Things I've Learned This Sunday

Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

1) Murdo MacLeod has seen Celtic play wonderful football on their last 3 visits to Tynecastle. Murdo MacLeod doesn't remember defeats for his team, apparently.

2) People can call for Mr Sergio to be sacked one week and still come on Kickback pretending they were right when we take Celtic apart the next.

3) Rumours of Rudi Skacel's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Mostly by the same people from #2.

4) The Celtic Way - if in doubt, boo the children. Even the ones giving you we're not worthy gestures.

5) The Celtic Way #2 - if you got sent off for over-celebrating last time you were at Tynecastle, better make it a leg breaker next time.

6) Adrian Mrowiec is unbreakable.

7) Turns out Eggert Jonsson is our top boey at centre mid.

8) The centre forward for Livi Maroons under-12s could do a job for my 7s team.

9) Kevin Thomson is a pervert - thanks to the Celtic fan shouting at me out a minibus for giving me the heads up on that one.

10) El Kaddouri is at least 20 years younger than I thought he was. He is, however, just as bad as I thought he was.

shaun.lawson

11. Celtic are quite unbelievably pish.

12. Lennon will be gone by Christmas. :pleasing:

Tommy Wiseau

PD, that should read:

13) Franko is spot on always.

I'll add

14) Mr Romanov in the house = shift put in by his loyal minions. :thumbsup:

williamgerrard

hopefully not

Tommy Wiseau

13. Hearts only one today because the opposition were playing on thursday!

You'll not this thread is called "Things I've Learned This Sunday".

It is not called "Pish I Just Made Up This Sunday".

Hope this helps.

Doctor FinnBarr

1) Murdo MacLeod has seen Celtic play wonderful football on their last 3 visits to Tynecastle. Murdo MacLeod doesn't remember defeats for his team, apparently.

2) People can call for Mr Sergio to be sacked one week and still come on Kickback pretending they were right when we take Celtic apart the next.

3) Rumours of Rudi Skacel's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Mostly by the same people from #2.

4) The Celtic Way - if in doubt, boo the children. Even the ones giving you we're not worthy gestures.

5) The Celtic Way #2 - if you got sent off for over-celebrating last time you were at Tynecastle, better make it a leg breaker next time.

6) Adrian Mrowiec is unbreakable.

7) Turns out Eggert Jonsson is our top boey at centre mid.

8) The centre forward for Livi Maroons under-12s could do a job for my 7s team.

9) Kevin Thomson is a pervert - thanks to the Celtic fan shouting at me out a minibus for giving me the heads up on that one.

10) El Kaddouri is at least 20 years younger than I thought he was. He is, however, just as bad as I thought he was.

Kevin wants strung up by the baws TBH

:blink:

Going by your spelling any chance you have a hand in producing the banners the bheggars take to games with them ?

Lennon gone by Christmas would not be pleasing. He hasn't a clue and Celtic are going backwards under him.

Lennon must stay. :thumbsup:

Barney Rubble

And your point is caller ? sellic fitbaw club ur no as big as they think they are oooh ahh up yer mah.

14: Neil Lennon is Paulo Sergio's beeaatch. :smuggy:

15: Mo Bangura is another complete waste of money. And there's no way that boy is 22!

The_razors_edge

Neil Lennon is a modern day Lou macari/Liam Brady and long may his reign continue. As for his signings...wanyema? Really??? Bangura??? Eh?? Mathews?? Who??

Doctor FinnBarr

Your right there Finbar, now **** you ****!

:angry:

15. Hearts have not let in an SPL goal at home this season!!

16. I think I love stevo

dundee utd scored at tynie when they won this season

Neil Lennon is a modern day Lou macari/Liam Brady and long may his reign continue. As for his signings...wanyema? Really??? Bangura??? Eh?? Mathews?? Who??

A faceless cast of thousands.

Arf.

Tommy Wiseau

15. Hearts have not let in an SPL goal at home this season!!

16. I think I love stevo

#15: Back to the revision books, young man, if you learned that today.

Tommy Wiseau

Thats the last time I trust a commentator, stole my innocence

Get back and edit that comment to say "since Mr Sergio took over". Job's a good un. :thumbsup:

Yeah Mr sergio has not let a goal in at home in the SPL and has won 4 out of 5 drawing the other, good going. The questions is where was the cardigan today?

17... I think it is now.

Paulo has binned the maroon cardigan and reverted the training kit. Sensible move I think!

