What should happen at Hearts/FM 08

Alan_R

just started first season. Look at the transfers. ?350k for clum and another ?150K for robbie! :eek: had a good clear out. Been playing miko as a right forward aswell. 5 goals in 8 games.

indigoecho_32990258.jpg

Don't be too tempted to get rid of all the players early on...

With consistency of selection, a lot of them can come good, and provide you with much higher valuations a wee bit down the line...

Say What Again
Don't be too tempted to get rid of all the players early on...

With consistency of selection, a lot of them can come good, and provide you with much higher valuations a wee bit down the line...

I agree mate. Letting Branny, Copil & Tall all go for less than ?500k in total is criminal.

without sounding like a complete 'richard' Im a bit of an FM pro, im addicted! Im used to working with lower league clubs that have next to nothing so i was happy just to get rid tbh.

got Fisher Athletic to english championship so im floating between that game and this. So far only rangers have beat me and I put 4 past the vermin.

I agree mate. Letting Branny, Copil & Tall all go for less than ?500k in total is criminal.

Copil was in the first team for me before the end of the first season, and Talls prob my est defender and chips in with plenty goals. Branny got a few games when i had injuries and didnt do too great, played ok but wasnt scoring.

HMFCjamieHMFC

and temepleton

Copil was in my first team for a few games before i sold him, and he does get good, but like i said glad to get rid. Id rather have players I like, its only a game Im the manager after all.

Vlad sold Tall out from under me. Tosser.

did the same with me with Jonsson, i would have accpeted the bid anyway though.

The Old Tolbooth

Vlad sold Sorin from under me to Celtic for 6.5M, I bought him for 50K and he left at the end of 1 season, I also sold Wallace to Celtic for 5.5M.

Kostadinov is worth 4.2M, Copil is worth 2.4M, Bruno is worth 3.9M, Basso is worth 3.4M, Ruben is worth 2.8M, Jose is worth 4m, Berra is worth 3.8M, Driver is worth 2.8M and Aaritalo is worth 1.8M.

I'm dreading the next transfer window because I have a feeling I'm going to get raped silly, and half my players have stated they want away already, even after being champs 2 years in a row.

Archived