Calderwood to become Ass Manager at Birmingham City

ritchies75

So Birmingham offer ?300,000 for Calderwood. Calderwood wants to go. Hibs say no. Hibs then sack Calderwood. Calderwood goes to Birmingham.

So Birmingham offer ?300,000 for Calderwood. Calderwood wants to go. Hibs say no. Hibs then sack Calderwood. Calderwood goes to Birmingham.

RP Will not get a lot of sleep tonight :lol:

loveofthegame

So he'll get a payoff from Hibs and still get the job he actually wanted!!! hahahahaha.

What a clever, clever man!

"Chris, hold off on appointing yourself an assistant, I'll be with you in no time, just got to finish off the job up the road quickly first"

Great job Agent CC!

This is why the hobnobs are a laughing stock, couple that with the saucy decanter and, well I'll leave you to work it out :lol:

I didn't think it would be possible for Agent Coco to go any higher in my estimations but again he has exceeded my expectations.

Fantastic news and the tache will be :seething: along with the rest of the Hobo's.

Hahahaha, Calderwood just scored himself some :phreemunney: Petrie will be furious. Great foresight d1ckhead!!!! Laughable

southside1874

Lolderwood hasnae half done a number on those c****. :rofl:

Calderwood wanted away and he wasn't allowed. The guy couldn't work with the mad tache. Petrie is off his chopper and actually makes our Vlad seem normal, but while the media don't bother their erky reporting this then the blind masses wont think it.

Win win for Calderwood here.

Get sacked = get paid off at Hibs.

Move to new job = closer to family (I believe they still stay down south).

Less stress = he's not a manager now, just an assistant. Weight off his shoulders.

Get paid more = Birmingham will pay more than Hibs.

Hibs are probably out about ?600k for keeping him on for an extra 4 months where he has led them to the dizzy heights of being 1 point off the bottom.

Double whammy.

:rofl:

Win win for Calderwood here.

Get sacked = get paid off at Hibs.

Move to new job = closer to family (I believe they still stay down south).

Less stress = he's not a manager now, just an assistant. Weight off his shoulders.

Get paid more = Birmingham will pay more than Hibs.

HIbs also paid compensation to Newcastle to bring him to Easter Road in the first place!!!! What a great piece of business all round.

A hobo at work said they won't have to pay him anything as he was just put on gardening leave!

Probably why he ain't saying anything as he'll have to drag them through a tribunal to get what he's owed.

A hobo at work said they won't have to pay him anything as he was just put on gardening leave!

Probably why he ain't saying anything as he'll have to drag them through a tribunal to get what he's owed.

Gardening Leave, means he is still getting wages.

The details may change if he now takes a new position, but generally speaking gardening leave means you see out your notice period away from your work but still receive your full wages.

Hibs are probably out about ?600k for keeping him on for an extra 4 months where he has led them to the dizzy heights of being 1 point off the bottom.

Double whammy.

:rofl:

The most pleasing confluence of events since May 1998. :lol:

:whistling:

you think we could have him up at tynecastle as a Hearts greats? :whistling:

Next Saturday's half time draw perhaps?? :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Hibs turn down ?300k from someone else for their manager.

Hibs then pay their manager off because they remembered that he was horse shit at his job.

He ends up at the club willing to pay them for him, for the sum of nothing.

:pleasing:

From Birmingham press release:

"Forty six year-old Calderwood has moved to St. Andrew's after leaving Scottish Premier League side Hibernian, where he had been first team manager for the past year up until recently..........After a year on Tyneside, Calderwood moved north of the border to take up the position of first team manager at SPL side Hibernian, and led them to tenth place in the Scottish Premier League in 2010/11"

From Birmingham press release:

"Forty six year-old Calderwood has moved to St. Andrew's after leaving Scottish Premier League side Hibernian, where he had been first team manager for the past year up until recently..........After a year on Tyneside, Calderwood moved north of the border to take up the position of first team manager at SPL side Hibernian, and led them to tenth place in the Scottish Premier League in 2010/11"

That is the best bit.

Hubs, haha, still paying Yogi, still paying Lolderwood (or at least a nice wedge in compensation), and will have to fork out wages for the new lad when he arrives :)

That is the best bit.

I had a **** day at work, but that did make me smile. In fact the whole thing did, but that quote is brilliant.

I hope to Christ that the vermin have got to pay him his contract in full rather than just pay him until he gets a new job.

None-the-less, what a bunch of jebends :D

petrie_1340116a.jpg

:jjyay:

Problem Officer?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:jjyay:

This is even funnier than when the brought back Ratboy for 3x the transfer fee that they sold him for. :lol:

Such financial prudence, no wonder Petrie is so well remunerated.

It does make you wonder though, if Calderwood really was a dreadful manager, or whether there was something inherently wrong with the set-up at Hibs - the same issues that reportedly saw John Collins bugger off and eventually did for Yogi?

This is even funnier than when the brought back Ratboy for 3x the transfer fee that they sold him for. :lol:

Such financial prudence, no wonder Petrie is so well remunerated.

It does make you wonder though, if Calderwood really was a dreadful manager, or whether there was something inherently wrong with the set-up at Hibs - the same issues that reportedly saw John Collins bugger off and eventually did for Yogi?

Only time will tell!

I wonder how hard the tache is kicking himself for not cashing in earlier??

I wonder how hard the tache is kicking himself for not cashing in earlier??

I wonder how hard Farmer is kicking the tache for not cashing in earlier??

Archived