• Fernando SCREPIS
    • Saulius MIKOLIUNAS
    • Christian NADE
    • Michael STEWART
    • Gary GLEN
    • Calum ELLIOT

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Another bad day at the office yesterday, where we just failed to perform as a team once again.

Individually I thought Basso did very well in goals, Berra performed well, Palazuelos was the best of our midfield and Mikoliunas came onto a decent performance late on, but still we lacked any killer punch up front.

However for me the top man was the returning Ibrahim Tall, never panics with the ball at his feet, distributes it well, and made some crunching last gasp tackles yesterday.

We have a free weekend next week, and once the result of this week's poll has unfolded I will then post an update on positions going into the post split games.

Mods - Can you sticky this please. Thank you.

Charlie-Brown

I wasn't at the game so haven't voted although Basso seemed to be our MotM from what I heard on the radio - how did Gary Glen do when he got on?

portobellojambo1
I wasn't at the game so haven't voted although Basso seemed to be our MotM from what I heard on the radio - how did Gary Glen do when he got on?

He did no better or no worse than many others NMH. He was brought on at a time when we had to go win the game, and in reality it was a game we were never going to win, the killer instinct was not there from the team, in truth it is something that has been missing for a while now, no penetration, nothing to hurt the opposition. Because we are playing as individuals rather than a team when important individuals fail to function it all breaks down.

I thought that Basso, Neilson, Berra and Miko were our best players yesterday.

The three outfield players there made the most effort to try to get the win.

Miko gets MoM for the 4th game in a row from me - he took some heavy treatment again but kept looking for the ball.

Basso. If it wasn't for him it would have been 3-0 at halftime and his second half save was immense.

Miko did well and Tall had a few good tackles.

I thought Berra's header was in. Pity.

Nade ????? What is he about

Glen tried hard as did Stewart when he came on

Kingston flatters to deceive and did nothing.

Overall we need a clearout.

boabyarsebiscuit

I can't look any further than Basso. And considering we were playing a "must win" game that says a lot.

A shout out also to Michael Stewart. When he came on we actually managed a couple of attacks.

Wrong thread possibly for this comment. But if Frail gets the manager gig full-time we're really in trouble.

We had to win a game to a really poor Killie side and our'keeper gets MOTM. Sums up our season. Although that is not taking anything away from Basso. He was fantastic.

Pass marks to Ruben. Miko, Berra and Tall done not too bad as well.

KilbrideJambo

Only 3 could be pleased with themselves yesterday: Basso, Rubens, Miko.

Dirk Diggler

Has to be Basso.

Kilmarnock could have been out of sight at half time, 3 or 4 top class saves.

Neilson, Miko and Tall were the other players who would get pass marks.

The others...Meh.

Has to be Basso.

Kilmarnock could have been out of sight at half time, 3 or 4 top class saves.

Neilson, Miko and Tall were the other players who would get pass marks.

The others...Meh.

Neilson?????

His perfromance was woeful. Absolutely woeful.

Every pass seemed to drift out of play. Every one on one he got ripped.

peebles jambo
Neilson?????

agree with you, neilson is utter garbage, their winger yesterday must have thought hearts were playing without a full back ( which they were) he skinned him every time, the guy is a joke, a hopeless player at the best of times, one of the worst full backs in the spl, the other being jose :mad:

basso for me, without him the game would have been over at half-time

Dirk Diggler
Neilson?????

I'm his biggest critic but yesterday he wasn't woeful, Far from it.

In fact his second half performance was 'good'.

2 weeks on the trot he has been decent imo.

peebles jambo

i beg to differ, i'm his biggest critic, yesterday he was terrible, couldn't even throw the ball to a hearts player at times, he had 2 good crosses in the second half, although to no one, but on the whole, hopeless

What's our problem with Rugby Park. Our last three visits have all been stinkers.

Who would have thought, the first time I saw Basso was our last visit to Killie and I prayed after that game that we would never see him again. Yesterday he single handedly saved us.

A must win game against bottom of the league strugglers and my MOTM is our goalie. WTF!

Ruben and Miko done ok with Tall having a good game. That's about as positive as I can be about the rest.

Harry Kinnear

Basso easliy , Miko tried, Kingston worst game in a maroon shirt, Stewart did more in 15 mins than the last six games, but all in all a shocker, if that is how Frail sets out a team and that is how they play in a must win game I hate to think what they will be like in post split meaningless, where are you going for your holiday games Enjoyed the singing and my kids enjoyed the pies which as ever were first class

stewart for me ,the game turned round when he came on ,passed to feet and linked up well with nade . the underated basso was good and distributed the ball well. berra solid throughout . miko lively again ,but allowed full back too much room to put crosses in .nade improved when getting proper service mainly from stewart.tall was fine after a shaky start,would like to see him at right back for the suspended neilson.

blondejamtart

Basso for me, definitely, Could easily have turned into a real gubbing without those saves....

JamboRossi79

Think you must have been at a different game if you thought Neilson was anything other than woeful.

Fair enough but I will have to disagree.

I lost count how many times he had my head in my hands.:sad:

Basso by a country mile, how anyone can vote for Tall is beyond me. He never won a header v Invincible all afternoon which caused the team to get murdered in the 1st half.

I wasn't at the game, but for what i can see this season, I agree we need a clearout, Frail as a coach please , I am still thinking that Vlad have he says in teams selection.

Neilson has been bad most of the season, only Miko is the player that I have seen rising this season, and I would like to see him satarting more games.

Why not playing a partnership of kavaniscius and nade upfront ... nade is not running so at least you get the wee man to serve him.

Basso was My Man of the Match by a mile.

Some of the Saves he made were outstanding and kept us in the match for big patches of the game!

Archived