Calderwood Sacked by Hibs

ritchies75

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously??

Jane Lewis on twitter BBC Scotland hearing that #Hibs have sacked their manager Colin Calderwood after just 12 months in charge.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:sob: :sob: :sob:

I can only pay the highest tributes to a terrific Hearts man and I would like to state that if he was ever in the same pub as me he wouldn't be needing to put his hand in his pocket.

A top gentleman.

:sob:

Petrie must have been laughing.. their couldnt be a better time to announce it.. All media attention will be on Romanov and Hearts..

Hopefully he was sacked and didn't walk.. i like the sound of them paying 300K to get rid of him when they could have got 300K if they had let him go to Birmingham.

its not on teh bbc website yet so i will keep my fingers crossed its a lie

.But Calder rat has got what he wanted,everyones happy at easter road untill the next one

thats pretty much gonna be a game of pin the tail on the donkey for who is next in the firing line :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood: :lolderwood:

.But Calder rat has got what he wanted,everyones happy at easter road untill the next one

its on the bbc sports ticker thingy

its on the bbc sport website

So it took until now for the board to actually acknowledge they've been ruining their club?

Francis Albert

If true, shameful that a good honest manager doing his best with extremely limited resources should be treated in this way by a callous and short sighted management. The latest in a long list of managers sacked without being given the time to do his job. It's hard to believe any self-respecting manager will be willing to look at the Hibs job after this.

...a bit disco

Interesting timing?

AGM coming up soon.

Very sad all the same.

Tyrion Lannister

Absolutely GUTTED.

(Not that they'll be able to get a decent replacement/pleasing that they'll have to fork out compensation money :thumbsup: )

Once more in AGM week Petrie sacks the manager to avoid some of the difficult questions -- same scenario as last year at this time.

And for the next boss look to either Jimmy Calderwood, Danny Lennon or the more likely favourite Michael O'neill unless of course they go for Billy Brown as the cheap option.

Archived