Tonight's football

leginten

Loads of stuff on tonight. Hibs at Motherwell plus four other League Cup ties. Carling Cup down south, including Leeds vs Man Utd. Novara vs Inter in Serie A live on ESPN.

Hibs to go out?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson

Loads of stuff on tonight. Hibs at Motherwell plus four other League Cup ties. Carling Cup down south, including Leeds vs Man Utd. Novara vs Inter in Serie A live on ESPN.

Hibs to go out?

Not sure

They are bound to get lucky some time, and I think their players are good enough for upper bottom six (as long as O'Connor is playing)

This time I think they'll win 2-1

Not sure

They are bound to get lucky some time, and I think their players are good enough for upper bottom six (as long as O'Connor is playing)

This time I think they'll win 2-1

On the other hand, Motherwell have got to be stinging after two defeats in a row, conceding seven and scoring none. Or is it three defeats in a row? Think they'll be well up for this one.

I'm happy with whichever way the Hibs game goes. Either they go out which is funny, or they go through and with a good chance of drawing us in the next round, I really can't wait all the time until Jan 2nd for the next derby.

Are the ties decided tonight or will it go to a replay? Also, is the next round if the Scottish League Cup seeded just like this round?

Also, Leeds to shock Man Utd.

Also, to legintens pun of "well up for this one", not sure if you meant that one. :ermm:

Hibs to go out?

That all depends on how Motherwell approach the game. What with them playing an unseeded team, in a diddy cup, they may feel like they just have to turn up. If that's the attitude they go in with, it may even go to Extra Time.

I'm happy with whichever way the Hibs game goes. Either they go out which is funny, or they go through and with a good chance of drawing us in the next round, I really can't wait all the time until Jan 2nd for the next derby.

Are the ties decided tonight or will it go to a replay? Also, is the next round if the Scottish League Cup seeded just like this round?

Also, Leeds to shock Man Utd.

Also, to legintens pun of "well up for this one", not sure if you meant that one. :ermm:

Er...no.

:)

Think League Cup ties go straight to extra time and penalties. Ours against Airdrie two seasons ago did.

Arsenal "holding on" against Shrewsbury according to John Salako...

Very well they did to.

1-0 Shrewsbury. :lol:

jamboinglasgow

Shrewsbury score!

Does anyone else have an image of Arsene Wenger after that goal goes in saying to himself "how can this get any worse?" And the rain suddenly starts.

I am sure Arsenal wont lose this match, but its now getting just sad seeing how fast Arsenal and Wenger are going backwards.

Arsenal currently 1.8 on betfair. You'd think it would be free money ... but are they in fact so crap that they won't pull it round? I'm assuming they've got a reserve team out anyway.

...a bit disco

If an injury or something were to happen to him, they are goosed!

Or even an 'inexplicable tactical substitution' by the manager?

:whistling:

jamboinglasgow

Aberdeen 0 East Fife 1

Ryan Wallace :D

He is a goal machine for East Fife, wouldn't be surprised if he went to the first division next season.

Inter 1-0 down to Novara. Now there's a club in crisis. And bye-bye to tonight's tenner.

:(

Inter Milan in crisis you say?

Go on...

:interesting:

2-1 Motherwell :(.

Was looking forward to drawing Hibs in the next round.

:rofl: Still funny though.

Archived