Who was the pedo in the black?

hearts_crazy

:unsure:

Oh alright then. It started pissing down with rain near the end of the game, everyone got under cover exept one guy all dressed in black and some of the fans started singing 'who's the pedo in the black' it was mildly amusing on an otherwise crap night.

tartofmidlothian

Oh alright then. It started pissing down with rain near the end of the game, everyone got under cover exept one guy all dressed in black and some of the fans started singing 'who's the pedo in the black' it was mildly amusing on an otherwise crap night.

:unsure:

So wait, because some lad doesn't turn into a screaming queen when it rains, that means he touches children?

It's an interesting theory, but not one I feel would hold up in a court of law.

I like getting caught in the rain (and pina coladas, but that's not important right now), does that make me a paedo?

I like getting caught in the rain (and pina coladas, but that's not important right now), does that make me a paedo?

One of the funniest responses to a pointless kickback thread ever.

Maybe a Hearts version of The Peado Colada Song?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Obviously for balck read black

Well I found it amusing

Anyone need me to explain?

There is no such thing as a pedo.

So maybe you could start with explaining that bit.

Say What Again

So wait, because some lad doesn't turn into a screaming queen when it rains, that means he touches children?

I dunno. Sounds plausible to me.

Feck it, guilty I say.

What's his address? I'm rallying the troops as we speak.

paedos-out.jpg

:angry:

I dunno. Sounds plausible to me.

Feck it, guilty I say.

What's his address? I'm rallying the troops as we speak.

paedos-out.jpg

:angry:

Poor old Paedo Phil.

I wonder where he was off out to? THE LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOL, NO DOUBT.

Okay, it was a 'you had to be there' story. It was a source of amusement on an otherwise drab night of disappointment

Was anybody else on here actually there last night?

Okay, it was a 'you had to be there' story. It was a source of amusement on an otherwise drab night of disappointment

Was I ****. Better things to do with my spare time.

emot-smug.gif

I was.

Didn't hear said song. :smuggy:

i was there, i heard the song and saw 'paedo phil'

it was the 2 things it has been claimed; a "you had to be there" moment, and secondly, in my opinion, it was mildly amusing on an otherwise grim night

Well known fact that Craig Thomson would often refuse an umbrella even in the most torrential rain.

Must be something in that...

Obviously for balck read black

Should we also read paedo for pedo

or was there some kind of foot fetish based japery at Somerset park

It actually was quite funny at the time. One of those songs which seemed to come out of nowhere and have no real logic behind it, which made it quite funny when you were standing in the freezing cold watching Hearts playing terribly against a poor Ayr side. The guy took it in good part.

Having said that, Kickback disapproves so I suppose that those of us who bothered to travel to the game should all hang our heads in shame for being uncultured morons. Yes, even those of you who didn't join in with the song.

I was there. There was quite a few interesting moments involving the fans.

I got there 15 mins late (in the Railway End) and one guy was shouting a tirade of abuse at PS and the players, like "Pass it ******* forward you useless ****, you're not Barcalona you stupid a**eholes! How are you all happy watching this boring s**te? Sergio just GTF!" to which he got quite a few GTFs back.

During a quiet spell, someone shouted "Alarm clock for the Hearts fans, wakey wakey!".

People retreating into the sheltered end when it started raining, actually made a better atmosphere with everyone in one place.

It actually was quite funny at the time. One of those songs which seemed to come out of nowhere and have no real logic behind it, which made it quite funny when you were standing in the freezing cold

crap afternoons/nights like that you do tend to hear the occasional amusing ditty

Old Pivotonian

Also did anyone see the boy with the weird gold cowboy hat on strange and dissapointing night :(

He has to be the strangest laddie presently watching HMFC. I've seen him twice now at an away game. He's about 12, he wears a gold lamme cowboy hat, a shoulder bag and huge Roy Orbisson specs (with no lenses). Last night he produced at least two beach balls from the bag, blew them up and proceeded to batter them into anyone unfortunate to be standing in front on him. He must have started, or tried to start about 50 songs last night. At one point he wandered back to the metal wall and started battering it for dear life trying to start off a chant. This one will take some watching. You just wouldn't want to stand beside him if you had a hangover.

He seems to be part of a much larger group (possibly all related?).

