Sunday's Win

H.A.N.S

I thought it was.

To see them that quiet heading for the exits was amazing. Hope they had a horrible journey home.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington

I thought it was.

To see them that quiet heading for the exits was amazing. Hope they had a horrible journey home.

I get as much, if not more, pleasure beating Celtic as beating Hibs.

I utterly despise Celtic FC.

I get as much, if not more, pleasure beating Celtic as beating Hibs.

I utterly despise Celtic FC.

This,times a million.

Beating the Lochend is a deeply spiritual experience that refreshes the parts other triumphs can't reach. Beating Celtic obviously means more in football terms, but for me it doesn't come close to the sweetness of a derby victory.

I much prefer beating those manky ****s.

Beating the Lochend Shite is fairly routine stuff for us :smuggy:

rab obanheartsno1

i love beating that manky mob especially living up here its full of them.the journey was good home passing there busses and getting it right up them.

Never in a million years.

Hibs are our rivals and you cannot beat the feeling of a derby victory. Sunday was great but nothing close to a Derby win.

Too many Hearts fans now forgetting who are our rivals imho. :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

I would have said no but I wasn't even nervous before the last derby because I couldn't see them beating us. Sunday I had a feeling of dread so on this occasion it was better thumbsup.gif

Hibs are our rivals and you cannot beat the feeling of a derby victory. Sunday was great but nothing close to a Derby win.

Maybe we have new rivals! Hibs have being so far behind us (apart from John hughes first year) that we are not so bothered about them.

beating celtic feels better then beating hibs, but getting beat off hibs feels worst then a defeat from celtic if that makes sense?

it's a different kind of thing... like a nice chinese takeaway and a full-on, breeks aff, pants on the heid, slept in next door's shed pish up.

both great in their own way... both have their place.

Don't get me wrong, I love beating Hibs. It's just.. well.. getting a bit samey. Maybe if they put a bit off effort into it instead of just sitting like a bag of tatties...

coatbridgejambo

Maybe we have new rivals! Hibs have being so far behind us (apart from John hughes first year) that we are not so bothered about them.

beating celtic feels better then beating hibs, but getting beat off hibs feels worst then a defeat from celtic if that makes sense?

that makes perfect sense to me. its exactly how i feel

Regular John

Only victories at Easter road comes close to the feeling of beating the mhanks.

Home wins against Hibs are nice but so common it's like beating any other bottom 6 team.

Gods a Jambo

The feeling at the game is the same for me, regardless if its Hibs or Celtic, but the week after, because I know more Hibbys, is class. I think I hate celtic fans, more than anything in the world at this moment.

coatbridgejambo

Only victories at Easter road comes close to the feeling of beating the mhanks.

Home wins against Hibs are nice but so common it's like beating any other bottom 6 team.

i don't no any hibee's but i no plenty of selik fans thats prob why i hate them more

Definitely felt better beating Celtic 2 - 0 than beating Hibs 2 - 0, this time round.

Maybe if the Hibs support turned up with any kind of belief that they could turn us over it might have felt better,

but for me only a win aat easter Road feels better than beating either of the ugly sisters.

I thought it was.

Yip we beat the hobos so often now its just routine day at the office :whistling: that was a good one to beat lennons mob more enjoyable than a routine win v Hobos. :lol:

Nothing better than beating Celtic :jjyay:

Quite a rivalry we have now with Celtic. Goes both ways as well IMO :pleasing:

Hibs fans are pish and their away end is usually full of harmless gimps rather than IRA loving weegie scaffs

Punks No Deid

it's a different kind of thing... like a nice chinese takeaway and a full-on, breeks aff, pants on the heid, slept in next door's shed pish up.

both great in their own way... both have their place.

:thumbsup:

Traditional fans always enjoy a victory over that lot more. :smuggy:

This...I'm clearly very traditional!

It is a tough one. Hibs are our rivals but I despie Celtic fans more.

You have to go back 2 managers for there last win v us Yogi never managed it CC :lol::lol: THE CLOWN NEVER WIL. :whistling:

Beleive it or not Brown Trout was the last manager they had that managed a win v us :woot:

seems donkeys ago its a guid few years anyway. :thumbsup:

We beat Hibs virtually everytime we play them. Sadly this is not the case with The Dhims.Therefore it's sweeter beating the Dhims.

It's like shagging your wife every night, it's great and you love it, but every so often you bang that hot slag in your work that everyone wants. It's sweeter.

