Paisley on Saturday

the general

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it pay at the gate?

You can buy tickets from a ticket window at the Away end of the ground on the Main Stand side.

"The Cottage"

Thats the one behind the Old Love Street ground...just of the main road, at the edge of the scheme. Cracking boozer...and like you said, free scran laid on. Also has Sky Sports (Al Jezeera fashion) for the live games. Orwell Hearts will be there anyway.

portobellojambo1

HMFC are not selling any more tickets via Tynecastle. Approx. 500 tickets will be available from the wee ticket kiosk thingy at St Mirren Park, priced ?20 for adults and ?10 for bairns (u18) and auld farts.

"The Cottage"

Thats the one behind the Old Love Street ground...just of the main road, at the edge of the scheme. Cracking boozer...and like you said, free scran laid on. Also has Sky Sports (Al Jezeera fashion) for the live games. Orwell Hearts will be there anyway.

hope they have plenty of sweeties and crisps in

promise we will be quiet

Rudi Hates Hibees

HMFC are not selling any more tickets via Tynecastle. Approx. 500 tickets will be available from the wee ticket kiosk thingy at St Mirren Park, priced ?20 for adults and ?10 for bairns (u18) and auld farts.

Only 500 or so left? Should be enough to cover walk-ups. Is it 1600 we got?

portobellojambo1

Only 500 or so left? Should be enough to cover walk-ups. Is it 1600 we got?

I'm guessing that the away end at New St Mirren Park probably holds around 1,600 (in fact I just checked it holds 1,633).. Someone else has mentioned on this thread that the club had shifted 300 odd via Tynecastle and HMFC have said approx. 500 will be available pre match tomorrow, which would suggest we have only asked for about half the away end ticket allocation.

If the demand had been there then tickets would be couriered through to us but obviously if hunners go through tomorrow then st m will get them in somehow

not going to happen obviously

Fermit the Krog

If the demand had been there then tickets would be couriered through to us but obviously if hunners go through tomorrow then st m will get them in somehow

not going to happen obviously

You go to every game. We get it.

You go to every game. We get it.

I don't! Why do you say that? Just trying to help out fellow Hearts fans

problem?

Fermit the Krog

I don't! Why do you say that? Just trying to help out fellow Hearts fans

problem?

Apologies if I have the wrong poster but you seem to be quick to have a go at those who are sat on here whilst there is a game on.

My response was more aimed at you (if indeed you are said poster I'm thinking of) and not the content of this thread, in which I agree with the sentiment. I'll be working tomorrow so cannot make it.

No problem.

chester copperpot

As I have a night off work and the wee lad's kick off is 11am for a change, I will be there with bells on.

"The Cottage"

last time I was in there it was the day of the Badford fire iirc. :(

Anyway, got 2 tickets today so will be heading through if the gout clears up. :ermm:

As I have a night off work and the wee lad's kick off is 11am for a change, I will be there with bells on.

Fancy giving me a lift, big yin? :ninja:

The Mossvale Lane is the new name of the Cottage.Good location(five minutes walk to ground)just off Greenock Rd as you come into Paisley.

And...ahem!....i know the aformentioned bar staff so you youngsters behave now!dry.gif

A reminder......

http://www.renfrewsh...yXmasLights2011

Some roads have been closed so don't arrive at the last minute

Buses and cars coming in off the motorway will be nowhere near the centre of town so won't encounter any problems,mate.Just stay away from the centre of town and you won't even be aware of the "festivities"!

Thunderstruck

Buses and cars coming in off the motorway will be nowhere near the centre of town so won't encounter any problems,mate.Just stay away from the centre of town and you won't even be aware of the "festivities"!

That's right but remember to take Junction 29 exit. Getting off at Renfrew Road could land the unaware in a jam tailing back from the one-way system. Better safe than sorry.

The Mossvale Lane is the new name of the Cottage.Good location(five minutes walk to ground)just off Greenock Rd as you come into Paisley.

And...ahem!....i know the aformentioned bar staff so you youngsters behave now!dry.gif

cheers boab I was sure the name had changed but the other guys disagreed

That's right but remember to take Junction 29 exit. Getting off at Renfrew Road could land the unaware in a jam tailing back from the one-way system. Better safe than sorry.

Cheers for that :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Fancy giving me a lift, big yin? :ninja:

sorry ECk mate, just seen yer post. Just leaving the house just now.

Archived