Anyway, the laddie seems seriously deranged (or possibly attention deficient) but his heart is certainly in the right place. A legend in the making. Good luck to the young chap.

I wish some of the players last night had his enthusiasm.

He has to be the strangest laddie presently watching HMFC. I've seen him twice now at an away game. He's about 12, he wears a gold lamme cowboy hat, a shoulder bag and huge Roy Orbisson specs (with no lenses). Last night he produced at least two beach balls from the bag, blew them up and proceeded to batter them into anyone unfortunate to be standing in front on him. He must have started, or tried to start about 50 songs last night. At one point he wandered back to the metal wall and started battering it for dear life trying to start off a chant. This one will take some watching. You just wouldn't want to stand beside him if you had a hangover.

Anyway, the laddie seems seriously deranged (or possibly attention deficient) but his heart is certainly in the right place. A legend in the making. Good luck to the young chap.

That's one of the funniest posts I've ever read!

Radioactive Mince

Hey, don't forget the Hawaiian Lei roond his neck. Bizarre!

He'll maybe grow oot of it...

He has to be the strangest laddie presently watching HMFC. I've seen him twice now at an away game. He's about 12, he wears a gold lamme cowboy hat, a shoulder bag and huge Roy Orbisson specs (with no lenses).

I like him already!

He has to be the strangest laddie presently watching HMFC. I've seen him twice now at an away game. He's about 12, he wears a gold lamme cowboy hat, a shoulder bag and huge Roy Orbisson specs (with no lenses). Last night he produced at least two beach balls from the bag, blew them up and proceeded to batter them into anyone unfortunate to be standing in front on him. He must have

started, or tried to start about 50 songs last night. At one point he wandered back to the metal wall and started battering it for dear life trying to start off a chant. This one will take some watching. You just wouldn't want to stand

beside him if you had a hangover.

Anyway, the laddie seems seriously deranged (or possibly

attention deficient) but his heart is certainly in the right place. A legend in the making. Good luck to the young chap.

Is this our version of HGW's mate Derry of Sect 43??

Could be interesting?

This has turned full circle since I went to the boozer. Is the boy in black a bit dolly? If so, this changes from "OP tells dull story" to "OP tells story with tinges of awesome about his mongy mate".

I'm WELL down for the latter.

About 12?

Seriously deranged?

Fits the description of a number of posters on here.

About 12?

Seriously deranged?

Fits the description of a number of posters on here.

Wearing a gold cowboy hat though?

That only covers about a dozen.

I got caught in the rain at lunch time when I nipped to greggs. Nae jacket on neither, lock your 4 year old sons up :down:

FTFY, you deranged BEAST.

Also did anyone see the boy with the weird gold cowboy hat on strange and dissapointing night :(

:woot: I saw him outside the ground before the gates opened, I thought WTF is that all about?:blink:

I was there. There was quite a few interesting moments involving the fans.

I got there 15 mins late (in the Railway End) and one guy was shouting a tirade of abuse at PS and the players, like "Pass it ******* forward you useless ****, you're not Barcalona you stupid a**eholes! How are you all happy watching this boring s**te? Sergio just GTF!" to which he got quite a few GTFs back.

During a quiet spell, someone shouted "Alarm clock for the Hearts fans, wakey wakey!".

People retreating into the sheltered end when it started raining, actually made a better atmosphere with everyone in one place.

I was the dude that shouted 'it's in your pocket' when the ref refused to book the player that fell over then took out Templeton in a fit of peak, raised a few titters behind me, wasn't meant to be funny though, just trying to get the useless ***** to do his job.

:woot: I saw him outside the ground before the gates opened, I thought WTF is that all about?:blink:

we were in the wild west after all!

Old Pivotonian

Doh! How did I manage to forget THAT? In some ways the Hawaiian Lei was the most surreal touch.

At one point during extra-time he unzipped his bag and flourished something to his dad / carer. 'Oh, no another beach ball' says the dad / carer. 'Aye' says the lad with a note of pride.The next ten minutes consisted of him alternating between puffing into the ball and trying to start chants going. As I've said already, this laddy will take some watching.

Old Pivotonian

May I be the first to crack the obvious 'Aloha aloha' gag?

Archived