Billy Brown on Sportscene (merged - yes, he was on)

Chrambo

heartsfc_fan

BB is a biiter man. Referring to Hearts every 2 mins :facepalm: and putting a negative spin on things.

Erse.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I quite like him. Didn't ever do wrong by Hearts and I'm fairly certain he didn't have enough money to sit on his hoop for the rest of his days.

Made a bit of an arse of himself talking about Romanov but I'm sure all our managers in Romanov's time have probably had a tempestuous relationship with him.

This is a cracking smiley and I've seen it many a time on here but where did it come from? Who is that idiot? A hibby?

On the subject of BB he did seem bitter but I won't bad mouth him despite his prejuidices against us. If he had described them as a smaller club than us - although they are - I doubt it would have done his reputation any good.

its Mr Romanov. from a picture of him at a basketball game.

Said he had been sacked twice by Hearts?

Did he not feck of to bradford with JJ on the promise of big bucks,no sacking involved?

rudi must stay

Said he had been sacked twice by Hearts?

Did he not feck of to bradford with JJ on the promise of big bucks,no sacking involved?

he resigned IIRC, so he left on his own terms with Jefferies.

My problem with BB is that when he was at Killie he regularly slagged off Hearts and Vlad but was happy to take Hearts' and Vlad's money when JJ came back.

Now he has left all he has done is winge and slag us again.

Seymour M Hersh

Cheer up Billy Brown

Oh what can it mean

to a, sad Hibby barsteward

and shite football team!

GIRFUY

It must be horrible to be so bitter. Football like many other industries has a high turnover of staff. People who slag off ex-employers just because they were replaced are quite sad imo. Poor bitter billy.

Here it is for those that havnt seen it, comments around the 12:30 mark seem to be annoying a few on here.

My link

IMO he is quite right in what he says apart from the equally big club piche.

He is a hobo now though and by watching him there im sure he will be absolutely desperate to beat us next time we meet.

Sorry Billy, yes you probably didnt deserve to be sacked again but you picked Hobo FC! Looking forward to seeing your face after our next demolition job on the wee team :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

So, I just watched Sportscene. Er - what exactly was all the fuss about, folks? :unsure:

Brown made one daft comment about Hibs being an "equally big club". And, er, that's it. :mellow:

He praised Skacel, Templeton and Hearts' performance yesterday, describing our victory as "fully deserved". He only pointed out that we hadn't scored against St Johnstone in order to emphasise what a good defensive side they are, and that his new team must therefore be doing something right to have put three past them. But the idea that he should shower in praise the man who sacked him (and undermined him and his great mate JJ for several months leading up to it) is risible. There isn't a soul on here who'd do such a thing if they lost their jobs; but hey ho, what's rank hypocrisy amongst football fans got to do with anything, eh? :rolleyes:

Billy Brown has now been sacked twice by this club: on the basis of his record, both times extremely harshly, and pretty callously. It doesn't matter how much money someone makes in their job: if they give it their all, and do it to the best of their ability, only to be sacked without a moment's thought, it hurts anyone. So he was hurt by it - and that's a crime now? :huh:

Not that I have any issue with us turning against him. He's at Hibs now; he's part of the enemy. But there was barely anything wrong with what he said last night at all; and more than that, on that programme, he became the first member of a management team who I've ever known to actually admit that one of his players had dived. What an arsehole, huh? :blink:

gorgie rd eh11

So, I just watched Sportscene. Er - what exactly was all the fuss about, folks? :unsure:

Brown made one daft comment about Hibs being an "equally big club". And, er, that's it. :mellow:

He praised Skacel, Templeton and Hearts' performance yesterday, describing our victory as "fully deserved". He only pointed out that we hadn't scored against St Johnstone in order to emphasise what a good defensive side they are, and that his new team must therefore be doing something right to have put three past them. But the idea that he should shower in praise the man who sacked him (and undermined him and his great mate JJ for several months leading up to it) is risible. There isn't a soul on here who'd do such a thing if they lost their jobs; but hey ho, what's rank hypocrisy amongst football fans got to do with anything, eh? :rolleyes:

Billy Brown has now been sacked twice by this club: on the basis of his record, both times extremely harshly, and pretty callously. It doesn't matter how much money someone makes in their job: if they give it their all, and do it to the best of their ability, only to be sacked without a moment's thought, it hurts anyone. So he was hurt by it - and that's a crime now? :huh:

Not that I have any issue with us turning against him. He's at Hibs now; he's part of the enemy. But there was barely anything wrong with what he said last night at all; and more than that, on that programme, he became the first member of a management team who I've ever known to actually admit that one of his players had dived. What an arsehole, huh? :blink:

I thought he was ok as well. He didn't have any sly digs at the club.

Stop it Shawn. You're ruining it

:angry:

:)

Love you really buddy. You do have to watch it with your joined up thinking, telling of the truth and lack of revisionism. Not sure how you get away with it!

Archived