Player signings at the gyle

Jambokezza

Just to let you all know there will be a player sign off at THomas Cook at the Gyle within the next month. The idea is to see who can get the most fans through the doors within a hour hearts or hibs dates to be confirmed what do you guys think is it worth doing. Both clubs are up for it and there will be a prize draw of a signed shirt for one lucky fan of each team both team mascots will be on hand ? It's all to do with the sponsorship we have with the clubs and to get the fans to know they get extra discount on holidays with the sports clubs.

Doctor FinnBarr

Just to let you all know there will be a player sign off at THomas Cook at the Gyle within the next month. The idea is to see who can get the most fans through the doors within a hour hearts or hibs dates to be confirmed what do you guys think is it worth doing. Both clubs are up for it and there will be a prize draw of a signed shirt for one lucky fan of each team both team mascots will be on hand ? It's all to do with the sponsorship we have with the clubs and to get the fans to know they get extra discount on holidays with the sports clubs.

Harry Hill in the middle shouting FIGHT!

:mellow:

I saw a player at the Gyle once.

I once read an update from one of my Hearts player Facebook chums which said he was at the Gyle.

Doctor FinnBarr

Imo, no. You see all kinds of dodgy characters there. :verymad:

Thanks for the warning, I'll just stick to the Mill Centre in Blackburn then.

:thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Sounds like a way for Thomas Cook to try and sell more holidays.

It is also the only chance Hibs have of winning anything against us this season. Not that it's worth winning. But if there is a trophy I am sure it will take pride of place alongside the Skol Cup and the CIS Insurance Cup.

My cousin works at Tam Cooks at the gyle and already gets me fantastic discounts :rolleyes:

Unless it's scheduled for a weekend day it's a dead cert Hibs will win this one hands down, they have much better availability between 9 and 5.

They can put this trophy in beside the Wonga orb race medals. ;)

Sounds like a way for Thomas Cook to try and sell more holidays.

It is also the only chance Hibs have of winning anything against us this season. Not that it's worth winning. But if there is a trophy I am sure it will take pride of place alongside the Skol Cup and the CIS Insurance Cup.

That football partnership is strange! i've booked the last 4 holidays there and if you mention the Hearts or Hibs you get a discount, no membership of anything needed

" So, the price of your holiday is ?1,350 please" " The Hearts club?" That'll be ?1,240 then please" (Or whatever the discount is) Strange!

I saw Davie Obua in ASDA the other night, gave him a wee wave.

Thought he would be more of a Waitrose or M&S man, myself.

Good to see fame hasn't gone to his head :thumbsup:

Archived