Sad Sad Sad Woman

Rawrrrrrrr

Just had some dozey old wifie on sky about the Diana inquest saying that she was glad it was finally over in tears, all filmed from her living room which was plastered with loads of pictures and memorabilia of diana whilst dressed like Diana

People like this should be removed, seriously pathetic

coppercrutch
Just had some dozey old wifie on sky about the Diana inquest saying that she was glad it was finally over in tears, all filmed from her living room which was plastered with loads of pictures and memorabilia of diana whilst dressed like Diana

They should be slapped until they see sense.

She died because she was not wearing a seatbelt - End of story.

Can I have my ?2.5 million fee please. :eek:

If she has children, someone phone the social.

She died 11 years ago, get over it already.

I like the guy who went to every single day of the inquest with DIANA written on his forehead in black marker, and DODI written on his chin.

Total nutter.

Why were you watching a program about the Diana inquest in the first place?

Why were you watching a program about the Diana inquest in the first place?

Its called the News

Buffalo Bill

Prancer, thanks for lending me those dolls.

Diana-Dolls-8-2-7-05-web-lg.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Prancer, thanks for lending me those dolls.

Diana-Dolls-8-2-7-05-web-lg.jpg

Buffalo Bill

you dont have an inflatable Diana one do you?

Buffalo Bill
you dont have an inflatable Diana one do you?

Let me guess: Dodi's last words?

Buffalo Bill

Chad Sexington

The biggest joke is, a good percentage of all those grief junkies who threw flowers at her coffin while sobbing uncontrollably, probably had Granny's locked away in nursing homes who they couldn't give a toss about.

mourners.jpg = Morons.

She is a danger to the public and should be shot!:)

John Findlay
Who picks up the tab for this ?10m soap opera of an inquest?

The same people who always pick up the tab. The tax payer.

I met her once. 10th of April 1986 at the sealife centre Southsea. She came to do the opening. My thoughts of her were. What a skinny bitch. I feel sorry for her in one respect and one respect only. Picked for breeding purposes only.

John

jamboinglasgow
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7322347.stm

This pathetically sad excuse for a human being?

the last person in that article sums up the idea that you can never stop conspiracy theories. The inquest even looked at the looney ideas of Mohammid D'al Fayeed and found no evidence of anything that he claimed. Problem is he will never accept that his son died in a normal car crash as he likes spreading the idea that his son was going to marry a princess and it was going to ruffle "the establishment."

However conspiracy theorists like dimissing these events as staged when it doesn't go their way (just like the Warren Report was dismissed even though it dismissed the JFK conspiracy.)

I P Knightley

I met her once. 10th of April 1986 at the sealife centre Southsea. She came to do the opening. My thoughts of her were. What a skinny bitch. I feel sorry for her in one respect and one respect only. Picked for breeding purposes only.

John

duplicate post

I P Knightley

John

God, John; the 22nd anniversary of that is on Thursday.

My thoughts are with you at what must be a very hard & emotional time.

Chin up.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I like the guy who went to every single day of the inquest with DIANA written on his forehead in black marker, and DODI written on his chin.

Total nutter.

A realistic nutter... "I'm going down in history for this," says John Loughrey. "It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a portrait of me hanging in Kensington Palace in 100 years time."

P.S. Thanks to whoever posted the link. From the description above I had wrongly presumed it was Mohammed Al-Fayed that Cade was talking about.

A realistic nutter... "I'm going down in history for this," says John Loughrey. "It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a portrait of me hanging in Kensington Palace in 100 years time."

P.S. Thanks to whoever posted the link. From the description above I had wrongly presumed it was Mohammed Al-Fayed that Cade was talking about.

That would be me :)

I think BBC may have mistyped that though. His first statement contradicts the second. Either way, the guy is clearly deserving of a kick squarely in the groin region. I'd be willing to do it for free.

It ****s me off so much that the media are still grasping this story like she died the day before yesterday. There's some far more interesting stories going on in the world right now.

Archived