Court Action Dismissed (Merged Threads)

Denny Crane

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Verminator

You sure this isnt some Hobo just playing silly buggers - surely if we were about to be wound up, it would be all over the TYV and papers - aint seen anything about this until now

Heart of Midlothian PLC is that really the football club or what does this really represent?

Don't panic mate. It's the corner shop just down the road. :turned:

dobmisterdobster

Heart of Midlothian PLC is that really the football club or what does this really represent?

I thought Hearts were privately owned.

Shouldn't it be Heart of Midlothian LLC?

Has this not happened about 20 times in the past few years?

Bring it on.

:verysmug:

Yep. Vlad likes to play them out to the last minute then snidely pay the bill just as the bailiffs are starting up the Mondeo.

You sure this isnt some Hobo just playing silly buggers - surely if we were about to be wound up, it would be all over the TYV and papers - aint seen anything about this until now

thats all i think it is

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

So, anyone know who this Paul Johnston represents?

The boy that delivers the Evening News to Tynecastle?

I thought there was a Media Ban...

Oh Vlad, who do ye owe money too now??? :unsure:

Allan Price of the BBC put the link up on his twitter page (which is how I got it as one of my followers retweeted it)

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

thats all i think it is

You mean .... a hobo on the "wind-up...". :lol:

I'll get my coat....

But what does it actually mean?

It means Paul Johnston will be owed money. And that if the petition is granted, the club will either cease to exist or enter immediate administration.

Still, musn't grumble.

Don't panic mate. It's the corner shop just down the road. :turned:

A business can have several 'legs' I didn't think the club was a PLC and does this PLC actually include the football side of the business. Please excuse my ignorance as I bow to your superior knowledge, as for the corner shop I'll have a packet of Walkers salt and vinegar then!!!!!!!!!!!

Has happened a few times to us.

He's also trying to wind up a tanning salon in Bearsden?

Sounds like a charming fellow.

Gee the evening hobo news will have this information now thanks to kickback trouble is we have seen it all before.

So, anyone know who this Paul Johnston represents?

This chap ?

Paul Johnston

Office of the Advocate General

Victoria Quay

Leith

Edinburgh

EH6 6QQ

Tel: 0131 244 0359

Fax: 0131 244 1640

DX 557008 ED20 -------- The Advocate General provides legal advice only to UK Government Departments and therefore cannot provide legal advice to members of the public.

A business can have several 'legs' I didn't think the club was a PLC and does this PLC actually include the football side of the business. Please excuse my ignorance as I bow to your superior knowledge, as for the corner shop I'll have a packet of Walkers salt and vinegar then!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since we became a plc, yes, it always has.

Well it's tomorrows date so it is current, and I can't imagine there's many Heart of Modlothian PLCs out there. :( Since it's tomorrows official court list I think we can rule out a hobo wind up as well.

Hmm Paul Johnston's a solicitor from Leith...

I'm pretty sure this has happened before with Hearts. I think, but don't know, that an unstarred motion is an item that will possibly be discussed at a later date but isn't currently on the agenda. So more like a potential motion to wind us up if we don't make a payment by a certain date.

My mate says theres the same papers on the Rangers website but theirs is for capital trust V rangers,so could be a wind up.

This doesn't mean anything until you know the amount of debt and the circumstances. It could be something as simple as a payment of a few hundred pounds to a contractor which we are disputing (rightly or wrongly). This is a preliminary hearing to decide whether there's a case to be heard.

My mate says theres the same papers on the Rangers website but theirs is for capital trust V rangers,so could be a wind up.

Maybee some lawyer who understands this stuff will explain what it means.

This doesn't mean anything until you know the amount of debt and the circumstances. It could be something as simple as a payment of a few hundred pounds to a contractor which we are disputing (rightly or wrongly). This is a preliminary hearing to decide whether there's a case to be heard.

so does someone from the club or a lawyer representing the club need to attend ?

Footballfirst

It would be a reasonable guess that it is an HMRC petition, given Paul Johnston, Solicitor to Advocate General, is the presenter

This happens all the time to the Hearts. :lol:

Happened to Doug when he was an apprentice at Rank Hovis as well.

so does someone from the club or a lawyer representing the club need to attend ?

As far as I'm aware* - no.

*I'm not actually a lawyer opr aynthing, I just read some stuff on the internet

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

This happens all the time to the Hearts. :lol:

Happened to Doug when he was an apprentice at Rank Hovis as well.

Where is the immortal Dougstar these days?

Archived