Independence

Personally, I always like beating either of the bigot brothers (Scotland's disgrace) better than beating the Hobo's. Beating the Hobos is now expected every time whilst beating the OF is always something special.

willie wallace

Although it is always great to beat Celtic or Rangers the Hibs games always come first for me mainly because the thought of losing to them is too much to bear.

They are all one. I LOVE pumping them both. But silencing the self appointed sporting wing of Irish Rep?blicanism in Scotland for even 35 minutes was a better feeling than another drubbing for the wee ones.

Although it is always great to beat Celtic or Rangers the Hibs games always come first for me mainly because the thought of losing to them is too much to bear.

it was years ago they last beat us get with it 22 in a row wil be beaten :thumbsup:

Other than derby day when we beat them in August I generally felt quite passive about the whole affair. I've barely even watched the highlights on Youtube which I usually love. As some folk say, it's all a bti samey now. Which is bad as I know when they eventually beat us I will be gutted.

Son Of Anarchy

Agree totally.I actually hate celtic more than I hate the hobos as they are total scum but never in a million years does it mean more beating them.Its rarer thats for sure but sweeter? No chance :thumbsup: It is our god given right to hammer the hobos on derby day!

Agree totally.I actually hate celtic more than I hate the hobos as they are total scum but never in a million years does it mean more beating them.Its rarer thats for sure but sweeter? No chance :thumbsup: It is our god given right to hammer the hobos on derby day!

the empty seats at the away end at Derby days say it all, :whistling: when the die hards give up its all over :thumbsup: RP Is a legend in Gorgie :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Nothing better than beating Celtic in my eyes, especially at Tynecastle. It's clear that we rile their supporters no end and it's very :pleasing: when you see them leaving early in their droves, like Sunday.

Another poster summed it up well earlier. It's better beating Celtic, but it's worse losing to Hibs, not that it happens very often mind. :verysmug:

I thoroughly enjoy beating either of the Old Firm but it's a completely different thing than beating your rivals.

I don't like this desperation for a similar rivalry with Celtic. They have Rangers, we have Hibs. That's how it is. Like when Motherwell fans try to pretend we're big rivals of theirs, it's a little awkward. That's the feeling I get from this thread. It's making me cringe a wee bit actually.

Hibs, every time. Beating them will never feel boring. Capital city bragging rights are where it's at.

I don't like this desperation for a similar rivalry with Celtic. They have Rangers, we have Hibs. That's how it is. Like when Motherwell fans try to pretend we're big rivals of theirs, it's a little awkward. That's the feeling I get from this thread. It's making me cringe a wee bit actually.

Celtic hate us and we hate them. This makes the rivalry and hatred legit.

Coburg Hearts

I thought it was.

Definitely, every time just about.

You expect to beat Hibs, you hope to beat celtic, and that's the difference.

Beating Hibs isn't an achievement.

Beating Celtic feels like one.

Didn't really know what I thought till I read your post. That's exactly what I think but beating either of the Glasgow crowd or Hibs puts a real spring in my step.

If we ever beat St J again, that will also put a spring in my step but for different reasons.

Celtic hate us and we hate them. This makes the rivalry and hatred legit.

There's criteria for 'legit' hatred? Oh my days. :laugh:

They hate Rangers, they have rivalry with Rangers. That's because Rangers are the only club who ever take anything that they want or think is rightly theirs. We don't (yet) do that. We take 3 points from them sometimes and once had a bit of a news scandal at Tynecastle when one of our idiot fans tried (and failed) to hit their manager. We are merely an occasional thorn in their side, that's how they see it. Don't kid yourself it's anything more than that - ask them yourself...I'm sure they'll laugh and tell you the same....

Perhaps those who are so desperate for legit hatred are getting a little carried away?

gorgie_rebel

I love beating Celtic every bit as much as I love beating Hibs.......but not more.

There seems to be a misconseption here that our "rivalry" with Celtic is a recent thing.

Take it from someone who has been watching Hearts for since the mid seventies, the bitterness has been there ever since I can remember.

ToadKiller Dog

Nothing beats leaving Fester road with the win or even the occasional comeback draw .

The win this Sunday over the smellies was special and i think justice was done on the park because of the previous match and the shit we had to put up with thanks to two twatts who have had more than there 15 minutes of fame (Wilson and Lemon ) . Beating the old firm is special but nothing beats knocking the hobos back down more so when there delusions are at a peak .

I rate beating either of the Uglies on a par!

However, the derby is the derby - nowt like it!

Simple question to clarify the mind:

You are given a choice on the next two games, one v Mhanky Mob and the other v the Wee Team - you win one and lose one!

Which will it be?

I say no win over Celtic is worth losing to Hibs!

Archived