Sunday's Win

H.A.N.S

Guest Bilel Mohsni

**** me Shaun that's harsh man!!

I agree about the small/large comparison! That's why I brought up the lions/antelope rivalry thing from a while back... It was better than ticks and elephants though! ;)

I do not really dissagree with what I think Red is saying, I tried to add clarity to my similar thoughts in my previous posts and I was saying similar before her savaging and subsequent white-knight rescue! I was only really laughing at your gandalf like swing in to battle. :D

Chill out man. :o

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington

Entirely predictable responses from people who just can't bear the thought of engaging with what I wrote: all of which was fact. Truth hurt, does it?

The only "'mare" redm's had on this thread is by committing one of JKB's cardinal sins: saying things that others just don't want to hear. That, and that she doesn't do seething hate in the way so many others on here always protest that they do. "Everyone hates Hearts, Shaun, can't you see?" Awfully sorry folks, but no I can't.

The day we're competing with Celtic on the same level and matching them year-in, year-out is the day we'll be true rivals of them. As it is right now, an awful lot seem to treat games with them like our Cup Final: and given that they certainly don't, I'm afraid that doesn't sound like the definition of genuine rivalry to me. :thumbsup:

Bullshit.

Just because you and your pal define what you think a rivalry is the folk who disagree with you "can't bear the thought of engaging with what I wrote". Seriously, how far up your his arse can one man travel.

Who made you the arbiter of what a sporting rivalry is? How would you know about the intensity of bad feelings between us and them. Or the intensity of the atmosphere at a Hearts v Celtic game? Oh. that's right, cos you've never been to one. <_<

Course they are - if a mosquito is rivals with an elephant, that is.

How many trophies have Celtic won? How many have we won?

How often do we finish above them in the league? In fact - when did we last finish above them in the league?

What's the size of their fanbase? What's the size of ours?

What's the size of their wage bill? What's the size of ours?

What size gates do they play in front of every other week? What size gates do we play in front of every other week?

What have they achieved in Europe over the years? What have we achieved in Europe over the years?

What's their profile, in both the UK and internationally? What's ours?

And yes, we beat them on Sunday. That feels as good as it does (and very different to when we beat Hibs) because - hello! - it doesn't happen very often.

Rivals? Pfft. Hearts are rivals to Celtic in the same way Aberdeen are rivals to Rangers - except everyone on here cringes at the idea of the latter, and ridicules the idea of Aberdeen ever being considered in the same breath as Rangers. Funny, that. :ninja:

You need to go to a Hearts-Celtic game first before being able to take the piss out of fans who view this as a big game.

Unsure how two clubs seperated by 100 miles of field can be considered a rivalry but I'm no going to pish all over your Norwich-Ipswich games, I have never been to one to actually appreciate what it means to the four legged webbed fingered freaks that are the supporters.

At least meet some Celtic fans first and discuss the wee huns and their orange ******* fans. You will realise that its not one way, they really hate us :jjyay:

Until then you just wont get it.

As for Aberdeen and Rangers, I think Aberdeen at home is one of the few games where you'll see Ibrox sold out.

Hearts are a small club, Celtic are a big club, but in the goldfish bowl that is Scottish fitbaw, Hearts and their supporters are kind of a big deal :smuggy:

shaun.lawson

Bullshit.

Just because you and your pal define what you think a rivalry is the folk who disagree with you "can't bear the thought of engaging with what I wrote". Seriously, how far up your his arse can one man travel.

Who made you the arbiter of what a sporting rivalry is? How would you know about the intensity of bad feelings between us and them. Or the intensity of the atmosphere at a Hearts v Celtic game? Oh. that's right, cos you've never been to one. <_<

Oh yes I have.

This desperate urge to be hated by everyone seems to equate to a desperate urge to matter. In Scotland, we do; but in terms of the UK, the acres of press coverage which Celtic receive doesn't seem to be matched by us. It was when we were top of the league - ie. in a position which Celtic are in very regularly - but once we returned to just being the Third Force again, that coverage drifted away.

Go ask anyone anywhere as to whether they consider Hearts to be on the same level as Celtic. Because we're almost always not, I don't tend to waste my time getting all hot under the collar about what, if it even existed, would be one mightily one sided rivalry.

