Craig Thompson back in Scotland

jambogjh

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Agent Dale Cooper

Just back from the Alan Carr consert at the SECC in Glasgow, Craig Thompson & Temps were sitting in front of us.

Well there you go! Good for him.

Coburg Hearts

Just back from the Alan Carr consert at the SECC in Glasgow, Craig Thompson & Temps were sitting in front of us.

Is this really worth a thread?

scott herbertson

MY GOD!!!!

And I thought his sentence included being banished from the kingdom.

Outlawed by the Althing that is JKB

Chris Benoit

Hey look everyone Williams back, not like you to come hanging out of a possible bad news story William?

How are you anyway William? Caught anyone out with one of you ingenious wind up attempts William?

yawn i noticed

its windy tonight i noticed. :whistling: hobo undercover not doing well tonight yawn :whistling:

Just back from the Alan Carr consert at the SECC in Glasgow

:bitgay:

YOU ARE FEKKIN JOKIN !!!

You went to a concert by that bawbag ! :unsure:

Chris Benoit

Who is Craig Thompson?

Well, someone had to correct it... :rolleyes:

Correct there's no P in Thomson but there is in ........................

pizza

You thought I was going to say paedophile didn't you?

::troll:::'>

Harry Palmer

Correct there's no P in Thomson but there is in ........................

pizza

You thought I was going to say paedophile didn't you?

::troll:::'>

Bawheid.

Unfortunately because of all the journalists who rely on this site for information on Hearts, you have given them a lovely story for tomorrow's (or Sunday's) papers.

Given that they will never miss the opportunity to have a go at us, you have given them all the bullets they need.

I can see the headlines already and Temps will be dragged in as condoning his behaviour no matter the circumstances

Unfortunately because of all the journalists who rely on this site for information on Hearts, you have given them a lovely story for tomorrow's (or Sunday's) papers.

Given that they will never miss the opportunity to have a go at us, you have given them all the bullets they need.

I can see the headlines already and Temps will be dragged in as condoning his behaviour no matter the circumstances

This annoys me in a way, so we've not to tell the truth in case the rags pick up on it and report the truth :blink:

For the record I was also at the Carr concert and saw the pair, CT was ogling the ice cream vendor who was obviously only 9 and Dave Cooper Mad Tarrier Tim Templeton decked him in disgust while saying I only came out cos I thought you were your brother Cliff Thompson.

Hope this has confused the Red Tops enough, wouldn't want Hearts to suffer as the handling has been impeccable so far :whistling:

Harry Palmer

Why was he allowed at a whatever gig it was? Why was he allowed out the country and then back in again?

These questions need answered!!!!!1!

Chris Benoit

As a parent I would like to say I'm disgusted he was allowed to be in a public place where children may have been mere hours earlier.

:yas:

First time I've been able to use the 'as a parent' chat

Imagine travelling all the way from Lithuania to watch that pish. The boy should be ashamed of himself.

Harry Palmer

As a non-parent, I'm completely underwhelmed by the above news.

Think we should have stoning parties ready. Maybe organise some camps to hold folk like this, where some can hurl insults and things...

That would be good.

This annoys me in a way, so we've not to tell the truth in case the rags pick up on it and report the truth :blink:

For the record I was also at the Carr concert and saw the pair, CT was ogling the ice cream vendor who was obviously only 9 and Dave Cooper Mad Tarrier Tim Templeton decked him in disgust while saying I only came out cos I thought you were your brother Cliff Thompson.

Hope this has confused the Red Tops enough, wouldn't want Hearts to suffer as the handling has been impeccable so far :whistling:

I'm not trying to condone his behaviour but why highlight his every move?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Alan Carr!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!

Seriously? Shittin' me, no???

:D :D :D

Btw? - I know ou mudt be s wee bit spangy but...

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that not what got Craig started in the first place?

Jeez, if he cant even go to a gig, imagine what the punters in here are going to be like when he is back playing for us??

Has anyone organised a protest yet??

A petition?

An email campaign?

A boycott?

Where's my burning torch & pitchfork??

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I'm sure a story will pop up about seething families and new "victims" maybe coming forward etc etc etc

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I burnt my season ticket this morning in sheer disgust.

Hope you put it through 'tommo's' letterbox.

The least he deserves

ToadKiller Dog

Well i for one will not be going back to SECC until the seat he was sitting on it removed and burnt ,god knows what you may catch from that seat .

Did Alan Carr Know ? .

Jam Tarts 1874

I'm surprised no-one has yet been on to give it the "as a parent, If I had seen him I would have kicked shit out of him and cut his privates off" type chat.

But it's still early I suppose.

portobellojambo1

I'm sure a story will pop up about seething families and new "victims" maybe coming forward etc etc etc

I'm guessing you maybe posted this having seen the Sun on-line this morning, which indicates he is to be subject to a further investigation.

CT and the Sun

I'm guessing you maybe posted this having seen the Sun on-line this morning, which indicates he is to be subject to a further investigation.

CT and the Sun

FFS, he is allowed to be in the country, whatever people think of him.

The courts have judged that he is not a danger to society otherwise they would've gave him a custodial sentence.

CT and the Sun

That article is disgusting.

It is thought that he visited his parents, who live in the town, during the past few days.

How dare he, an evil man, of that there is no doubt. unsure.gif

In all serious-ness, I'm worried that he is going to do something to himself, can't imagine the constant stress he and his family are under when it is in the tabloids every few weeks (some would say quite rightly so).

It is thought that he visited his parents, who live in the town, during the past few days.

How dare he, an evil man, of that there is no doubt. unsure.gif

In all serious-ness, I'm worried that he is going to do something to himself, can't imagine the constant stress he and his family are under when it is in the tabloids every few weeks (some would say quite rightly so).

It is almost as if the paper is egging on someone to attack him or him to top himself or something.

He has had a trial, been fined, put on the sex offenders list and a promising career prob over. Justice has already been served imo.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

CT and the Sun

Nope, never read that shite.

It does prove how predictable those rags are when a thick bawsack like me can call it, sadly :down:

Archived