*****Official Matchday SEETHE Thread*****

Harry Palmer

Yes folks, it's been threatened so many times especially when Frenchie was doing well but today has just toppled it over the edge...

Keep your SEETHE in here.

Its all Calum Elliots fault!!! abandons us in our time of need and can't even be bothered playing more than a few minutes for dundee to get his fitness back, the bloody wage thief! GRRRRRRRRR :verymad:

Snake Plissken

A not very good draw away from home, in all my years supporting Hearts, I've only seen this happen about a 100 times.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Snake Plissken

We have the best striker in the world, John Sutton, and he can't even get on the bench.

Sergio?

More like Ser-plays-too-many-defensive-players-cos-Vlad-makes-him-and-he-loves-Mrowiec-and-Obua!

Are Hearts the dullest, most predictable team in the league?

My view is that if we can't win the league we should place the emphasis on entertaining / having a go at teams. Lets be honest none of the teams we play are very good - including the uglies. Why the **** are we sitting in and playing no forwards against the dross in the SPL?

Was looking at the stats for Peterborough - a team that aint gonna win their league either (may go down of course) and there have been 61 goals in their 16 league games so far. Last season they (I think) scored more than 100 goals and conceded a bucketload as well. They may not be very good but they are pretty entertaining.

Now consider us, there have been 22 goals (for and against) in our 14 league games. Boring and not exactly the kind of stuff that is going to attract punters to the games. And given the last week its clear we need the money generated by bums on seats.

Snake Plissken

We have the next Zidane, Jason Holt, ready, why aren't he and Scoot Robinson playing every week?

I've not seen them play much but they must be better than Adrian who can't pass water. My grandmother is literally twice the player he is and at the end of the day, playing sixteen defensive midfielders is going to get us relegated.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Seymour M Hersh

Yes folks, it's been threatened so many times especially when Frenchie was doing well but today has just toppled it over the edge...

Keep your SEETHE in here.

Should have waited until Monday to pay the thieves!!!! :whistling:

cardboardcutout

The problem with hearts encapsulated in one match!

Scraping a draw thanks to our goalkeeper against a second rate club with 2000 st holders at best and some will think its a good point which gives us HALF the points tally of a bankrupt rangers team!

No wonder vlads turned to basketball at least he'll see the ball hit the net! :verymad:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Hopefully people will have realised now that Ryan McGowan is a decent SPL player and not an Aussie version of Dani Alves.

This new style of football Vlad wanted,is this really it.At home I would say we have played alright in lucky in a few games especially the last two but away from home it's the same boring stuff all the time even when we win.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Hopefully people will have realised now that Ryan McGowan is a decent SPL player and not an Aussie version of Dani Alves.

Dani Alves is unbelievably over-rated its horrible.

Ryan has a good future ahead of him, plays with alot of heart and is a technically gifted player.

P.S We will get our arse handed to us at tannadice.

Are Hearts the dullest, most predictable team in the league?

Probably.

Its becoming a fecking chore to watch Hearts atm.

So dull.

I wish we were Hibs sometimes :angry:

TBH, it would probably be better watching hibs at the moment as it would be a great laugh sitting watching how utterly fecking pish they are.

Archived