Livingston match - which players are avaliable?

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Was trying to work out which team would be playing tomorrow but with it being the Petrofrac cup I am unsure on suspensions i.e. do the suspensions apply to this match.

So far we have Neil Alexander, Scott Gallacher, Dale Carrick and Calum Patterson out. If you include under 20 who may play, Robbie Brown (GK) is out as well.

We have Jack Hamilton who is cup tied.

We have Soufian El Hassnaoui coming back from injury so unlikely to feature, though has been training.

And we have Scott Robinson, Osman Sow and Jamie Walker all with suspensions but I dont know if these will apply to this match.

Does anyone know what is happening with the suspensions in relation to this match, as if all the above is true we could see a team of:

Hollis

McGhee, Wilson, Ozturk, McHattie

King, Buaben, Gomis, Nicholson

Holt

Keatings

Subs: ? , L. Smith McKay, D. Smith, Oliver, Beith, McKirdy

I would like to keep the back 4 as it is. I would also look at smith and keatings starting. I feel with king we miss out on his pace from ko yet he seems to be a great asset off the bench. Smith also tightens the midfield which we have lacked in the last 2 games.

I think Scott Robinson might be available?

I think that is right as Robinson was suspended for the first 2 league matches only and they have been played.

He should be available for tomorrow.

Say What Again

I think Scott Robinson might be available?

Robinson can play. 100%

The match will see Gary Oliver, James Keatings and Scott Robinson amongst others involved, having played little or no competitive football so far this season. Hearts are without the suspended striker Osman Sow after his red card against Hibs, while Dale Carrick has a thigh injury

Neilson explained today that he will use the match at the Energy Assets Arena to give players game time. Robinson in particular will be eager to play. The midfielder is in the midst of a three-match league suspension which does not finish until after Saturday?s match with Raith Rovers at Stark?s Park.

?Scott will be available to play in the league again after the weekend so he could come in and get some game time,? Neilson told the Evening News. ?I?ve not made my mind up yet on who will play but there?s Scott, David Smith, Angus Beith, Liam Smith, Brad McKay and Liam Gordon. Guys like that will get some minutes on the pitch. ?Tomorrow night we will give a lot of players game time. There are a few guys who haven?t featured a lot when they probably should because they?re good players. This game gives them a chance to come in and play. We?ll mix the squad up a wee bit because we want to get everyone fit and ready to go in if necessary.

I think that is right as Robinson was suspended for the first 2 league matches only and they have been played.

He should be available for tomorrow.

He is banned for one more league match but is available tomorrow as it does not apply to the cup tie.

My guess;

Holllis

L Smith

McGhee

McKay

McHattie

Beith

Robinson

Holt

Keatings

Oliver

Smith

Subs: GK, L Gordon, Henderson, King, Bauben

Does anyone know if there are going to be cash gates at the game? Because there is no online sale and not living in Edinburgh I shouldve got a ticket after the Derby (Silly Me)

CalsideJambo

Will that be four different keepers in four games?

4 in 3 games I think. Alexander and Gallagher vs Rangers, Hamilton vs Hibs and then Hollis vs Livi

Guest Bilel Mohsni

4 in 3 games I think. Alexander and Gallagher vs Rangers, Hamilton vs Hibs and then Hollis vs Livi

True. I was including Annan.

jamboinglasgow

Will that be four different keepers in four games?

When you add in that we have 3 goalkeepers who have made their Hearts league debut in two matches, surely that has never happened before.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

When you add in that we have 3 goalkeepers who have made their Hearts league debut in two matches, surely that has never happened before.

True. Quite astonishing.

My guess;

Holllis

L Smith

McGhee

McKay

McHattie

Beith

Robinson

Holt

Keatings

Oliver

Smith

Subs: GK, L Gordon, Henderson, King, Bauben

Would be great to see a team similar to that. Allows us to rest important players for the game at the weekend whilst giving fringe players a chance to prove themselves.

Would be great to see a team similar to that. Allows us to rest important players for the game at the weekend whilst giving fringe players a chance to prove themselves.

Who'd have thought we'd see a day when we could put a 2nd string team out like that one. Happy days!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'll guess:

Hollis

Smith McKay Wilson McHattie

King Robinson Beith Smith

Oliver Keatings

McKay and McGhee leaked goals as a partnership in pre season which would make me reluctant to go with that partnership again tomorrow, but it could be a chance for them to learn from their mistakes.

I'm a fan of keeping the back four consistent though, so I'd be going with the back four that has started both league games, but I can understand why Neilson may be reluctant to do that.

Seymour M Hersh

This game of the box?

Hope not it'll just give the CO in Glasgow another opportunity to make up some offences.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hope not it'll just give the CO in Glasgow another opportunity to make up some offences.

:D

Surely though, it'd mean there would be more correct retrospective decisions? ;)

Archived