Sportscene

:shitwine:

Ribery's Face

Equally good club? Aye good one fud! He really is talking OOT his erse tonight!

Thought he was going to start crying.

I'm sure Mr Romanov will be crying himself to sleep with the news that you will not be seeking him out, Billy.

laugh.gif

Tommy Wiseau

"An equally big club" - :keys:

"I didn't have much to do with (Mr Romanov) when I was there and I certainly won't be having anything to do with him now" - :keys:

"I've showed the club a lot of loyalty and been shown none in return" - :keys:

"I'm not bitter" - :keys:

Wish you were here you Hibs ****.

Oh wait, no I don't :verysmug:

Bitter wee man.

Good to see he's following in the deluded hobo tradition. He thinks hibs are "equally big".

:rofl:

I loved how he emphasised the "equally big club" bit just to try and convince himself of it.

Never liked the ****!

bitter man.

an experienced guy like him should remember that getting the sack is part and parcel of being a manager. moaning about loyalty my arse. who gave you a route back into the game billy? who showed some reasonable restraint during a terrible spell of results?

away and get back to your vastly inferior new club.

marshallschunkychicken

Rob McLean desperate to give him the platform to slate Hearts. Talk about todays game FFS.

Tommy Wiseau

Oh,and another thing - Mr Romanov looking RESPLENDENT in his silk maroon paisley scarf. :wub:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Oh,and another thing - Mr Romanov looking RESPLENDENT in his silk maroon paisley scarf. :wub:

Suave as ****

Bitter fud. "I've been sacked twice from there and been shown no loyalty."

Welcome to professional football, bud. :geek:

shaun.lawson

And very svelte too, I thought. :wub:

Chad Sexington

Rob McLean fecking hates us :lol:

Billy Brown looked on the verge of tears.

His fixed crocodile smile was fooling no'one. :D

Governor Tarkin

"An equally big club" - :keys:

"I didn't have much to do with (Mr Romanov) when I was there and I certainly won't be having anything to do with him now" - :keys:

"I've showed the club a lot of loyalty and been shown none in return" - :keys:

"I'm not bitter" - :keys:

Wish you were here you Hibs ****.

Oh wait, no I don't :verysmug:

As fine a deployment of the multiple 'do me a favour, love' smiley as I've seen in a long while.

Splendid stuff.

:lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Once again Mr Romanov weeds out the vermin from the club.

Mr Jefferies will be sitting at home shaking his head at his detestable ex colleague.

You don't want a 'man' like Billy Brown at the club poisoning our youngsters.

shaun.lawson

He claimed he got sacked twice by Hearts - didn't he walk with JJ the first time around?

First time round, JJ reached a mutual agreement with CR - but BB was sacked on the spot, then had to chase us through the courts for compo. He's never forgiven the club for this - and his latest dismissal has clearly re-opened old wounds, and left him bearing a grudge.

I honestly think the reason he jumped at the chance to join Hibs was this grudge: "I'll show 'em", and all that. Except it won't work, and he'll end up looking like a complete mug.

fecks sake, now he mentions us when talking about St Johnstone "Hearts couldn't score against them last Sunday"

erse!

Another needless dig regarding the St Johnstone game.

We can feel how bitter you are, you waste of life.

Chad Sexington

Word. :thumbsup:

He looked like he was leaving early to jam with his Psychedelic Garage band.

Pure class. ;)

John McClure

talking about st johnstone, "theyr good defensivly, hearts couldny score against them" MATE, that is stinkin!!! sour grapes much aye?? jesus!!

First time round, JJ reached a mutual agreement with CR - but BB was sacked on the spot, then had to chase us through the courts for compo. He's never forgiven the club for this - and his latest dismissal has clearly re-opened old wounds, and left him bearing a grudge.

I honestly think the reason he jumped at the chance to join Hibs was this grudge: "I'll show 'em", and all that. Except it won't work, and he'll end up looking like a complete mug.

I suspect he taken the job as at the age he is, every penny towards his pension counts.

He is also a little lizard/weasel/snake.

Ribery's Face

fecks sake, now he mentions us when talking about St Johnstone "Hearts couldn't score against them last Sunday"

erse!

Aye this! What a bitter bitter little tangoed crocodile smile fud!

Libertonian_II

Rob McLean desperate to give him the platform to slate Hearts. Talk about todays game FFS.

Absolutely pathetic attempt to draw out BBs bitterness. Mclean is a totally unprofessional prick

Thought it was going to turn into a slagging match :rofl:

Aye and he left with 20 minutes to go, away to catch his private jet (jealous much) back to Lithuania (thats wacist)

Paulo Sergios no been that impressive... But this result means he can extend the lease on his flat for a few more weeks

Hearts couldn't score against St Johnstone last week :smuggy:

The wee Hibs ***** is actually livid and his mother is a prostituting whore :pleasing:

Tommy Wiseau

Looking forward to the Marrakesh Express seeing this yin and seething from Morocco at his pal getting deserved pelters. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolutely pathetic attempt to draw out BBs bitterness. Mclean is a totally unprofessional prick

oh come on, it must really grate on Rob McLean that he's now relegated to the occasional Sportscene appearance and commentary on Radio Scotland. Where did it all go wrong, Rob? :D

shaun.lawson

No. That's just McLean doing his job. If there's a story, it's up to any journalist or broadcaster to draw it out: if Brown had the class and dignity of his mate JJ, he'd say nothing, but he doesn't.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Looking forward to the Marrakesh Express seeing this yin and seething from Morocco at his pal getting deserved pelters. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Billy Brown has just made a bigger arse of that chap than anyone on here could have.

'I am better than all of you'

:D :D :D

Coburg Hearts

He has a dig at us every single week, either directly or through the studio guest, most of whom seem to have an axe to grind about us.

He hates us and the feeling is mutual, but he really shouldn't make it so obvious.

This is him all over the back! I truly hope that the sad bitter little man gets what's coming his & coco the clowns way. P45's in the post shortly!! :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

He claimed he got sacked twice by Hearts - didn't he walk with JJ the first time around?

I think he may have been sacked but it was definately to allow him to move to Bradford.

In passing, what an absolute horror of a programme it is!

Dire!!!

Correct, Rev! :thumbsup:

Archived