Sportscene

:shitwine:

We didn't score against St Johnstone? :sob:

We didn't lose our games against the Old Firm either :verysmug:

Gods a Jambo

Tin Tin was ******* desperate to give daft Billy his five minutes of pish. A joke of a show, if that was an ex old firm manager, not one of those questions would have been asked.

To be fair, we've all had a decent day. Just when you thought it had peaked though, BBC trot out this Hibs roaster to show how quickly the delusional drug tryandfulthemal works, just for our entertainment.

Brilliant.

:thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

In passing, what an absolute horror of a programme it is!

Dire!!!

Oh for the days of George Davidson and Arthur Montford.

Tommy Wiseau

:rofl:

Billy Brown has just made a bigger arse of that chap than anyone on here could have.

'I am better than all of you'

:D :D :D

"Best poster on here"

:cornette:

"I don't do arrogance, I do knowledge"

shaun.lawson

"Best poster on here"

:cornette:

"I don't do arrogance, I do knowledge"

He was right about one thing though. :smuggy:

(Even if he can't even spell my name).

Gods a Jambo

Daft Billy must be on crack, Hibs were totoal to, kite, It was 1-0 going on 5-0 and this muppet is happy. Agogo was well offside aswell for his chance.

Are you sure he meant Hearts in his reference to an equally big club? People can get confused in a studio under questioning. He probably meant St M or St J, or Queen of the South.

Cappuccino Kid

Dunfermline only one point off the bottom of the league. Aye on the same points as hibs, McLean ya prick

Dunfermline only one point off the bottom of the league. Aye on the same points as hibs, McLean ya prick

Only reason they are not bottom is due to the blatant dive by O'connor admitted to by Brown.

PS might this have referees in the future keeping a wary eye on Mr O ? -- MY theory is that he saw the white line and dived quickly before it disappeared.

Absolutely pathetic attempt to draw out BBs bitterness. Mclean is a totally unprofessional prick

That is why MacLean is perfectly at home in that unprofessional programme for that unprofessional broadcasting corporation!

How on earth can they find an excuse to highlight O'connors dive from midweek but not the booking for Lafferty's dive during yesterday' game ?

Archived