Weegie tan

Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger

If ever there was a reason to not spend your days in the sun then it is this. A Weegie strangely enough :eek:

nice-tan.jpg

Is it real? Look at the legs, looks like leggings...Hope its not real :(

Brian Whittaker's Tache

All thats missing is a shell on her back

Funny and true story....

Im just back from a week from Tenerife.

Had the unpleasant missfortune of having to fly from weegie vile!Waiting to get my boarding pass I had the sterotypical inbred weegie mob in front.Bairnes wi the hun tops,maw weighted about 25stone and was sporting tracky bottoms etc. Im sure you get the picture....anyhows we got to customs and had to remove any bottles of juice etc from our bags....i coudnt believe it when the weegie maw produced a bottle of heinze tomato sauce from her hand luggage bag and was told she coudnt take it on board!!She was raging and in true weegie style started giving it "But are ye sure ye can get tomato sauce in spain in that but by the way!!" I was in stiches.

Needless to say they were sitting about 4 rows in front during the journey and I had to endure the cringeworthy clapping when the plane landed.

blondejamtart

Had a similar experience a couple of years back when we flew to Spain from weegieville. There was a stereotypical weegie family (all wearing ra sellik tops, by the way) on the same flight there and back - who spent the whole flight home complaining that the food on their holidays was "all that foreign muck"! I kid you not....

I P Knightley

If you ever look at Viz, you may well recognise Tasha Slappa's Mam in this photo.

That's proper tanning!

Had a similar experience a couple of years back when we flew to Spain from weegieville. There was a stereotypical weegie family (all wearing ra sellik tops, by the way) on the same flight there and back - who spent the whole flight home complaining that the food on their holidays was "all that foreign muck"! I kid you not....

Passed at mcdonalads and spotted your typical Brittish family having their Tea.

Imagine going on holiday and eating McD's!!

Retards

Dr. Bapswent
Passed at mcdonalads and spotted your typical Brittish family having their Tea.

Imagine going on holiday and eating McD's!!

Retards

Have you ever tried getting some young kids to eat foreign food?

Id imagine eating at MacDonlads is worth the peace and quite sometimes.

Have you ever tried getting some young kids to eat foreign food?

Id imagine eating at MacDonlads is worth the peace and quite sometimes.

Trust me you can get a burger and chips in practically anywhere in Tenerife.

It looked to me that the parents were enjoying their "happymeals" as much as the waynes!!

Say What Again
Trust me you can get a burger and chips in practically anywhere in Tenerife.

So it's OK to go abroad and eat burger and chips but not at McDonalds? :confused:

So it's OK to go abroad and eat burger and chips but not at McDonalds? :confused:

No I wont go abroad and eat burger and chips or McDonalds. One of the best things about going abroad is sampling the local foods/drinks...unless of course your a brain dead weegie/english bampot.

Archived