the general

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudi Hates Hibees

?20 for Adult

?10 for Kid

ALL TICKET

Is it really all ticket? The websites not been updated in a while. I hope it's not, as it's to late to get tickets sent out before Saturday now and the trains been booked already. Looks like it'll be a call to ticket office in morning and hope for the best.

Yeah sadly it is St Mirren dont even say if its upper or lower wee pricks , Supporters bus is ?11 departs Tynie at 1pm

Happy Graham Weir

Again, what supporters buses are going?

Livi Hearts supporters bus is going mate, if that's any help.

From the posts above I'm getting conflicting views whether it's all ticket or not! I'll phone tomorrow to confirm.

coatbridgejambo

Is it really all ticket? The websites not been updated in a while. I hope it's not, as it's to late to get tickets sent out before Saturday now and the trains been booked already. Looks like it'll be a call to ticket office in morning and hope for the best.

really frustrating as i cant get threw to tynie & no chance of the tickets getting to me before saturday. i work a saturday or i would have got tickets well in advance but with all thats going on i made an executive decision to pull a sicky for this one

Rudi Hates Hibees

I have a ticket so it is all ticket guys my birthday on Saturday too :D

Just because you have a ticket doesn't make it all ticket though. Do you know for sure?

In fact I'll just phone in morning and double check.

St Mirren (A)

New St Mirren Park

Sat 5th November 3.00pm

Hearts Tickets

Hearts Travel

Adults - ?20

Over 65/U18/Students - ?10

The bus will leave Tynecastle at 1pm and is priced at ?11 per person.

Rudi Hates Hibees

really frustrating as i cant get threw to tynie & no chance of the tickets getting to me before saturday. i work a saturday or i would have got tickets well in advance but with all thats going on i made an executive decision to pull a sicky for this one

I just never thought St Mirren away would ever be all ticket. Will find out in morning though. Ticket office will be shut now and ticket master are useless anyway and wouldn't know.

Rudi Hates Hibees

St Mirren (A)

New St Mirren Park

Sat 5th November 3.00pm

Hearts Tickets

Hearts Travel

Adults - ?20

Over 65/U18/Students - ?10

The bus will leave Tynecastle at 1pm and is priced at ?11 per person.

:blink:

It doesn't say anything about 'all ticket' there. Simply that tickets are priced at ?20/?10.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Yeah sadly it is St Mirren dont even say if its upper or lower wee pricks , Supporters bus is ?11 departs Tynie at 1pm

Happy Graham Weir

I don't think there IS an upper or lower, it's just one tier isn't it?

I don't think there IS an upper or lower, it's just one tier isn't it?

Aye,one away stand.Don't quote me but sure it holds about 1400.Should be enough!

Just checked.....1633.....will be enough!

any good pre match boozers for hearts fans near the midden? cheers in advance

Are you coming in by supp. bus or public transport?

Thunderstruck

I just never thought St Mirren away would ever be all ticket. Will find out in morning though. Ticket office will be shut now and ticket master are useless anyway and wouldn't know.

Asked this afternoon and told that matches are invariably billed as "all ticket" but tickets can be bought from a ticket booth on site.

Rudi Hates Hibees

It would have said Cash gate in operation no ?

Possibly but equally it's likely to say 'All ticket'. No? Besides it still has Dunfermline away info up which indicates it's not been updated in a while. I'm just going to call in the morning and confirm.

coatbridgejambo

Asked this afternoon and told that matches are invariably billed as "all ticket" but tickets can be bought from a ticket booth on site.

who did you ask bud?

who did you ask bud?

Actually I've remembered from last season that you can buy tickets from a wee window at the stadium. Might be advisable to get there early just in case we turn up in numbers to support the boys in maroon!

Hope this helps!

coatbridgejambo

Actually I've remembered from last season that you can buy tickets from a wee window at the stadium. Might be advisable to get there early just in case we turn up in numbers to support the boys in maroon!

Hope this helps!

sure does mate thanks a bunch. i dont have to travel to far so i will head in early doorsthumbsup.gif

sure does mate thanks a bunch

I do hope this will be the case for Saturday as well! I'll be phoning the ticket office tomorrowto confirm. It makes sense to have a booth open so people can make last minute decisions to go.

Me plus 1 to get right behind the boys.

HMFC Till I Die!!!

Dunfermline & District bus has 28 going so far but could be 30 if HMFCBK + 1 are looking for transport as we pick up at the Control room of the Forth Road Bridge. Anyone from S'Queensferry/Kirkliston etc are more than welcome - cost is ?8 for non-members, ?6.50 members & ?3.50 for kids.

Correct lad ... there is a ticket booth / window where tickets can be bought on the day

not that many pubs really close to the ground but there is a lovely wee bowling club frequented by some of the Federation guys

who will welcome you with open arms

if your going by train then you have loads of options

Anyone know how much it is for a citylink from Edinburgh to Glasgow return? Can't seem to fins prices on their website :blink:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Prawn sandwiches for me!

Hope Frank McGarvey isn't their special guest. :yucky:

Take some arsenic just in case! :thumbsup:

KilbrideJambo

Just spoke to St Mirren. Hearts are returning a shed load of tickets to them today - we have only sold 300 apparently. St Mirren will be selling the tickets tomorrow from 1.00 o'clock from their office - cash only, no card facilities. St Mirren said they think with final sales today and walk ups from us tomorrow they are planning for around 800 away supporters.

Finish work in Falkirk at 2pm. Chances of making it to Paisley for kick off?

Should be ok. Takes about 35-40 mins (depending on traffic).

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Should be ok. Takes about 35-40 mins (depending on traffic).

Really?! I was just kidding, I thought I'd no chance!

Finish work in Falkirk at 2pm. Chances of making it to Paisley for kick off?

Could be a problem with Rangers playing too.

As for only selling 300 or so tickets so far, the vast majority of fans will be thinking along the lines of just buying one at the away ticket window at St Mirren Park, so i wouldn't be too worried about that figure. I'd estimate 1000+ Jambos tomorrow.

I'm going down to tynie to get my tickets today.

For some reason I'm looking forward to this one! Have a wee feeling :thumbsup:

Lots of standing and singing required, please.

lets get to this game in big numbers,bedecked in our famous colours,cheer the players to the rafters and show Scottish football

and Vlad just exactly what it is that makes us Heart of Midlothian Football Club!!

is it pay at the gate?

coatbridgejambo

Just spoke with the ticket office and there will be a cash gate tomorrow. :thumbsup:

thats made my day thumbsup.gif & hopefully with the right result my weekend thumbsup.gif

coatbridgejambo

300 or 1000 who cares let's just give it laldy

this x 1000

or 300ninja.gif

Rudi Hates Hibees

So anyone no boozers pre-match?

I've been told to head for Greenock Road as that's closest to away end. Will be arriving by train and normally just have a few in Glasgow before heading out but fancy something different this time round.

So anyone no boozers pre-match?

I've been told to head for Greenock Road as that's closest to away end. Will be arriving by train and normally just have a few in Glasgow before heading out but fancy something different this time round.

[/quote

the nearest Hearts pub is the Cottage! Good pub with big screens and sometimes do free scran! Tidy bar staff as well for the younger guys

Rudi Hates Hibees

the nearest Hearts pub is the Cottage! Good pub with big screens and sometimes do free scran! Tidy bar staff as well for the younger guys

:pleasing:

The Cottage it is then.

Archived