Court Action Dismissed (Merged Threads)

Denny Crane

I still think it would be good if the club would communicate a bit more with us, if the story printed in the Sun is a complete fabrication, then the club should fight its corner and tell the fans there side of the story rather than letting it run. At least then it would have saved a load of time reading all the doomsday post on here.

But is that not what Vlad did? Albeit in his own inimitable style.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

Changed their healine 2 mins ago.

1/2M paid

Thanks Vlad. That's another half million we owe you. :)

All hail our venerable leader!

Shame on all you who voted in yesterday's poll to oust him.

The Treasurer

I still think it would be good if the club would communicate a bit more with us, if the story printed in the Sun is a complete fabrication, then the club should fight its corner and tell the fans there side of the story rather than letting it run. At least then it would have saved a load of time reading all the doomsday post on here.

If the club have been guilty of anything (other than the non payment of wages of course) it's not communicating with the fans,

Whether you agree or not with the media blackout the fact that it is in place means that the only way we, the fans can get any CREDIBLE information is via the club website therefore they should be keeping us fully informed and give the clubs reply to all the wild and in many cases, inaccurate stories that have surfaced in the media since this blackout was enforced.

Am I getting this right: the court item was to dismiss a previously lodged winding up notice since the bill had been paid?

:lol:

Am I getting this right: the court item was to dismiss a previously lodged winding up notice since the bill had been paid?

:lol:

Yes and to think I have the privilege of paying my licence fee for that standard of journalism.

BBC used to be something to be proud of around the world, not now.

now the story's pure been worded to make it look like we've paid it last minute to stop the balifs coming in, **** bunch of wanks

The winding up case has been dropped after Hearts paid their outstanding tax bill!

Being reported on stv now!

Everyone as you were!

Footballfirst

Looks like the ban on the media is over. About 30 mins ago, I saw a sattelite van paked outside the ticket office and Paul Kiddie was talking to a couple of journos outside the offices. I also saw Bill Leckie wandering up McLeod St as I drove away from the ticket office myself.

jamboinglasgow

Looks like the ban on the media is over. About 30 mins ago, I saw a sattelite van paked outside the ticket office and Paul Kiddie was talking to a couple of journos outside the offices. I also saw Bill Leckie wandering up McLeod St as I drove away from the ticket office myself.

I am sure Hearts said the media ban was until todays hearing. The view was it was protecting Sergio before the hearing.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Was it not imposed until Sergio's hearing or something like that?

If the club have been guilty of anything (other than the non payment of wages of course) it's not communicating with the fans,

Whether you agree or not with the media blackout the fact that it is in place means that the only way we, the fans can get any CREDIBLE information is via the club website therefore they should be keeping us fully informed and give the clubs reply to all the wild and in many cases, inaccurate stories that have surfaced in the media since this blackout was enforced.

The more HMFC put on theirwebsite the more these 'monkeys' will twist it around and come up with something entirely different and untrue..but what do theycare..it sells papers to the gullible !!!!!

The winding up case has been dropped after Hearts paid their outstanding tax bill!

Being reported on stv now!

Everyone as you were!

And if they had any decent reporters they could have reported it last night as it was paid weeks ago.

Seymour M Hersh

Should have run the fat tart over.

Archived