Supporters Buses to Ayr

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Anybody have any idea of what supporters buses are going and where they leave from ?

Haven't beeen on a supporters bus in donkeys , is it a matter of going down to Haymarket and taking first option around 5ish

How much do they charge these days , do you still get a sing song ? and does the driver still get a whip roond , jist in case i have to pretend to be asleep ?

Anybody have any idea of what supporters buses are going and where they leave from ?

Haven't beeen on a supporters bus in donkeys , is it a matter of going down to Haymarket and taking first option around 5ish

How much do they charge these days , do you still get a sing song ? and does the driver still get a whip roond , jist in case i have to pretend to be asleep ?

You'll probably have to pre-book as most will only make provisions for those they know will definately be getting on.

Better call Saul

Think its about a ten spot to ayr ..I have been fortunate enough to jump on the orwell hearts bus , not much singing but decent atmos ...as for the tips for the driver ..these days you just set up a direct debit lol

Howdy Doody Jambo

West end bus from tynecastle arms

singing yip

whip round for driver yip ( inlesss your davie Ross)

?10

Time does it depart ?

Availability ?

I'm going on the Tolcross which will probably be sharing with Orwell. getting picked up at PC World. If you're interested let me know and i'll give you the phone number of the bloke from Tolcross to contact for a seat.

Leaving PC World at 5.15pm. Would need to check whether there are seats available.

Time does it depart ?

Availability ?

5.30 and yes a seat is available

the by bus and car section of KB is handy for buses to all away games

5.30 and yes a seat is available

the by bus and car section of KB is handy for buses to all away games

Roughly how many seats are available? I am just looking for 1. Possibly 2. I don't want to risk buying a ticket before I know I have transport through to the game though. Is there a way of definitely reserving a seat on the West End bus as a non member? 5.30pm from Tynie Arms would be ideal for me.

Roughly how many seats are available? I am just looking for 1. Possibly 2. I don't want to risk buying a ticket before I know I have transport through to the game though. Is there a way of definitely reserving a seat on the West End bus as a non member? 5.30pm from Tynie Arms would be ideal for me.

Text me if your deffo coming mate 07971 588928

Archived