Any win over Celtic is richly cherished by us - but unlike games against Hibs, I very rarely expect us to beat them, and don't judge this club by how it does against Celtic (or Rangers) either.

Buffalo Bill

Shaun, rivalry is also organic, social related, and can operate in a micro-climate of 5, or 10 years.

No one would argue that Chelsea and Liverpool were big rivals in Liverpool's 80s pomp, but look at the two club in the Noughties, and all their European games etc?

Sergio Garcia

Entirely predictable responses from people who just can't bear the thought of engaging with what I wrote: all of which was fact. Truth hurt, does it?

The only "'mare" redm's had on this thread is by committing one of JKB's cardinal sins: saying things that others just don't want to hear. That, and that she doesn't do seething hate in the way so many others on here always protest that they do. "Everyone hates Hearts, Shaun, can't you see?" Awfully sorry folks, but no I can't.

The day we're competing with Celtic on the same level and matching them year-in, year-out is the day we'll be true rivals of them. As it is right now, an awful lot seem to treat games with them like our Cup Final: and given that Celtic certainly don't, I'm afraid that doesn't sound like the definition of genuine rivalry to me. :thumbsup:

Who are you to tell me what rivalry is to me? Seriously get over yourself.

I consider Celtic as rivals, so do many other Hearts fans, i'm sorry if it doesnt fit in with your checklist but thats how I feel. And football is about feelings.

People are entitlted to their opinions, RedM doesnt consider Celtic as much as I rival I do. Each to their own,I respect her opinion as she lives and breathes Hearts,attends games and lives and works amongst Celtic and Hibs fans Id imagine.However forgive me if I dare not to listen to a Norwich fan who watches from afar and wishes Hearts well and thinks he can tell me who I can or cannot view as a rival for my team.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How many trophies have Man Utd won? How many trophies have Liverpool won? Oh look: it's almost dead even. :whistling:

Hmmmm. Not buying that.

Right this second they are light years apart, but even Sir Alex Ferguson acknowledges the rivalry is intense and probably bigger than with their city rivals.

How is that different from our rivalry with Celtic?

Chad Sexington

Oh yes I have.

Really? When?

This desperate urge to be hated by everyone seems to equate to a desperate urge to matter. In Scotland, we do; but in terms of the UK, the acres of press coverage which Celtic receive doesn't seem to be matched by us. It was when we were top of the league - ie. in a position which Celtic are in very regularly - but once we returned to just being the Third Force again, that coverage drifted away.

Go ask anyone anywhere as to whether they consider Hearts to be on the same level as Celtic. Because we're almost always not, I don't tend to waste my time getting all hot under the collar about what, if it even existed, would be one mightily one sided rivalry.

Any win over Celtic is richly cherished by us - but unlike games against Hibs, I very rarely expect us to beat them, and don't judge this club by how it does against Celtic (or Rangers) either.

You don't (wont?) get the point do you?

You continue to bash everyone on the head with your argument that Celtic are bigger and have won more trophies than us. Therefore we are not rivals.

It doesn't work like that. It's about more than tangible stuff than trophies and attendances. When Hearts and Celtic play there is a sense of occasion. A real frisson of excitement in the air. They hate us and, yes, thy fear us, because they know we are one of the few teams capable of destroying their dreams and ambitions.

Oh, and I dont expect you to get hot under the collar about anything regarding Hearts, Shaun.

You're a nice enough guy but you are no more a Hearts fan than most of the kiddy on Premiership fans on here "support" Man U and Liverpool. ;)

I hate Partick Thistle!!!

Reason?

Bertie Auld's 14 men behind the ball tactics!

Sterling Archer

Rivalry can exist entirely between fans, independent of trophies and success. Hearts vs Celtic is a case such as this, Celtic fans hate Hearts and vice versa, this causes rivalry between the two groups. It's not difficult to comprehend.

I wouldn't say they're our sporting rivals but there is a definite rivalry there.

Course they are - if a mosquito is rivals with an elephant, that is.

How many trophies have Celtic won? How many have we won?

How often do we finish above them in the league? In fact - when did we last finish above them in the league?

What's the size of their fanbase? What's the size of ours?

What's the size of their wage bill? What's the size of ours?

What size gates do they play in front of every other week? What size gates do we play in front of every other week?

What have they achieved in Europe over the years? What have we achieved in Europe over the years?

