Calderwood Sacked by Hibs

ritchies75

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
portobellojambo1

So it took until now for the board to actually acknowledge they've been ruining their club?

I believe Hibernian's AGM is due possibly some time next week, and Petrie was probably expecting a bit of a grilling at it and he may view this action as a way of deflecting difficult questions that may have been posed by the shareholders. He did the same last time round if I remember rightly, was John Hughes not sacked just before their AGM last year.

EDIT - Should have read the link before posting, the bloody answers are in it.

Captain Lithuania

The chat is Jim Jefferies!

Edit:

He wouldnt would he?

No, he wouldn't.

If he does he deserves all the abuse he gets.

So is BB taking over for now? If so... surely JJ will be heading there soon.

GUTTED!

Hibs fans are totally chuffed as well! :seething:

I believe Hibernian's AGM is due possibly some time next week, and Petrie was probably expecting a bit of a grilling at it and he may view this action as a way of deflecting difficult questions that may have been posed by the shareholders. He did the same last time round if I remember rightly, was John Hughes not sacked just before their AGM last year.

I think that's entirely the reason for it. Perfect chance to scapegoat Calderwood and heap the blame on him without addressing the underlying issues.

No, he wouldn't.

If he does he deserves all the abuse he gets.

I would be raging if he went but he would be well within his rights to do it.

Mr Jim is dead to me if he even picks up the phone to Petrie.

surely he wont. he cant. he wont. surely not. hope not. more somebody like BB or jimmy calderwood

surely he wont. he cant. he wont. surely not. hope not. more somebody like BB or jimmy calderwood

would make the next derby a little more interesting

Italian Lambretta

Its more likely that Billy Brown will takeover as Manager and bring in a former hobo as his assistant.

Cant for the life of me understand why Csaba is still hanging around. You would have thought he would have fecked off back to Hungary by now.. :huh:

If JJ takes the job I hope the admin will do the right thing and get ride of the Jefferies smillies. If its Csaba this one will still be ok

:seething:

If JJ takes the job I hope the admin will do the right thing and get ride of the Jefferies smillies. If its Csaba this one will still be ok

:seething:

They will - regretfully - have to go. Even the Clique are agreed on this one.

I just don't know how I'm going to get rid of my full back tattoo of the jjyay face. :(

I am a little disappointed, but not devastated. To be honest, in my lifetime, they only have three vaguely successful managers. One of those (Collins) was there for about a season, the other was Alex Miller. I know, tenuous at best. Even then, those of you with good memories will remember that I never bought the "Mowbray is awesome" chat.

Since Miller, and excepting the two aforementioned, we have the greats of....

Duffy

McLeish

Sauzee

Williamson

Paatelainen

Hughes

Calderwood

Don't despair Hearts fans, the new guy will be shite too.thumbsup.gif

I am a little disappointed, but not devastated. To be honest, in my lifetime, they only have three vaguely successful managers. One of those (Collins) was there for about a season, the other was Alex Miller. I know, tenuous at best. Even then, those of you with good memories will remember that I never bought the "Mowbray is awesome" chat.

Since Miller, and excepting the two aforementioned, we have the greats of....

Duffy

McLeish

Sauzee

Williamson

Paatelainen

Hughes

Calderwood

Don't despair Hearts fans, the new guy will be shite too.thumbsup.gif

Petrie is still there and whilst that is the case his track record of appointing managers fills us all with hope -- honestly that man has done more for us than many of our own players. :whistling:

_56511835_calderwood.jpg

This pic just about sums up his glorious tenure in Leith :rolleyes:

Thats 2 managers they have went through who have not even came close to winning a Derby :lol::lol:

Anyone fancy laying their scarves at the door of Fester Road in solidarity of the bitters on this dark, dark day? :(

Of course at this time it worth remembering that Hibs turned down ?300,000 for Calderwood in the summer. What a great decision that was.thumbsup.gif

Petrie will want someone in by Tuesday to take the spotlight off him at the AGM.

Csaba's my bet.

Petrie is still there and whilst that is the case his track record of appointing managers fills us all with hope -- honestly that man has done more for us than many of our own players. :whistling:

Out of all the clowns you detail abave whilst they all are use less Brown Trout was my fav.

_56511835_calderwood.jpg

This pic just about sums up his glorious tenure in Leith :rolleyes:

How I'd like to remember him. Happier times.

RIP Mr. lolderwood.

:(

Of course at this time it worth remembering that Hibs turned down ?300,000 for Calderwood in the summer. What a great decision that was.thumbsup.gif

Petrie must wake up every night in a cold sweat thinking that was a nightmare its like groundhog day in his head 300k he lost out on and probably has to pay out 300k to get rid of him. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived