Mafia Kill The Goons Part VII

Rudi Skacel

Rudi Skacel

Roles;

Goons x 4 work together and nominate a kill every night. Win once they have the majority

Cop - can investigate 1 player every night and result of investigation will be given to the masons.

Doc - is given 1 save every night but cant save the same person 2 nights running.

3 masons - can communicate on PM together. Passed the result of the cops investigation every night.

Assassin- has three kills throughout the game. Wins if last roled player.

Towns people - 9. they win once all the goons are killed off.

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Doc, cop, goons, assassin in that order

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Non voters will be banned from voting the next day and non posters will be modkilled

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm Tomorow Night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Deadlines will then be every 24 hours with the exception of Saturday.

Ill be sending PM's out within the next hour

Player List

1. Chris Benoit

2. Yvonne

5. Arnold

6. Beverley

7. Bunny Munro

8. Shapes

9. Smack

10. Kimi Raikkonen

11. Swavkav

12. Jambosean

14. Malky McFrench

15. IanTJambo

16. hp88

17. Dr Sheldon Cooper

18. Jesse Pinkman

19. Ryan Jarman

22. Gizmo

24. Dandyman

25. Stuart McNeill

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Jarman

Missing Boof's Bar?

Get yourself along to Jarman's corner shop for a carry out :thumbsup:

And if I was cop yadda yadda...

Rudi Skacel

right, all you f**kers have a PM.

For this first day only, if there are any non posters on the first day then they wont be mod killed, only lose voting rights.

Regular ol' townie this time, been a while.

But, as always (and I'm using this image every time now, till it gets old [never]):

Mafia.BS.jpg

yvonnejambo

Yay :) oh yeah I would use bs if I could and I will definitely be doing a goon list from day 2 if I am still alive!

Yay :) oh yeah I would use bs if I could and I will definitely be doing a goon list from day 2 if I am still alive!

who was it that got the 5 goons on his list in the last game? i'll be fallowing him lol

Back to playing and back to being a townieand back to being pished throughout the game.

Since im a townie I'll warn my fellow townies now of the shapes townie tradition of being an easy target to be piled on and ultimately being ended by the assassin.

Not sure why I get bumped off so quick because I'm better than fecking Marvin and swav kav.

And aye vote kimi tradition.

Reason for edit was wrong formatting

Morgaro Gomis

If I were cop I would use BS. Well I say use but I'd probably do it wrong again. So luckily I'm only a townie.

As nothing to go on, I'll stick to the norm and

vote sheldon

Harry Palmer

Frenchies are goons, aren't they? :jj:

vote hp88

I wouldn't use BS. Why? Because I can't, therefore it's irrelevant.

yay.. here we go. hopefully i'll not be murdered this time as i definitely have no role this game. if i did, i'd use BS but i can't!

c'mon townies, lets do this shit

I'll be out at deadline most likely so just going to stick with my vote.

Had a family wedding on Thursday and now most people there have had food poisoning :o myself, my mum and my dad have escaped it though :jjyay:

Stuart McNeill

Vote Arnold He wasnt the last person to post, i just ahdnt refreshed the page >.> but never mind.

Carry oot eh?

Tesco%2BValue%2BLager.jpg

Enjoy!

Just a townie this time round.

vote gizmo, for posting cans of water...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I've got food poisoning and just had to cancel my birthday night out tonight because of it. Gutted.

Been a while since I was a townie, no role for me this time. However if I was cop I would use bs (correctly ::troll:::'> )

Assuming deadline is 9? Skipped over the OP.

Here's a vote count:

Arnold .............1
Beverley............1
Chris Benoit........1
Gizmo...............1
hp88................1
Iantjambo...........1
Jambosean75.........1
Jesse Pinkman.......1
Kimi Raikkonen......1
Malky McFrench......1
Shapes..............1
Sheldon Cooper......1
Stuart McNeill......1
Swavkav.............1
Bunny.Munro.........0
Dandyman............0
Ryan Jarman.........0
Smack...............0
Yvonnejambo.........0

Still to vote:

Benoit, Bev, Kimi, Malky, Sheldon

So, 5 people still to vote, 5 people without votes, could we get every player in on the tie?

Ok just cos I always do it

vote yvonne

Heading to a birthday night out so won't be here for deadline

I will never slag people with food poisoning again now that my symptoms have started. Absolutely floored. Never experienced anything like this in my life. And my parents are still dragging me out to sing in my show. It's going to be like the scene in pitch perfect where she chunders everywhere :seething:

yvonnejambo

I'm off out on a wee celebration drink tonight so won't be about. So will leave it all to fate

I will never slag people with food poisoning again now that my symptoms have started. Absolutely floored. Never experienced anything like this in my life. And my parents are still dragging me out to sing in my show. It's going to be like the scene in pitch perfect where she chunders everywhere :seething:

fat Amy is brilliant, Rebecca looks dirty as sin,,,,, ;)

anna-kendrick-rebel-wilson-pitch-perfect-image-600x400.jpg

Last time I had food poisoning, I could only eat plain food for several weeks after or it'd set me off. Absolutely dire.

Pretty much in the bathroom all night the first night as well.

Everyone elses symptoms started last night but myself and my cousin only started to get symptoms a few hours ago. I can barely move. The stomach pains are unreal and sweating absolute buckets. In my bed for the night. Gutted about the show :(

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Feeling a bit better. Had some chicken soup and managed to keep it down.

Vote Jarman

Let's keep things interesting.

Rudi Skacel

Votes:

Chris Benoit 1

Yvonne 1

Arnold 1

Beverley 1

Shapes 1

Smack 1

Kimi Raikkonen 1

Swavkav 1

Jambosean 1

Malky McFrench 1

IanTJambo 1

hp88 1

Dr Sheldon Cooper 1

Jesse Pinkman 1

Gizmo 1

Stuart McNeill 1

Ryan Jarman

2 to vote and 1 to post

Remember there will be no modkills tonight if there are any non posters. Just for day 1 only.

Deadline 9pm

Chris Benoit

So it's Kimi and Malky to vote, Dandy and Bunny only folk not been voted

Edit. Those 4 sound like characters from an Enid ******* Blyton book :lol:

Archived