Andy driver the mole to papers

dellboy1971

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might have posted earlier so the papers not in the know could've filled their pages :rolleyes:

Seriously who gives a toss anymore :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Been told the mole to papers was andy driver

And he's been told by club he'll not play for hearts

Again

Wait til Ian Black finds out he has been fined for nothing, he'll be feckin fuming.

Fermit the Krog

Again

wrong.

he's been told he'll be sent out on loan in january.

he was told that weeks ago.

thanks

wrong.

he's been told he'll be sent out on loan in january.

he was told that weeks ago.

thanks

:lol:

Who's he going on loan to? To think we turned down fortunes for the guy a couple of years back and at the time it seemed the right decision. :vrface:

On the mole issue - almost every first team player has conducted themselves magnificently in the last couple of weeks. Our captain in particular. Whoever is spilling their treacherous guts to the red tops has not. They can go feck themselves.

Fermit the Krog

Who's he going on loan to? To think we turned down fortunes for the guy a couple of years back and at the time it seemed the right decision. :vrface:

On the mole issue - almost every first team player has conducted themselves magnificently in the last couple of weeks. Our captain in particular. Whoever is spilling their treacherous guts to the red tops has not. They can go feck themselves.

god knows.

probably more to do with him knocking back a new deal tbh but thats what hes been told

Again

Who told you?

Heard the same story a couple of weeks back. Having no proof didn't want to post.

Wishing it was No 6 but he clearly doesn't have the club at heart..... :(

Ach well, cheerio '2 red cards' = Black.

babertonjambo

I suspect Driver has been looking to work his ticket out of Hearts for a while now and recent events have helped him enormously. His comments in the press conference before the media ban confirmed as much as he could have refused to comment instead of fanning the flames.

If it was him then he is a gutless coward who doesn't have the balls to put his name to his comments. I don't recall much whining from him when he was on the treatment table and trousering his over inflated wage packet for the 18 months he was out.

Very disappointed if he is indeed the mole and if it transpires that it is him then he can GTF in January as far as I'm concerned.

who will?

The OP.

Driver's in the 19 man squad for the game. It'll backfire on me now though as he'll be the one left out instead of Sutton or McGowan. :lol:

I don't honestly care to be honest, kickback is full of keyboard warriors who are worse at the gossip than my granny! Time to get a life

Again

Bet he starts tomorrow. :ninja:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

In light of all the nonsense posted on here the past few days, why would any believe this sort of shite?

I don't think turning down a reportedly ?3 Million for Andy Driver was the right decision.

I don't think turning down a reportedly ?3 Million for Andy Driver was the right decision.

As far as I recall, it wasn't as much as that. Also, it's very easy to say that now and I agree, but at the time the boy was flying, in the England under-21 squad and looking like his value would only go up. Then came the injuries, unfortunately.

As far as I recall, it wasn't as much as that. Also, it's very easy to say that now and I agree, but at the time the boy was flying, in the England under-21 squad and looking like his value would only go up. Then came the injuries, unfortunately.

I think we wanted ?3 million but were offered 2?

He might have failed his medical anyway.

I felt that at the time and that's the figure I remember being reported. I believe that short of someone absolutely exceptional, Gordon for example, that we as a club cannot knock back such offers.

Didn't VR want ?5million for Driver ?

Didn't the Evening News run with a story that he was wanted by Chelsea for ?5 million?

Didn't VR want ?5million for Driver ?

As far as I can remember, Beats is right. IIRC, Burnley offered just over ?2m with some unlikely add ons, and we wanted ?3-3.5m. ?5m was the figure folk on here were quoting that we should hold out for, was it not? :lol:

In light of all the nonsense posted on here the past few days, why would any believe this sort of shite?

Spot on!

Drylaw Hearts

As far as I can remember, Beats is right. IIRC, Burnley offered just over ?2m with some unlikely add ons, and we wanted ?3-3.5m. ?5m was the figure folk on here were quoting that we should hold out for, was it not? :lol:

?5million......

:illogical:

Amen to that, brother.

Couldn't give a **** if glass legs never played for us again... Overpaid and over valued.

When fit, probably our best player.

Overpaid? Most of our squad is, judging by what we watch on a weekly basis.

Better glass legged than chicken hearted though, yet Obua is feted by some on here.

I'd take half a season of Driver over a full one of 'Gangsta Dave' every time.

Been unlucky of late but I'm always far more optimistic when I see Driver's name in the team.

Each to their own though, just my opinion.

?5million......

:illogical:

?5m is nothing for an EPL team, he could when fit play at that level. I don't think we'd get that now, but it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility in the past. ?9m for Gordon? Old glass arms?

Didn't realise Senator McCarthy was a member of JKB? :rolleyes:

Before people start with the driver or Ian black chat, u are wrong. A fully fit driver is worth 4-5 million in the English Market, you don't get called up for the England under 21s for feck all, especially playing in Scotland.

It was not driver or black who spoke to the sun, it was a agent of one of the players who is a bit thick and did not understand what was said to him at the meeting, not going to meation the player as it's pretty easy to guess who it was from the sun article. And no need for people to start ripping the player apart. As for having a go at one of the players dads for posting on here, Jesus wept!

gorgie rd eh11

Again

:teehee: Aye so you have.

Hope it's true blah, wage thief blah. :turned:

This was in the Fulham & Hammersmith Chronicle......

Chelsea eye Hearts ace

Jun 8 2010 By Jacob Murtagh

Add a commentRecommend (1)

Andy Driver

CHELSEA have been linked with a move for Hearts winger Andy Driver.

The Blues are believed to have tabled a bid for the 22-year-old, who was restricted to just 14 appearances last season because of a thigh strain.

Stamford Bridge supremo Roman Abramovich has held talks with Tynecastle chief Vladimir Romanov over a loan move south of the border for Driver, with view to a permanent ?5million switch.

However, the Blues face competition from Wigan, Burnley, Middlesbrough and FC Twente for the former England U21 international.

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-chelsea-fc/2010/06/08/chelsea-eye-hearts-ace-82029-26613297/#ixzz1cmzcHWaj

Archived