What's their profile, in both the UK and internationally? What's ours?

And yes, we beat them on Sunday. That feels as good as it does (and very different to when we beat Hibs) because - hello! - it doesn't happen very often.

Rivals? Pfft. Hearts are rivals to Celtic in the same way Aberdeen are rivals to Rangers - except everyone on here cringes at the idea of the latter, and ridicules the idea of Aberdeen ever being considered in the same breath as Rangers. Funny, that. :ninja:

I agree with much of your post - but I would argue that the Hearts Celtic fixture has more "rivalry" about it than the Aberdeen Rangers one. I've never had the impression that most Rangers fans are that interested in Aberdeen - but you would be surprised how much many Celtic fans dislike us (I was genuinely shocked by this when I was living in Glasgow). To many of them - particularly those who actually live in the west coast - they (in their unique world view) view us as Rangers' eastern cousins hence a strong dislike. By contrast Rangers fans by and large do not view Aberdeen as Celtic's northern cousins. They just view Aberdeen as a provincial team in the north-east who dislike Rangers because of a couple of grudge matches over 20 years ago - and because Aberdeen have no proper rivals of their own.

What I would say about the "rivals" question though, is that the true test of rivals is that they look out for their rivals results and take great joy at their rivals losing. Most Celtic fans pay relatively little attention to Hearts' results - except when the two teams play.

There is plenty of bad feeling between the clubs' fans and the Hearts Celtic fixture is - outside of the old firm game - the most volatile fixture in the SPL - but to describe Hearts and Celtic as rivals in the true sense of the term is just not correct.

ToadKiller Dog

I dint think understanding football rivalry has ever been one of Shaun's strong points ,you have to live it and breathe it you cant learn if from a book .

I live in an area thick with Celtic Fans and work with a few (next to Lochwiegia in Dundee ) I certainly would not be brave enough to walk around that area in my hearts top for the next few weeks unless we beat the Uglies in a few weeks . Celtic dont like us ,they enjoy beating us especially at Tynie .

The only time i have had a Celtic fan say anything good about us was when we beat rangers to win the cup in 98 .

It would be stupid to say they see us as rivals for the title or anyway near Rangers in rivalry but they do see us as a threat over the last few years in terms of results .

They enjoy the games rivalry as much as us , though we would likely see it as a bigger game given our position .

In sporting terms a win over Rangers is a bigger achievement they are the dominant Scottish side over the last 25 years but rivalry is more than that and winning trophies . The Celtic game has a darker edge to it (in part to the sectarian element which we shouldn't ignore ) it is the nearest game out with the Hibs we play which has the more

combatant tribal feel about it which is a big part of football rivalry , our rivalry with the TIC is at a high point just now while the Hibs game is maybe at low because we are very dominant at this time .

The idea that footballing rivalries can only be based on the relative success of the teams over the years is utter nonsense. As is the idea that a team can only have one rival.

People denying that we have a rivalry with Celtic desperately reeks of obsessing over what other fans think of us, terrified of being labelled 'mini huns'. If people can't comprehend that I can hate Celtic without being a closet Rangers fan I couldn't give a flying **** to be honest.

I suppose when I'm down in London for the West Ham-Millwall game in February I should start telling people that they aren't real rivals and are getting excited over nothing.

There is plenty of bad feeling between the clubs' fans and the Hearts Celtic fixture is - outside of the old firm game - the most volatile fixture in the SPL - but to describe Hearts and Celtic as rivals in the true sense of the term is just not correct.

Despite this game being the biggest game of the season after the Old Firm game there is no rivalry between us and the mhanky ones?

Despite this game being the biggest game of the season after the Old Firm game there is no rivalry between us and the mhanky ones?

In my opinion the true definition of "rivals" in football are two teams who pay close attention to each other's results even when they are not playing each other. I just don't think most Celtic fans are that bothered by our results - and most of us pay much more attention to Hibs' results than Celtic's.

Sure there is bad feeling between some of the fans and the Hearts Celtic fixture is very keenly contested - but I think we are deluding ourselves if we describe Hearts and Celtic as being true rivals.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Rivalry can exist entirely between fans, independent of trophies and success. Hearts vs Celtic is a case such as this, Celtic fans hate Hearts and vice versa, this causes rivalry between the two groups. It's not difficult to comprehend.

