Tight League

Its been a long time baby

Aberdeen and hibs winning during the week puts us only 3pts ahead off them with others in between!

We win on Sunday and we are only 3pts behind celtic!

fingers finest

Aberdeen and hibs winning during the week puts us only 3pts ahead off them with others in between!

We win on Sunday and we are only 3pts behind celtic!

Very unlikely if black and lethargic start

Who did Aberdeen beat ? :unsure:

Edit - just realised when you said "during the week" you meant tonight !!

Aberedeen will want to play every Friday after that result.

Fermit the Krog

No!

I got it first time round.

Would you describe Obuas performances in a Hearts jersey as anything other than 'lethargic' ?

I certainly wouldn't.

That particular tag suits him perfectly.

IMO.

fingers finest

Would you describe Obuas performances in a Hearts jersey as anything other than 'lethargic' ?

I certainly wouldn't.

IMO.

I have a few other tags for him but lethargic is the only 1 id get away with on here

I certainly wouldn't.

IMO.

I suggest you both let go of the wrong end of this particular stick!

This thread is becoming like one of Big Dave's performances!

Do you get me now?

p.s. Graham...........leave it!!

Gregory House M.D.

I suggest you both let go of the wrong end of this particular stick!

This thread is becoming like one of Big Dave's performances!

Do you get me now?

p.s. Graham...........leave it!!

What's your argument got to do with me? :lol:

What's your argument got to do with me? :lol:

Dare I suggest that he is pointing out inaccuracies on the thread or inaccurate judgements rather than arguing.

However your post is just delusional! Hence the " leave it".

Gregory House M.D.

Dare I suggest that he is pointing out inaccuracies on the thread or inaccurate judgements rather than arguing.

However your post is just delusional! Hence the " leave it".

Delusional? Because I'm confident we'll beat Celtic who'll probably have:

Mathews Loovens Majstorovic El Khadouri

As a defence?

Get a grip. Stalking strangers on a football forum. :facepalm:

As a defence?

They have Stokes, Hooper and Forrest, we've got er..... em... Elliott and.... em... oh aye... Zaliukas, Black and Mrowiec from back to midfield, 4-0 Celtic (pains me to say it!)

Oh i wish it was May and it was over and done with! :(

Gregory House M.D.

They have Stokes, Hooper and Forrest, we've got er..... em... Elliott and.... em... oh aye... Zaliukas, Black and Mrowiec from back to midfield, 4-0 Celti (pains me to say it!)

I'm confident of a win. Heart of Midlothian 3-1 Celtic.

I'm confident of a win. Heart of Midlothian 3-1 Celtic.

So we've only beaten the two bottom teams (Hibs and Aberdeen)this season (or anyone since March in fact) and recently St Mirren, a penalty and an own goal, eeeyep and you think Hearts can win?..er...ok!. St Johnstone played a training game against us last week and the most embarrassing thing was that fekin Hibs beat them the other night!! Aye... Celtic can be beaten tomorrow or fekin Sunday (whenever it is.. who cares) but sadly our players aren't up for a battle, shame really cos Celtic are rank, but it won't make any difference and even if we did get a goal up on them or whatever you can pretty much guarrantee the Ref will... ahem... (whisper...help them out!) nudge-nudge wink-wink, say no more and all that. :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

I hate to say it and I would obviously LOVE to be proved wrong, but I see nothing but Celtic gubbing us on Sunday :(

I hate to say it and I would obviously LOVE to be proved wrong, but I see nothing but Celtic gubbing us on Sunday :(

This, I'm afraid.

Really, really not looking forward to it.

They have Stokes, Hooper and Forrest, we've got er..... em... Elliott and.... em... oh aye... Zaliukas, Black and Mrowiec from back to midfield, 4-0 Celtic (pains me to say it!)

gotta agree there, hate to say it but thats the score i predict :down:

As a defence?

What planet are you on?? Don't go flattering yourself by accusing me of stalking you around the board, you are a grade A arse son, and if I happen to come across yet another one of your posts where you prove my theory then I am more than happy to point that out.

I do the same with others on this board so don't start thinking your special!

As for the game on Sunday, I would love nothing more than us to give them a hiding, but the fact remains that we are playing poorly and they are likely to run amok.

I go for a 4-0 win to them, however I will still be at the game.

What about you HGW?

portobellojambo1

Think this is possibly the first time I've ever been going to a game against Celtic at Tynecastle actually hoping we don't get humiliated. The thought of passing the ball across the field in our defence or pissing about with it in midfield is frightening. Celtic are exactly the sort of team that will pounce on any mistakes made in those areas and punish us.

We adopt the same tactics as the last few games and it could end up a sore beating, love to be proved wrong, but this is a game I'm not even going to with hope rather than expectation, The only hope I have is the tactics/style we have adopted gets thrown in the bin, permanently, and we roll up our sleeves and give them a game.

Saddly (unless there's a dramatic change) our players have no backbone and no team spirit right now. There are

1 or 2 players who genuinley try hard and work their socks off for 90 minutes, but we have too many passengers

in the side, and they must be binned at the earliest opportunity.

I would be amazed if we even get a draw on Sunday. :(

Think this is possibly the first time I've ever been going to a game against Celtic at Tynecastle actually hoping we don't get humiliated. The thought of passing the ball across the field in our defence or pissing about with it in midfield is frightening. Celtic are exactly the sort of team that will pounce on any mistakes made in those areas and punish us.

We adopt the same tactics as the last few games and it could end up a sore beating, love to be proved wrong, but this is a game I'm not even going to with hope rather than expectation, The only hope I have is the tactics/style we have adopted gets thrown in the bin, permanently, and we roll up our sleeves and give them a game.

I agree with 'PJ1,' I only manage a few games a season unfortunately, But 'PJ1', goes to them all, and i like and respect his posts. I can only reiterate what he and many others have said on numerous posts since 'PS' arrived. We simply don't have the calibre of players who can play the game the way he wants. Sad but true. I fear a right humping on Sunday if he persists with this 'strategy.'

(Hope i'm wrong..)

Gregory House M.D.

What planet are you on?? Don't go flattering yourself by accusing me of stalking you around the board, you are a grade A arse son, and if I happen to come across yet another one of your posts where you prove my theory then I am more than happy to point that out.

I do the same with others on this board so don't start thinking your special!

As for the game on Sunday, I would love nothing more than us to give them a hiding, but the fact remains that we are playing poorly and they are likely to run amok.

I go for a 4-0 win to them, however I will still be at the game.

What about you HGW?

I'm off work Sunday, so I'll be there. Wouldn't miss another hiding of Celtic at Tynecastle.

Hearts 3-1 Celtic.

The most likely outcome is a heavy defeat. Lennon was in the stands at St Johnstone last week and you could almost see him laughing at the prospect of facing us the following week.

Sergio has to be more pragmatic, the passing game simply isn't working. Two forwards and direct football please.

peebles jambo

the way we're playing our silky flowing football we'll be lucky to get nothing, hate to say it, but, we'll get a hiding :yucky:

Do The Dance

5 games?

Haysuus...

Ok, 9 games then. Still to be 13 points behind the leaders of the SPL is absolutely pathetic.

Haysuus...

Ok, 9 games then. Still to be 13 points behind the leaders of the SPL is absolutely pathetic.

Its normal,happens every year! Think this time last season we were more than 13pts behind the leaders

Who do you think we are? Why is this pathetic?

Arsenal are 12pts of the top of in England

Archived