The Hearts Magazines

assessor

I am working on Issue 4 of eighteen74 even as we speak and although I was hoping to get it out by the end of this month, it is looking more like the end of November if I am being realistic.

We have some great stuff lined up for Issue 4 which I am sure everyone with an interest in the history of the club will enjoy. I shant give any more away now but will put up a thread later on.

Issues 1 to 3 are still available - PM me if you're interested.

I'm not sure whats happening with PH - I spoke to those involved recently and I think they were still thinking about whether to do another one.

Thanks

GC

I am working on Issue 4 of eighteen74 even as we speak and although I was hoping to get it out by the end of this month, it is looking more like the end of November if I am being realistic.

We have some great stuff lined up for Issue 4 which I am sure everyone with an interest in the history of the club will enjoy. I shant give any more away now but will put up a thread later on.

Issues 1 to 3 are still available - PM me if you're interested.

I'm not sure whats happening with PH - I spoke to those involved recently and I think they were still thinking about whether to do another one.

Thanks

GC

Good stuff , excellent mag , hope it shifts lots of copys.

Wish Planet Hearts went back to being a newspaper, can't stand all they glossy mags nowadays, too much like a matchday programme and they cost a fortune! Stopped buying programmes about 10 years ago, too expensive and full of ads.

Archived