I wouldn't say they're our sporting rivals but there is a definite rivalry there.

I think this is probably the fairest description of it so far. Celtic fans hate us, Hearts fans hate them. It's not a 'proper' rivalry as such as we're not from the same city but the atmosphere at the games is derby-like. A few years ago it maybe wasn't as bad, but in that period it's grown so much that there is a proper hatred between the supporters, and it's grown even more in the last 5 months because of the whole 'attack on Lennon' fiasco.

Francis Albert

Strange meanderings on this thread. Of course Celtic and us are rivals. So are Rangers and us. And Aberdeen and us.

But I still think Hibs are our rivals in the sense that Celtic and Rangers are rivals, Barcelona and Real Madrid are rivals, and, even after all these years, Dundee and Dundee United are rivals.

My own definition is that your real rivals are those that you would like any team in the world to beat.

Celtic fans never want Rangers to beat us.

And I can't bring myself to want Hibs to win even aggainst Celtic or Rangers, and I suspect that's true of most Hearts fans.

Tommy Wiseau

The idea that footballing rivalries can only be based on the relative success of the teams over the years is utter nonsense. As is the idea that a team can only have one rival.

People denying that we have a rivalry with Celtic desperately reeks of obsessing over what other fans think of us, terrified of being labelled 'mini huns'. If people can't comprehend that I can hate Celtic without being a closet Rangers fan I couldn't give a flying **** to be honest.

I suppose when I'm down in London for the West Ham-Millwall game in February I should start telling people that they aren't real rivals and are getting excited over nothing.

See this guy?

He gets it.

See that guy from Witney?

He doesn't.

See her with the kitten avatar?

She's choosing to appear as though she doesn't get it, but secretly does.

That's my thoughts. And you can take them to the bank. :smuggy:

fabienleclerq

Oh yes I have.

You don't live here or go to the games so you dont get it.

Only now are man city a threat to united but for years werent, compare trophy hauls(similar to ours and celtics), are they not rivals?

Lawlson's revelations that only teams who are 'equal' can be rivals is an absolute stoater. And in a thread full of some remarkably bizarre ramblings, to be able to whap out something that makes all the other stoaters look lame.... That's some going.

Total facepalm moment if ever there was one.

I think Red can be forgiven, I think she's at least partially realised that a few of her slaverings didn't really add up.

But lawlson believes he, whom I believe never to have attended a Celtic match regardless of what he says, thinks he knows better than those of us who experience this 'non-rivalry' first hand.

Unbelievable scenes.

Lawlson's revelations that only teams who are 'equal' can be rivals is an absolute stoater. And in a thread full of some remarkably bizarre ramblings, to be able to whap out something that makes all the other stoaters look lame.... That's some going.

Total facepalm moment if ever there was one.

I think Red can be forgiven, I think she's at least partially realised that a few of her slaverings didn't really add up.

But lawlson believes he, whom I believe never to have attended a Celtic match regardless of what he says, thinks he knows better than those of us who experience this 'non-rivalry' first hand.

Unbelievable scenes.

I don't think you can call House just yet, there's a few more JKB cliches to be had yet. :biggrin:

And no forgiveness required, ta. I stick by what I said, even if I didn't illustrate my point in the most effective way.

On the same note, I don't know if I really asked you to explain why you adopt the complete opposite viewpoint. What do you think rivalry is, Erik? Rather than narrating, why don't you join in? :)

Gregory House M.D.

Beating Hibs doesn't come close to beating Celtic.

On the same note, I don't know if I really asked you to explain why you adopt the complete opposite viewpoint. What do you think rivalry is, Erik? Rather than narrating, why don't you join in? :)

I think it is a term that can be used in a whole host of different situations, to varying extents. I think it's probably far easier to identify something that CAN be construed as rivalry than it is to argue that something isn't.

Even the actual dictionary meaning of rivalry is a bit vague.

Anyway - my idea of rivalry? For me it can be used to describe almost any sort of competitive relationship, but for me it relates more specifically to the more tense relationships where it's important to get one over the other party and not to lose face.

How's that for you? I've probably not worded it particularly well, but it's my turn to be multitasking now lol, sorry!

