Andy driver the mole to papers

dellboy1971

Commander Harris

Andy isn't a 'mole'. he's been openly quoted in the media concerning the wages situation. nothing underhand about that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say What Again

Andy isn't a 'mole'. he's been openly quoted in the media concerning the wages situation. nothing underhand about that.

While I may have missed something, that was my take on it too.

The only quotes I read from any Hearts player were from Driver.

As moles go, that's a pretty shit attempt.

Underground Andy. Underground.

Blackie is the only hearts supporter in the current team, I doubt he's the mole

Gordon Smith too mate. Is there a mole or are the meida trying to lead us to believe there is? Since the wages were paid (and I know players are due to be paid again soon) nearly every single thing reported has been wrong. Only facts are not paid on time - now paid. A source close to the club could be me or you?

Malcolm Tucker

Think you're wrong mate.

Think you're wrong mate.

I think if Ian was pushed he'd say Hearts, if he was being honest he'd tell you he supports Man U.

Malcolm Tucker

I think if Ian was pushed he'd say Hearts, if he was being honest he'd tell you he supports Man U.

I don't doubt that all mate.

Partial tin hat on here, but I think Black is a cracking wer player when he wants to be.

However if he spoke to the media, he should accept his fine and punishment.

Winner at Easter Rd in January, free money goys.

We are all Andy Driver :whistling::rolleyes:

Speak for yourself, I'm still David Obua.

kingantti1874

Really disappointing if this is true... Our best player still... But if , and it's a big of, he has been nothing to the papers after contributing **** all for 3 years then he really can get to ****... Proof required tho

Seymour M Hersh

Another reason to dislike him!!

I love how some folk can't wait to get torn into Hearts players without any proof.

Some folk would do well to listen to their own advice and wait for facts before killing a guy based on rumour.

Drylaw Hearts

It reads to me as though it's been someone who has been here under various managers, been here when through other troubles but someone who cares deeply for the club.

I don't agree with going to the papers to air our dirty laundry though.

I think many people will be surprised to whom it is.

Mr Romanov?

Captain Zal?

Honestly if folk know and they are certain just bloody spill, just coming out with titbits giving the impression you know makes you come across as a major dick

Napoleon  Wilson

Who told you Driver is the mole?

If Driver is the mole, how did the club find out?

If Driver is the mole, how did whomever you claim told you find out?

Hmmmmmmmmmmn.

In light of all the nonsense posted on here the past few days, why would any believe this sort of shite?

Pretty much this.

In light of all the nonsense posted on here the past few days, why would any believe this sort of shite?

aye, and in true knee jerky style many are telling the players they are meant to support to "**** right off".....

Are some fans for real these days? Sort of people are they?

I can moan with the best of moaners but coming to almost hate players leaves me puzzled? Some players frustrate me like they do others, some players i do not rate like others fan don`t, but to hate a player wearing the maroon jersey leaves me baffled unless they are a total non-trier and billy big boots.

Stephen Simmons would be one of very few players over the years i really disliked because of his persona, attitude. (he did score against Hibs though :D )

portobellojambo1

It's interesting this, over the course of the last couple of days we have now been told on here, 100%, that this mole was first of all Ian Black (who apparently was fined for speaking to the press (going by what has appeared on here)), then it changed to100% Andy Driver (which no doubt has really pissed Ian Black off, considering it means he will have been fined for something someone else is now supposed to have said) and a post around 45 minutes age suggests it might actually be someone else, and we would be surprised by it

The story in the DR said it was an unnamed player, if there were an ounce of truth in it one has to assume that such a player would have chosen to remain anonymous because he wanted to make sure it could never be traced back to him, to avoid potential repercussions yet we now have posters who know 100% who the mole is.

I would suggest people go back up this thread and read the opening line of the 2nd paragraph of post number 47, to find details of the only people the press have been able to get any conversations out of, and even then it appears those conversations have been extremely limited in content.

I don't doubt that all mate.

Partial tin hat on here, but I think Black is a cracking wer player when he wants to be.

However if he spoke to the media, he should accept his fine and punishment.

Winner at Easter Rd in January, free money goys.

Ye dinnae need that tin hat mate.

It's a shame if he will not play again for us (although I understand disloyalty has to be punished).

A bigger shame is that we will have failed to turn out Driver, Kyle and Templeton together on a regular basis. They would have messed up the rest of the SPL.

Gregory House M.D.

Except he's a Manchester United fan.

Gregory House M.D.

Which means he can't be a Jambo? :blink:

No... He isn't though.

HTH.

No... He isn't though.

HTH.

I seem to recall when he was still at Inverness reading about his dad playing for Hearts and him being a fan.

Except he's a Manchester United fan.

Wait a cotton picking minute here........a Man Utd/part time Hearts fan, roaster, from Tranent. You're not Ian Black are you HGW?

:interesting:

Wait a cotton picking minute here........a Man Utd/part time Hearts fan, roaster, from Tranent. You're not Ian Black are you HGW?

:lol:

Driver left back Tomorrow?

Yep left back at home mate. I have said it before and I will say it again Driver is a waste of space and we are better of without him (we will save a fortune on his private medical treatment too).

Napoleon  Wilson

:rofl:

Yep left back at home mate. I have said it before and I will say it again Driver is a waste of space and we are better of without him (we will save a fortune on his private medical treatment too).

184054d1317224708-funny-strange-random-pics-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Gregory House M.D.

Deary me, being called a part-timer by a kickbacker :vrface:

The irony of your post isn't lost on me. :thumbsup:

If Kickbackers aren't real fans, or part timers, then I presume you don't go to games then, HGW? For shame. :down:

Gregory House M.D.

If Kickbackers aren't real fans, or part timers, then I presume you don't go to games then, HGW? For shame. :down:

:lol: Just that Kickback has a large amount of armchair fans.

Aint trolling mate just think we are better off without Driver.

if someone could tell me that Andy can get back to his form from 2 y/3 years ago I'd disagree, nobody can say that though

Rudi's Left Peg

After reading his interview about not receiving wages and how it was really annoying, that he had to change some direct debits etc etc. Got me well pissed off.

He's done the square root of bugger all in 5 years and earns a reported ?8,000 a week.

What direct debits are these? His subscription to men's health?

Was watching a documentary on China's Cultural Revolution of the mid to late 60's last night and for some reason I thought of this thread. Wouldn't surprise me if some of you denounced Driver for being "too bourgeois" for Chairman Vlad?

Gregory House M.D.

Was watching a documentary on China's Cultural Revolution of the mid to late 60's last night and for some reason I thought of this thread. Wouldn't surprise me if some of you denounced Driver for being "too bourgeois" for Chairman Vlad?

Is that Roman been sacked then? :whistling:

People honestly think Ian black would be so stupid to grass up to the press? Think the small matter of an appearance to the sheriff court regarding certain charges and the expectation of full backing of the club in the mean time would be enough of an insentive to keep quiet!

Archived