Drink on the supporters buses?

HMFC-1874

Are you aloud to bring drink onto the hearts travel buses ?

Just wondering.

Depends what you mean by allowed? If you are asking is it legal then the answer is no you are not allowed! If, however you are asking do some buses turn blind eye to people drinking then the answer is yes. Best asking someone travelling on the specific bus you are planning to travel on!

Depends what you mean by allowed? If you are asking is it legal then the answer is no you are not allowed! If, however you are asking do some buses turn blind eye to people drinking then the answer is yes. Best asking someone travelling on the specific bus you are planning to travel on!

Agree with this.

chester copperpot

Cheers

You won't get away with cans or bottles of beer. The turn a blind eye is more toward filling up a few juice bottles with a spirit and mixer drink.

The person who books the bus and the bus driver are both responsible for NO ALCOHOL whatsover being allowed onto the bus; this can even apply to sealed bottles of wine! If the bus is searched and any alcohol is found then the driver and the bus convenor will both be charged. The Irvine Celtic Supporters Club was done a couple of seasons back and the driver was fined about ?750 and the club member slightly less. It is therefore a big risk for clubs unless they are willing to cover the fines in the event of a bust.

Like a sick bird it's completely illegal and no supporters bus would ever ever condone such a thing!!

:lol: :lol:

I pesonally test the content of every 'juce' bottle to ensure nothing untoward is going on

Used to do the same myself, it's a hard life, but hey, someone's got to do it! :D

I pesonally test the content of every 'juce' bottle to ensure nothing untoward is going on

Watch out for the bottle with yellowish colour. :thumbsup:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

The Fridgey Bus :notworthy:

It's something to experience once in your life at least. All manner of illegal substances.

I'm also led to believe the FB currently holds the record for most number of cans smuggled into Parkhead in a single night (31) when compared to other Hearts buses

The person who books the bus and the bus driver are both responsible for NO ALCOHOL whatsover being allowed onto the bus; this can even apply to sealed bottles of wine! If the bus is searched and any alcohol is found then the driver and the bus convenor will both be charged. The Irvine Celtic Supporters Club was done a couple of seasons back and the driver was fined about ?750 and the

club member slightly less. It is therefore a big risk for clubs unless they are willing to cover the fines in the event of a bust.

Went down to Aintree this year for the national & our minibus driver was telling me about the time he took Airdrie casuals to Dumfries for a game againt QOS and he tried to stop them drinking due to the fines involved etc, etc.

The boy in charge of them insisted that if they got done then they would cover it, lo & behold they got just into Dumfries and got busted. Fine for driver & lad in charge, plus three of the passengers got lifted for outstanding warrants!!!!

Driver said that they were true to their word & paid his fine

though.

Although he did say that he no longer does football trips for that very reason, not worth the grief!

"Never mind the Bollox"?, something of this sort just sprang to mind.

:bravo:

It was a copy of the Pistols album sleeve with "Never Mind The Bollocks Here's The Clifton" on it. :thumb:

Went down to Aintree this year for the national & our minibus driver was telling me about the time he took Airdrie casuals to Dumfries for a game againt QOS and he tried to stop them drinking due to the fines involved etc, etc.

The boy in charge of them insisted that if they got done then they would cover it, lo & behold they got just into Dumfries and got busted. Fine for driver & lad in charge, plus three of the passengers got lifted for outstanding warrants!!!!

Driver said that they were true to their word & paid his fine

though.

Although he did say that he no longer does football trips for that very reason, not worth the grief!

The Irvine Celtic Supporters Club paid the fine of the convenor but not the driver as they gave him a ?50 bung every week to turn a blind eye!

The Irvine Celtic Supporters Club paid the fine of the convenor but not the driver as they gave him a ?50 bung every week to turn a blind eye!

Not worth the risk if you ask me!

Archived