I think it is a term that can be used in a whole host of different situations, to varying extents. I think it's probably far easier to identify something that CAN be construed as rivalry than it is to argue that something isn't.

Even the actual dictionary meaning of rivalry is a bit vague.

Anyway - my idea of rivalry? For me it can be used to describe almost any sort of competitive relationship, but for me it relates more specifically to the more tense relationships where it's important to get one over the other party and not to lose face.

How's that for you? I've probably not worded it particularly well, but it's my turn to be multitasking now lol, sorry!

Quite broad, non-specific and all-encompassing then. Righto.

By that token we would have rivalry with pretty much anyone we ever play then? Not the definition for me, I'm afraid.

Thanks anyway though....

Beating Hibs is far more satisfying, easily. Beating Celtic or Rangers is very satisfying but because Hibs are our City rivals and with the history and meaning behind the fixture , a derby win will always mean more to me...

But don`t get me wrong, humping the OF is a great feeling. Fackin hate them.

Quite broad, non-specific and all-encompassing then. Righto.

By that token we would have rivalry with pretty much anyone we ever play then? Not the definition for me, I'm afraid.

Thanks anyway though....

Ummm nope. That's not what I said at all... Would appear you're doing the same kinda twisting now that you requested others didn't do with you.

There are only three teams I wish to 'get one over on'. Celtic, Rangers and Hibs. I consider those three teams to be our biggest rivals. It's those three whom winning feels best again, it's those three losing against hurts most.

Everyone else? I just want to beat them. Not get one over on them, not save face against, just beat. Those are the teams I 'just don't like'.

Whats the big deal these days about beating Celtic , every man and their dug have and will pump them this season

Bet Hibs don't :verysmug:

PS. Dont agree with Red although I kind of see what she's trying to say. Lawlson's just slavering horseshit though :D

Ummm nope. That's not what I said at all... Would appear you're doing the same kinda twisting now that you requested others didn't do with you.

There are only three teams I wish to 'get one over on'. Celtic, Rangers and Hibs. I consider those three teams to be our biggest rivals. It's those three whom winning feels best again, it's those three losing against hurts most.

Everyone else? I just want to beat them. Not get one over on them, not save face against, just beat. Those are the teams I 'just don't like'.

Okay. Moving on, because we're kind of going around in circles here and getting bogged down in daft semantics and I'm not sure it's worth a whole day of on and off bickering....

My last point on this before I go and get myself into trouble on another thread....do you think Celtic or Rangers fans are sitting on their respective forums discussing how we're their rivals?

Clerry Jambo

Strange meanderings on this thread. Of course Celtic and us are rivals. So are Rangers and us. And Aberdeen and us.

But I still think Hibs are our rivals in the sense that Celtic and Rangers are rivals, Barcelona and Real Madrid are rivals, and, even after all these years, Dundee and Dundee United are rivals.

My own definition is that your real rivals are those that you would like any team in the world to beat.

Celtic fans never want Rangers to beat us.

And I can't bring myself to want Hibs to win even aggainst Celtic or Rangers, and I suspect that's true of most Hearts fans.

Spot on post FA and the bit in bold just tidies up everything nicely :thumbsup:

It`s facepalm material that there are Hearts fans around who don`t think we have a rivalry with Celtic...

Their knowledge of the history of the Scottish game must be nil or they have just got into football 5 minutes ago....

My last point on this before I go and get myself into trouble on another thread....do you think Celtic or Rangers fans are sitting on their respective forums discussing how we're their rivals?

Are you now saying that you can only be rivals with a team who are discussing your rivalry on another message board?! :P

I'll make it clear that I'm making this point in jest before it gets taken seriously.... ;)

It`s facepalm material that there are Hearts fans around who don`t think we have a rivalry with Celtic...

Their knowledge of the history of the Scottish game must be nil or they have just got into football 5 minutes ago....

You know my feelings on some of the stoaters who don't appear to have a knowledge of football pre Euro '96.

Footballs Coming Home.....to their 6 bedroom mansion in Ravelston.

Clerry Jambo

Debut, you could make a case for other clubs being our "rivals" but at the end of the day Hibernian Football Club ARE our rivals.

Just wanted to clear that up for you and the rest :P

You know my feelings on some of the stoaters who don't appear to have a knowledge of football pre Euro '96.

haha, too true Adi.