Tommy Wiseau

Yeah Mr sergio has not let a goal in at home in the SPL and has won 4 out of 5 drawing the other, good going. The questions is where was the cardigan today?

You're not a statistician, are you, Salvo? :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

19. Shhteve McLaren can singelhandedly cost Franko lots and lots of munny. :sob:

shaun.lawson

19. Shhteve McLaren can singelhandedly cost Franko lots and lots of munny. :sob:

You backed Forest?!

:what:

1. Ryan Sephenson is Quality. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

You backed Forest?!

Birmingham put everything into that match through the week and after Forest's hiding last week I was expecting a reaction. Didn't look like such a shitey move with 15 minutes to go in fairness. :lol:

They were in there to bump up my odds a bit to make it a 55/1 job. Only a few quid on, so no harm done to the bank. :thumbsup:

19. The wee Celtic game whereby Neil Lennon needlessly walked into Tynecastle flanked by a gorilla of a security guard smirking at the cameras as his fatboy stopped one of the players from getting between them and the TV camera as they faked this unnecessary scene, can totally detract from the game as Celtic failed to turn up at all...

shaun.lawson

Birmingham put everything into that match through the week and after Forest's hiding last week I was expecting a reaction. Didn't look like such a shitey move with 15 minutes to go in fairness. :lol:

They were in there to bump up my odds a bit to make it a 55/1 job. Only a few quid on, so no harm done to the bank. :thumbsup:

You can probably back Forest with confidence in their next game. Word on the street is that McClaren will be on his way tonight: meeting going on at the moment.

You backed Forest?!

Some might say this is an act of lunacy and further proof that we are dealing with a man whose grip on reality is slipping and whose days at the top are numbered.

Although I may have lost money this weekend backing Norwich, Hibernian, Hamburg, Bayern Munich, Marseille and England (-10), there's no way I would have stepped near the McLaren void.

:huh:

Begbie? Now some people say he's gotten a little too big for his spats - but I say he's a man who'll go far.

6 i have to give big adrian the pole a man of the match vote today,the boy was outstanding and ran his socks off and was breaking up there play today and took a sore 1 for that thug commons tackle,well done big adrian 10/10 .

Imo, he ENDED UP having a good game. In the first half he showed why he doesn`t have a football brain. Broke up some of our OWN attacks and the worst was when he just lumped a ball toward the VicTims box when he had time to bring it down and be more thorough....and even then the lump fell short and Celtic broke dangerously.

He did rally himself though and i always admire that and want to see that in players..... Not necessarily playing well but still giving your all for the cause and working to turn things around.. :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

Some might say this is an act of lunacy and further proof that we are dealing with a man whose grip on reality is slipping and whose days at the top are numbered.

Although I may have lost money this weekend backing Norwich, Hibernian, Hamburg, Bayern Munich, Marseille and England (-10), there's no way I would have stepped near the McLaren void.

Begbie? Now some people say he's gotten a little too big for his spats - but I say he's a man who'll go far.

You backed Norwich?

You backed Hibs?

:what: :what: :what:

You backed Norwich?

You backed Hibs?

:what: :what: :what:

All seemed perfectly reasonable and rational at the time.

:)

Tommy Wiseau

Is that true? Please say it is :rofl:

Have explained my decision making on that coupon and they had all of the game by all accounts - was 15 minutes away from being an inspired choice and the best part of ?200 in the account for less than 3 quid. :vrface: Since I've already taken the bookies to the cleaners yet again this weekend though, I mustn't be greedy. :thumbsup:

Somewhere around #20

I'm a really fickle Hearts fan who has been apathetic toward my heritage in the last week & wasn't 'up for' todays game.

:vrface:

shaun.lawson

Somewhere around #20

I'm a really fickle Hearts fan who has been apathetic toward my heritage in the last week & wasn't 'up for' todays game.

:vrface:

But you're not apathetic about Dundee United, are you Craigie? Eh? Eh? ;)

Is that true? Please say it is :rofl:

Oh yes.

:lol:

In my defence it has to be said that I made big bucks (well, ?40) on Friday night so had to contrive ways of throwing it away over the weekend. Hibs at 18/1 and Shaun's green team at 21/1 seemed like not a bad way of chucking away ?5 of it. Bloody Bayern and Marseille took care of the bulk.

:(

But you're not apathetic about Dundee United, are you Craigie? Eh? Eh? ;)

:lol:

Never shouted a chant for DU mate. But, I'm getting your drift.

Archived