Top Posters In This Topic

• Juanjo15

• Morgan

• Busby8

• Maroon Sailor

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, Chaps said:

free money for them to be relegated 

He's never managed a team in the top flight before.

WalterWhite

They will stay up.  Livingston to finish rock bottom and Hamilton to go down via playoffs 

Maroon Sailor

Anything to get away from Mikey Stewart, Craigan and Sutton on BT Sport.

Maroon Sailor
Just now, milky_26 said:

he said he didn't want it

Was he offered it or did he rule himself out ?

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

That's a good appointment for them.

Sadly.

Its actually a good appointment for us. Gives us two reasons to hate st cheating scum fc. I'm happy with this appointment. 

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Sadly.

Really? 

Apart from the Scottish cup he failed to get them promoted in 2 attempts and had a disaster at Rotherham.

Edited by Chaps

Phil Dunphy
Just now, Chaps said:

Really? 

Fsir enough he won the Scottish cup. Failed to get them promoted in 2 attempts and had a disaster at Rotherham.

If he keeps them up, which I believe he will, he'll be seen as a success.

Hibs did play good football under him, as much as I don't like to admit it.

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Chaps said:

Really? 

Fair enough he was gifted the Scottish cup. Failed to get them promoted in 2 attempts and had a disaster at Rotherham.

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Sadly.

Agreed. Decent manager

Radio Ga Ga

I don’t mind Stubbs to be honest, apart from managing them he comes across as s good guy IMO of course

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I don’t mind Stubbs to be honest, apart from managing them he comes across as s good guy IMO of course

He still gets his little digs in at Hearts.

4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

No hibs legend is a good guy.

Hope they get pumped every week.  The football Ross had them playing suits a guy like squinty thought 

Famous 1874

Overrated massively. Took 2 years to get Hibs out of the championship and had a shocker at Rotherham. The Scottish cup win has almost saved him.

13 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

And playing for Celtic, managing St Mirren...

12 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Overrated massively. Took 2 years to get Hibs out of the championship and had a shocker at Rotherham. The Scottish cup win has almost saved him.

No. He really didn't! 

Edited by iainmac

heartmussel
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

So, he's back at his beloved Celtic then.

Just discussing that with someone,another home for some Celtic loanees.

Bizarre.  A team looking to stay in the top flight appointing a manager who twice failed to get a better team there in the first place. 

The Internet

Not Kluivert or Guti then :lol:

Decent appointment. Livi will go down so no worries there, he'll do ok.

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Sadly.

He'll do alright. Bumble along in the Bottom Six until a League 2 club comes a-calling with a bigger wage and "potential."

I want to see a hibs v st mirren game where they pump hibs at Easter road and Stubbs celebrates over enthusiastically and the hibs fans turn against him.

St Mirren were gash for a few seasons until Ross took over, and after a slow start he eventually transformed them into Championship winners. He was clearly able to get more out of the players than his predecessors.  Stubbs will take them backwards in my opinion, they will probably need to rely on Livi being even worse than them to avoid automatic relegation.  

1 hour ago, superjack said:

I want to see a hibs v st mirren game where they pump hibs at Easter road and Stubbs celebrates over enthusiastically and the hibs fans turn against him.

You want to see a Stubbs love in? Fair enough they matches are well worth avoided.

One thing in his favour is he was decent in big games.  All games will be i big for St Mirren next season. 

Couldn't take a team up playing the Dumbarton, Alloa and Cowdenbeath of the World.

Got a lower to middling club relegated......... 

It will not end well. His only hope is they stay up this season and moves on on the back of that "success"

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, Elmore said:

Its actually a good appointment for us. Gives us two reasons to hate st cheating scum fc. I'm happy with this appointment. 

I like this post a lot ?.

Three absolute bandits in charge of three scummy clubs. Almost certain to be joined by Gerard to make up an obnoxious foursome.

Anyway, I wonder how often the half witted media hoor will be on sportsound articulating his pearls of wisdom?

1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

St midden (Celtic s biatches) appoint a myth of a manager who was chased by Rotterdam. Going down

Like that - 'myth of a manager' 

Tynecastlesmychurch
3 hours ago, WalterWhite said:

They will stay up.  Livingston to finish rock bottom and Hamilton to go down via playoffs 

I agree except I think it will be the other way round! 

Also think that's a good appointment tbh.

King prawn

One of those managers who seems to get better the longer he’s been out of managing ... 

Absolute roaster of a man. 

Great.  Can't wait to hear his interviews.  This post is brought to you in association with 'y'know'.

58 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I like this post a lot ?.

Three absolute bandits in charge of three scummy clubs. Almost certain to be joined by Gerard to make up an obnoxious foursome.

Anyway, I wonder how often the half witted media hoor will be on sportsound articulating his pearls of wisdom?

Wisdom delivered with the utmost eloquence. I hate the fact that Stubbs makes us feel like an uneducated idiots.  I suppose we have to live with that. 

Edited by Elmore

James1874f
4 hours ago, Chaps said:

Really? 

Apart from the Scottish cup he failed to get them promoted in 2 attempts and had a disaster at Rotherham.

This is how I see it aswell. 

Ryan Jarman

Time to dust off the old Cookie Monster and mackerel song sheets. 

:jjyay:

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, King prawn said:

One of those managers who seems to get better the longer he’s been out of managing ... 

Absolute roaster of a man. 

:spoton:

15 hours ago, Morgan said:

So, he's back at his beloved Celtic then.

Celtic loanees heading to Paisley......

3 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Decent manager my arse. Think you’ve all forgotten his total meltdown when we were in the championship. He was still maintaining in the January hibs were going to win the league, were the better team and ‘at the end of the day will finish where we want to finish’. 

An absolute trumpet. It’s going to be glorious watching him and popcorn teeth. I honestly don’t know which of them will totally lose it first, but they both will. 

Levein is is going to have a field day with the pair of them and will wind them up silly. 

As long as oor craigie doesn't mention medals or winning anything then he might just get under their skins and have a field day winding them both up with his keek but I somehow doubt that 

Would love to see us bounce him, Rodgers, Lennon and Gerard out of cups next season, especially finals.

All the better when you can't stand the manager.