Tonight's football

leginten

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo, Goodbye

Motherwell are good at putting us out of cups, hibs aren't. East Fife through. Not a bad night I think

Settle for that. Would have been funny if Hibs went out, but if we beat Ayr I'd rather have Hibs away than Motherwell away at the moment.

Would like to think that if we beat Ayr tomorrow that we might get East Fife at home, but suspect that pleasure will await one of the Old Firm.

Settle for that. Would have been funny if Hibs went out, but if we beat Ayr I'd rather have Hibs away than Motherwell away at the moment.

Would like to think that if we beat Ayr tomorrow that we might get East Fife at home, but suspect that pleasure will await one of the Old Firm.

The Wee Hearts v hibs, please.

Robbo on the radio saying he can't understand how Ridgers isn't the Scotland U-21 goalie.

After his displays over the last couple of seasons for various clubs in the league, but it's the Rangers youth goalie who gets in.

Good on ye wee man.

I think I know though.

BBC news has the sheep through.

Let it go,Richard,yir oot!

:lol:

So does Flash Score.

Meanwhile, the prat on the BBC Scotland TV news has just given the Fir Park result as "Motherwell 2, Hibs 2 - and that's after penalties".

:lol:

In all seriousness though. I think I'd rather face Hibs at Easter Road than Motherwell at Fir Park. :mellow:

EXACTAMUNDO! rolleyes.gif

Well done Robbo and east fife. Radio scotland mentioned Matty Park and Ridgers had great games. Good to hear that the loan Hearts players can do well against spl teams.

Archived