You're bhoys took a helluva beating

gorgie_rebel

gorgie_rebel

Jock Stein......Paul McStay........The Pogues.......Billy Connolly......Bairds Bar......Susan Boyle.......The Buckfast Abby monks.....Che Guevara.......Martin McGuinness........Rod Stewart.......That wee dude out of Travis.......Neil Lennon.........can you hear me........Neil Lennon......can you hear me!!!!!!

Doctor FinnBarr

Jock Stein......Paul McStay........The Pogues.......Billy Connolly......Bairds Bar......Susan Boyle.......The Buckfast Abby monks.....Che Guevara.......Martin McGuinness........Rod Stewart.......That wee dude out of Travis.......Neil Lennon.........can you hear me........Neil Lennon......can you hear me!!!!!!

Thats my neighbour FFS, never been to Darkheid til she was famous!

:mellow:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Westlife, Louis Walsh, Paddy McCourt, Tommy Burns, Andy Walker, John Paul McGovern, Aberdeen, Dundee Hibernians, Hibernian, Hibernians (Malta), Ronan Keating, Father Ted, Kenny Dalgliesh, the vatican, IRA, Jedward, Terry Wogan, Colin Farrel

:pinilla:

Fermit the Krog

Westlife, Louis Walsh, Paddy McCourt, Tommy Burns, Andy Walker, John Paul McGovern, Aberdeen, Dundee Hibernians, Hibernian, Hibernians (Malta), Ronan Keating, Father Ted, Kenny Dalgliesh, the vatican, IRA, Jedward, Terry Wogan, Colin Farrel

:pinilla:

:lol:

Jungle John will be dancing on the streets of Saughton prison tonight.

:yas:

Tommy Wiseau

The Father Dowling Mysteries... the Dead Rabbits gang... Oscar Wilde... JFK... Ted from the Fast Show

Enjoy your evenings :Vlad-Stupid:

:verysmug:

vlad on the tyne

Snoop dog, Anton rogan, Paul Coia, frank maccavennie, the 50p to watch yer car mister roasters,champagne Charlie Nicholas,Alan rambo mcinally, billy mcneil,paulo Di canio,tony roper

Get that right ******** up yez, edinburgh's the capital!

i copied all the people named on this topic to my facebook, and all my scouser mates are cracking up over me putting dalglish in

******* take it ALL OF THEM and even ian wright, even though i support arsenal aswell :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snakey Pressley .... Snakey Pressley can you hear me? your boys took one hell of a beating!!

Jungle John will be dancing on the streets of Saughton prison tonight.

:yas:

Hail jungle John :thumbsup:

:whistling: and not forgetting this must have hurt MR ANDY WALKER having to say on sky sports that hearts deserved the victory

Billy Conolly, Gerrard Butler, Rod Stewart GIRUYAWDIDDUMS.gif

any footage of the turd kicking the bottles with the gay skip at inverness ?

Pope John Paul II (deceased), the Thai Tims, Desmond of Lost (deceased), linesman Thomas Murphy, John and Anthony Stokes

Guiness, the Irish Lottery, Pierce Brosnan, Bono, The Boomtown Rats, James ******* Nisbet.

Governor Tarkin

godmanhoops.jpg

Sook it :jjyay:

I'd rather she didn't, but your general point stands.

Snoop dog, Anton rogan, Paul Coia, frank maccavennie, the 50p to watch yer car mister roasters,champagne Charlie Nicholas,Alan rambo mcinally, billy mcneil,paulo Di canio,tony roper

Get that right ******** up yez, edinburgh's the capital!

50p to watch yer car? It was a tenner the last time I was there!

auld-butler-match-between-celtic-and-manchester-united-02.jpg

girfuy.jpg

Bertie Auld ? how can a 'lion' live so long wi' such a shitty set o' wallies ?

Your point still stands though.:ninja:

Stewart MacD

Folks getting a bit carried away here, although some may be tongue in (their own cheek).

I like most of the characters mentioned by some posters.

I will not be burning my Rod Stewart or Connolly material, or deleting Father Ted episodes from my collection.

That was probably the worst Celtic team/performance I've seen at Tynie in a long, long time. Can't ever remember so many stray/over-hit passes, lack of ideas and lack of spirit from a Celtic side against Hearts.

We were good, nothing more, nothing less.

Hopefully we can take the confidence from the result into the Dunfermline game.

Great win for your lads yesterday,good to see you doing well.Always nice to see Celtic lose.We beat Arsenal as well.Great weekend.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Great win for your lads yesterday,good to see you doing well.Always nice to see Celtic lose.We beat Arsenal as well.Great weekend.

:)

lost in space

Got to feel sorry for the poor mis-guided wifes in glasgow who would also have taken a helluva beating when their seething buckie-fuelled low-life husbands got home!!

Folks getting a bit carried away here, although some may be tongue in (their own cheek).

I will not be burning my Rod Stewart or Connolly material, or deleting Father Ted episodes from my collection.

I agree.Can we also leave Che Guevara out of this.A genuine hero!

john brownlee

done fa except look good on bed sit walls

gorgie_rebel

WOOOOOSH

Arthur Morgan

That was probably the worst Celtic team/performance I've seen at Tynie in a long, long time. Can't ever remember so many stray/over-hit passes, lack of ideas and lack of spirit from a Celtic side against Hearts.

We were good, nothing more, nothing less.

Hopefully we can take the confidence from the result into the Dunfermline game.

Sniff Sniff.

Sniff Sniff.

I think the boy makes a fair point to be honest.

We were good, yup. But there's no escaping the fact that that was as poor a Celtic side as i've seen in a long long time.

Archived