Debut, you could make a case for other clubs being our "rivals" but at the end of the day Hibernian Football Club ARE our rivals.

nothing to clear up here. I said we had a rivalry with Der Timothy , i didn`t say it was THEE rivalry. :P

Chad Sexington

Haha :lol:

Spot on, mate.

I wish some of these experts were around when I going to at Parkhead in the 80's and 90's, when we regularly took 5000 plus, to tell me it's not really a rivalry.

Would have saved me the train fare. :rolleyes:

Gregory House M.D.

Beating Hibs is far more satisfying, easily. Beating Celtic or Rangers is very satisfying but because Hibs are our City rivals and with the history and meaning behind the fixture , a derby win will always mean more to me...

But don`t get me wrong, humping the OF is a great feeling. Fackin hate them.

Hand on heart, I took very little enjoyment from the last derby and only sang once. I actually think they're beginning to lose their charm being Sooooooo onesided.

Clerry Jambo

Haha :lol:

Spot on, mate.

I wish some of these experts were around when I going to at Parkhead in the 80's and 90's, when we regularly took 5000 plus, to tell me it's not really a rivalry.

Would have saved me the train fare. :rolleyes:

Hearts regularly took that amount to most grounds back then as you will know being part of the "army" :rolleyes:

So going by your reasoning we have "many rivals"

Chad Sexington

Hearts regularly took that amount to most grounds back then as you will know being part of the "army" :rolleyes:

Why do you have the word army in quotes? I cant recall using that term. <_<

My point was, that the games then were big occasions, with big crowds and usually very closely fought.

Kind of like a rivalry even. :rolleyes:

so, you don`t believe Celtic are a rival? I suppose there are many ways of looking at it but it`s what`s in the consciousness for me...... how we see it in our heads as well as historical fact and record.

It can get silly. Say someone like St Mirren sprung out of nowhere to challenge for a top 3 place and they were up there with us...suddenly you`d see them as a `rival`.....but only in the that particular circumstance..

The peculiar rivavly between us and Hibs encompasses both the delirium in beating them but also, crucially, the fear of losing to them. With the OF, I would suggest that we still have the former but, much as we hate losing to them, we don't fear it.

Clerry Jambo

so, you don`t believe Celtic are a rival? I suppose there are many ways of looking at it but it`s what`s in the consciousness for me...... how we see it in our heads as well as historical fact and record.

It can get silly. Say someone like St Mirren sprung out of nowhere to challenge for a top 3 place and they were up there with us...suddenly you`d see them as a `rival`.....but only in the that particular circumstance..

It is really a silly discussion.

Hibs are our feckin rivals and that's it!! :lol:

Imp - I just used "army" in the sense of the amount of fans that used to travel back then. Also if you think the Celts are our rivals then fine, maybe it's a personal choice.

Finally any Celtic fan would laugh their thrupenny bits off if you suggested to them that Hearts were their rivals :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Imp - I just used "army" in the sense of the amount of fans that used to travel back then. Also if you think the Celts are our rivals then fine, maybe it's a personal choice.

Finally any Celtic fan would laugh their thrupenny bits off if you suggested to them that Hearts were their rivals :lol:

Hibs are our DERBY rivals.

Celtic are our biggest rivals outside the derby. Although the atmosphere and hatred are fast making it bigger and better.

Don't get me wrong, I love beating Hibs. It's just.. well.. getting a bit samey. Maybe if they put a bit off effort into it instead of just sitting like a bag of tatties...

Sounds like my sex life. :ninja:

Hearts fans enjoy our rivalry with the mhanky ones. This doesn't make us desperate, deluded or cringeworthy.

I thought it was.

To see them that quiet heading for the exits was amazing. Hope they had a horrible journey home.

No way. I hate the OF but don't really hate Hibs, but despite that whenever Hibs play Celtic or Rangers I'm hoping they get annihilated. It's a local rivalry thing.

bigis semiauskas

Correct,they will always be our rivals,we are miles behind Celtic so what exactly are we rivalling them over.

Correct,they will always be our rivals,we are miles behind Celtic so what exactly are we rivalling them over.

so, you two mups...................Man U`s only rivals are Man City then? Not Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea too? There are a few ways of defining a rival...

I always feel less bothored about playing the Hobos until matchday then there is NOTHING more important.

Archived