WAGE THIEVES

Tommy Wiseau

Can't beat St Mirren? Can't even score a goal? Not above either half of the Old Firm in the league?

Should be fined every penny of their bloated wage packet imo. :down: :down: :down:

Wish you'd gee it a rest about your ruddy seethe thread btw.

I'm already teetering on the brink. <_< <_<

Only advertising...rather than start multiple shite and boring threads.

Ach well, at least I tried.

Cut the Bish some slack, folks. It's his birthday today!

:birthday:

Day out with the Salvation Army before falling asleep while Madge fantasises about Lou Madge gives him the night of his life, I hear. :ruiner:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I think we should intercept the team bus on the way home and demand these DUDS hand over their wages.

I think we should intercept the team bus on the way home and demand these DUDS hand over their wages.

I wish we'd never paid them to begin with, Captain. :down:

Whats happened to you Thommo??? You were a totally different poster in the old days before the move to this board but you've seriously went downhill since you've adopted this 'Begbie' alter ego...sad times bro.

Just be yourself.

Whats happened to you Thommo??? You were a totally different poster in the old days before the move to this board but you've seriously went downhill since you've adopted this 'Begbie' alter ego...sad times bro.

Just be yourself.

:arry:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just be yourself.

This.

Success has changed the man.

Captain America

We could just wait at the entrance to Nandos and take back what is right fully ours!

:thumbsup:

Just be yourself.

:o

Can't beat St Mirren? Can't even score a goal? Not above either half of the Old Firm in the league?

Should be fined every penny of their bloated wage packet imo. :down: :down: :down:

Complete and Utter W.U.M You are. :down:

Day out with the Salvation Army before Madge gives him the night of his life, I hear. :ruiner:

It's all about Carolyn these days. :thumbsup:

Madge is deid... :(

His epic rise to second in command in the clique. :smuggy:

It's what life's all about, I hear. :turned:

Just be yourself.

:yas:

fell in with a bad crowd is what I heard.

Who'd have thunk when this thread was started that old Franko wouldn't even be in the top two WUMs on it? :lol:

:lol:

What would Tommy say :lol:

On a side note, Miko's just been booked for the Arsenal of the East...this day just gets worse and worse :o

What would Tommy say :lol:

On a side note, Miko's just been booked for the Arsenal of the East...this day just gets worse and worse :o

Ach, I dunno, Tommy was a clever sort before the jag set in... I think he'd probably be asking why a brand new poster who only joined in August 2011 knows all about the history of another poster from years back. :interesting:

B. Dynamite is the Lawssier V2.0.

Thommo/Begbie/Faceman needs to up his game if he wants to keep his spot as second in command.

B. Dynamite is the Lawssier V2.0.

Thommo/Begbie/Faceman needs to up his game if he wants to keep his spot as second in command.

oh_you_RE_Masturbational_Motivationals_RE_Dear_Blank-s447x335-180525.jpg

Maybe one day 2na will get a bit with one of these efforts. Not today though. :smuggy:

Yep

They are getting payed far more than the rest of us.

But dont seem to try a leg or care.

I thought they were doing more training through the week compared to the rest of the SPL clubs.

It certainly does not show.

We dont seem to be any fitter.

But they go whining to the press when their inflated wages dont get payed on time.

Money for auld rope as my uncle would say.

Ach, I dunno, Tommy was a clever sort before the jag set in... I think he'd probably be asking why a brand new poster who only joined in August 2011 knows all about the history of another poster from years back. :interesting:

Think we both know all Tommy would be asking is for a sub.

It's all a mystery Francis.

Maybe one day 2na will get a bit with one of these efforts. Not today though. :smuggy:

Dammit. I thought i'd got you aswell.

Archived