Billy Brown on Sportscene (merged - yes, he was on)

Chrambo

What the ****?

We watch the Hearts Celtic game and then sit and listen to Billy Browns life for 5 mins then listen to the *** boy say how he's joined an "equally big club"

Has he been smoking a crack pipe?

Bert Le Clos

I'm not going to badmouth him. He and Jeffries did well and were good for Hearts. But no win in 16(?) league matches IMO is justification for being sacked.

I agree that his comment about Hibs being an equally big club are laughable, but he's not exactly going to come out and say I've got a job with a smaller club is he?

kingantti1874

the only drawback of JJ returning to the club 2 years ago was bringing that bitter dick with him... The only tears shed when JJ left were for JJ - you've found your level Billy

An utter ballbag of a man. Discuss.

Nothing to discuss HPW :ermm: Utter ballbag of a man as you say. Have u taken a sensible pill :lol: Only kidding mate :thumbsup: e

OOPS spelt ure name wrong . Too many beers :D

Ha ha. This place is murder. Everyone dying to be the first with the exclusive.

Merge them all please mods.

Sad hibee barsteward he has always been. Cone carrier at best

Billy was a good servant to Hearts and he must feel sick at the way he and JJ were dealt with - so fair dooes the man is hurting

And before anyone says I am a Hibby - I am not!! - what that lot came away with today in the Roseburn makes them not Hibs the number 1 club I despise

Seems pretty bitter, but to be fair he has just been sacked by us so its bound to still hurt him!

Tommy Wiseau

No.

He IS on Sportscene.

Tense is extremely important, Dr B.

As in, "she is my girlfriend - my life is great" and "she was my girlfriend - why does this keep happening?".

*insert some kind of smug face here*

Governor Tarkin

Sad hibee barsteward he has always been. Cone carrier at best

Straight for the jugular. I like your style :lol:

Dr. Bapswent

Wait....we cant merge this thread yet.

There hasn't been any bitter, unnecessary and ridiculous vile venom spat in the 2 time Hearts assistants direction.

No.

He IS on Sportscene.

As in, "she is my girlfriend - my life is great" and "she was my girlfriend - why does this keep happening?".

*sniggers like Mutley*

Diadora Van Basten

The bit that annoyed me was when they started saying Stevenson was offside when it was Temps who retrieved the pass.

Gregory House M.D.

Nothing to discuss HPW :ermm: Utter ballbag of a man as you say. Have u taken a sensible pill :lol: Only kidding mate :thumbsup: e

OOPS spelt ure name wrong . Too many beers :D

Judging by this post you've had a splendid day. :D

All roads lead to Gorgie

I've joined an equally big club. Eh naw :ermm:

Governor Tarkin

Wait....we cant merge this thread yet.

There hasn't been any bitter, unnecessary and ridiculous vile venom spat in the 2 time Hearts assistants direction.

OK, I'll do it.

Scrotum necked Hibs half-breed, etc.

Merge away.

Chad Sexington

No.

He IS on Sportscene.

:D

:look:

Governor Tarkin

Billy Brown is a loud mouth two faced weasely little shit.

Good enough Nurse Titsaway?

Well in, Chris.

Cappuccino Kid

Billy was a good servant to Hearts and he must feel sick at the way he and JJ were dealt with - so fair dooes the man is hurting

And before anyone says I am a Hibby - I am not!! - what that lot came away with today in the Roseburn makes them not Hibs the number 1 club I despise

And has bad mouthed Hearts any time not employed. Rode his mates coat tails for the past 25 years. Not got the balls make his own decisions.

Judging by this post you've had a splendid day. :D

Aye i did love beating them . Did you have a guid day HGW :D

Gregory House M.D.

Aye i did love beating them . Did you have a guid day HGW :D

Beautiful thanks. Got so Pissed last night I missed the game though. :(

I'm going to club BB in with Davie Weir here. Nothing he can say or do will ever erase for me (personally)the fact that they were involved that day in May 1998. But to suggest that excuse for a football team in Lochend are in any way on a par with us in terms of scale or ability is laughable. Suck it up Billy, both times you were pumped your record was dire. Move on mate. We all have.

I agree that his comment about Hibs being an equally big club are laughable, but he's not exactly going to come out and say I've got a job with a smaller club is he?

Didn't need to say anything at all. In fact he shouldn't have been encouraged either to be on the programme or comment on Hearts now that his true colours have been finally confirmed.

Putting away just the BB bashing for a minute, how much did they try to paint everything about that game negatively?

Stevenson was offside, the steward looked scared at Romanov's 'death stare' (he walked past her and she looked at him for god sake), Celtic were below-par, constant moaning about BB's 'treatment' and loyalty - how about praising Hearts for beating Celtic and discussing the other key points in the game ffs?

Watched the highlights after recording them to finish off a very satisfactory day and can't believe the way it was twisted. We beat them fair and square and we deserved it - team and fans. One of the best days at Tynie for some time. Full stop.

:Vlad-Stupid:

This is a cracking smiley and I've seen it many a time on here but where did it come from? Who is that idiot? A hibby?

On the subject of BB he did seem bitter but I won't bad mouth him despite his prejuidices against us. If he had described them as a smaller club than us - although they are - I doubt it would have done his reputation any good.

Hearts paid the little shits wages for literally years.

How's that for loyalty Billy?

The man sounded like a bitter, bitter man.

Getting the sack from Hearts and jumping into bed with Rod and useless Colin.

:facepalm:

Archived