all gone I will update how much was raised through sales. Feedback through here or ebay would be appreciated if you are happy (or otherwise) with the badge. I don't think there will be any complaints as it is a cracking looking badge. Here's hoping the Royal Mail deliver them all safely :whistling: Thanks again for supporting a very worthwhile cause & still some left if anyone wants one. Kenny.

At last badges arrived by courier yesterday at 1055 & all were posted out at 3pm. Apologies for delays & thanks for patience of all who bought one or more. Sent 2nd class as sending by 1st would have bitten into the money being given to PoppyScotland. When the badges are all gone I will update how much was raised through sales. Feedback through here or ebay would be appreciated if you are happy (or otherwise) with the badge. I don't think there will be any complaints as it is a cracking looking badge. Here's hoping the Royal Mail deliver them all safely :whistling: Thanks again for supporting a very worthwhile cause & still some left if anyone wants one. Kenny.

any chance of you popping into the Tynie Arms with any spare badges,lad?

any chance of you popping into the Tynie Arms with any spare badges,lad?

First time I've been called lad for a while :thumbsup: I usually go to the BMC but since I'm nightshift on Saturday night I will try & get along about 2.30. I'll have my 8 year old laddie with me as well so the 'deal' may have to be done on the corner as he'll not get in. Hopefully see you Saturday.

First time I've been called lad for a while :thumbsup: I usually go to the BMC but since I'm nightshift on Saturday night I will try & get along about 2.30. I'll have my 8 year old laddie with me as well so the 'deal' may have to be done on the corner as he'll not get in. Hopefully see you Saturday.

cheers son :whistling:

if any other West Enders want me to get them a badge then let me know and you can square me up later

cheers son :whistling:

if any other West Enders want me to get them a badge then let me know and you can square me up later

Nae chance of a wee WEH badge kenny?

Badge arrived today. Thank you very much and hope you do well in your effort to raise a bit of money for a good cause. :thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

I will take a couple I drink in the Ardmillan kids are allowed in, if you cant get up you can give them to John Mitchell I will give him the dosh he sometimes comes in the Ardmillan. I am sure a few of the guys in their would by them.

Thanks for all the positive comments on KB, email & thru ebay. I thought the badges would go down well & so it has proven. In terms of packaging, to be fair I did put the badge(s) in an envelope & then inside the addressed envelope for padding & security - which added to my costs & the postal costs.

If anyone knows of anyone who wants a badge or two, gift the money thru paypal to [email protected] & provide a postal address - if posted has to be ?3.10 due to postal costs of 58p - or contact me through here to arrange a meet. I'm usually in the BMC before games and sit in Section Z in the Gorgie stand.

THE PROFIT ON EVERY BADGE FROM THIS BATCH GOES TO POPPYSCOTLAND :thumbsup:

Kenny

Inverness game - will be in BMC about 2pm, Tynecastle Arms 2.30pm & in the concourse of the Gorgie stand (next to the TV at the Wheatfield side) about 2.55pm following requests from various people to buy badges. Cheers. Kenny

Inverness game - will be in BMC about 2pm, Tynecastle Arms 2.30pm & in the concourse of the Gorgie stand (next to the TV at the Wheatfield side) about 2.55pm following requests from various people to buy badges. Cheers. Kenny

Cheers kenny lad we stand at the far end of the bar loitering near the gents

Archived